I just want Jugni & Vicky

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
At the moment I want something to happend beetween those... Can't wait-- They keep testing Jugni.. Vicky..😕😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TinkJia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

u just took my words!😎

mishty1033 thumbnail
Hie nadiaiqbal

i m so glad tht a viewbie is on this forumm...

cant express my happiness,......

as far as JuVi are concerned..lol thers 8 more sharts b4 anything actually happens btw them

vishlesha

-Nadii- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishlesha

Hie nadiaiqbal

i m so glad tht a viewbie is on this forumm... 😆Why

cant express my happiness,......

as far as JuVi are concerned..lol thers 8 more sharts b4 anything actually happens btw them -- Yah , Vicky bhi, could he not make less tests of her..

vishlesha

mishty1033 thumbnail

lolz.... thts wht makes him more lovable...

u no intezzr ka faal........tht kinda saying
ShajitFan06 thumbnail
I liked todays episode it was really funny but at the same time it made me realize I really miss the vicky-jugni scenes...I love their little nok-jhoks(fights), I hope they show more of them together😊. Im really sick and tired of seeing stupid old chachaji and his ugly/creepy daughter😡. eewwww I just cant stand her, she really creeps me out, especially when they do close-ups on her(which they also need to stop doing cuz she looks like a witch,lol😆).  any way...love love love jugni-vicky scenes❤️
mishty1033 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShajitFan06

I liked todays episode it was really funny but at the same time it made me realize I really miss the vicky-jugni scenes...I love their little nok-jhoks(fights), I hope they show more of them together😊. Im really sick and tired of seeing stupid old chachaji and his ugly/creepy daughter😡. eewwww I just cant stand her, she really creeps me out, especially when they do close-ups on her(which they also need to stop doing cuz she looks like a witch,lol😆).  any way...love love love jugni-vicky scenes❤️

completely agree with u  even i ealised thth i love their little nok jhoks.. so much.. n thth suring the time vicky was not there on the show.. though there was immense fun..... with all four of them dressed as sardars....

JuVi.. were being missed...

M glad they are back

todays episode was the best so far......
TinkJia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I also want to see more juvi scenes!
khan-hk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah i totally agree with you guys