sparklinga thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I just wanted to know when did Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Bangla and Marathi Finale  took place from where Soumen and Vaishali got Direct Entry in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2009 .

I was just going through initial episodes of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2009 where i saw Soumen performing Saiyyan on 5th July 2008 but at that time he was in Eklavya Gharana along with Yashita .

So wanted to know whether he was declared winner of Saregamapa Bangla before this date or wat ?
Edited by sparklinga - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes Soumen was in Eklavya Gharana from the begining wheras Vaishali was not there then. then it went quiet and we did not see him for a long while, until he was suddenly brought out as Adeshji was left with only one singer.
sparklinga thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

yes Soumen was in Eklavya Gharana from the begining wheras Vaishali was not there then. then it went quiet and we did not see him for a long while, until he was suddenly brought out as Adeshji was left with only one singer.

Yeah ... thats why i was wondering when did Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Bangla took place and  ... why actually they didnt carry on with Soumen in proper manner instead of bringing him as Direct Entry winner from Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Bangla .

neways .. Since he is our finalist this year so kudos to him for reaching atleast and he might also win who knows . 😊
anjalibc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I have seen him in SA RE GA MA PA Bangla winning.

I believe he must have joined SA RE GA MA PA Challenge 2009 and then when they came to know he was the winner, introduced him directly. May be by that time Bangla just got over  simultaneously , i do not remember the dates etc. but he was there and he won that also i know.  He wanted to join Challege 2009 and so was seen in initital rounds