20 Jan : Written update

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

20 January 2009 – Written update

The episode starts where the last episode ended, with Santo coming down the temple stairs, scared out of her wits. Dharamraj looks on angrily – extremely angrily .. as she comes down the stairs and stands with her head bowed in front of Dharamraj, he furiously asks the people around him –

D :  Chokri kaun che? Kaun hai yeh chokri?

A villager timidly tells him that she is Santo – Madhav Solanki's grand-daughter …

D: Who Madhav Solanki?

V : The same Solanki who works at your diamond factory…

At the mention of her grand-father, fearing the worst, Santo stutters and asks for forgiveness .. forgiveness for her mistake..

D: What you have done intentionally – do NOT term it as a mistake… and for what you have done, you will not get any mercy from me – you have overlooked the traditions of Dharampur .. and you have dared to go against the rites which have been followed since ages.. you will be suitably punished ..

Dharamraj takes out a cellphone from his pocket and goes to a coner to talk … while Santo falls at the pujari's feet .. her tears falling on his feet ..

Santo : Please ask malik to forgive me .. please ..

Pujari : This is precisely the problem of you low caste people .. when given the freedom of offering your prayers at this temple, THIS is what you do .. go ahead and abuse that freedom .. this is our mistake .. of letting you people get so much of freedom .. you deserve no mercy ..

Ignoring Santo , who is pleading for mercy with her eyes .. Dharamraj and his men step up the stairs, towards the main idol of Shiva .. Dharamraj offers his prayers to the Lord, not noticing little Moji, who is hiding behind a pillar in the temple. After the pooja, Dharamraj asks for the temple to be now opened for the public. Dharamraj leaves the temple with not more than a look at Santo .. little Moji comes down the stairs and hugs her sisters, who start crying..

Santo and her sisters are returning home on a bullock-cart – the eldest sister asks Santo to calm down .. to keep quiet .. because malik has let her off without any punishment

S: That is what I am worried about .. because malik never forgives.. he never forgives.. I am scared .. what will he do next?

They reach home where they see their grandfather with two people who had been at the temple. The sisters, who were hoping to hide the night's event from their grandfather, were proved wrong. The men leave ..

Madhav aka grandpa : What did you think? Malik will not punish you? Well you are right .. he has not punished you .. he has punished ME .. he has fired me from my job ..

The sisters are shocked while their grandfather breaks down and cries on his bad luck. He goes away silently and Santo is extremely saddened ..

__

At the Mahiyavanshi mansion,

Dharamraj is inspecting some diamonds that are to be exported  and he is very happy with the end product ..

D: Saras kaam che .. Very good work indeed .. the artisan who has worked on this .. he has magic in his hands ..

His manager/assistant – Pinakin, is sitting beside him ..

P: The man you are talking about , is , Madhav Solanki, malik ..

D: Madhav Solanki?

P : Yes .. the same Madhav Solanki who you have removed from the job .. there is no one who can replace him malik .. I think he deserves one chance …

D : Give him a chance? Give HIM a chance? The same Madhav Solanki whose grand-daughter dared to go against me? Against the set of rights and procedure that has been set by me and followed by everyone in this village? No .. he does not deserve a chance .. he will get no mercy ..

P : But malik ..

Dharamraj dips his hand in the bowl containing scented water .. and then takes it out ..

D: What do you understand by this, Pinakin?

P : Nothing malik ..

D : No .. you will never understand this .. look at this water .. when I put my finger in this water, it makes some space for it .. but when I take it out, the water rushes in to take the void created .. I am like the water .. no matter what comes or goes .. nothing affects me.. It is because of ME that Madhav Solanki exists .. I have created his identity .. there may be magic in his art .. but the art has been my giving .. I don't know how you do it – get 50 more people in his place .. but Madhav Solanki will not work for me anymore .. settle his dues by tomorrow ..

Saying so , Dharamraj leaves ..

__

The next morning, a company worker sent by Pinakin goes to Madhav Solanki saying that the loan taken by him from the company has been somewhat compensated by his salary savings but he is still yet to give 33,000 back to malik .. for which he has only given him one day .. otherwise he will lose his house .. and all his bearings ..

Madhav is worried … the man , who respects Madhav , offers to give 20,000 to him if he agrees to sell his cow, Manjiri to him .. Madhav is angry and tells him that Manjiri is part of their family .. and he cannot think of doing that.. the man from the company leaves, wishing Madhav the best.

Throughout the night, Madhav is worried ..

He notices Santo still awake even at late night .. Santo asks her grandpa to forgive her ..

Grandpa tells her that he's not angry at her .. just scared for tomorrow .. as to how they will meet their expenses.. Santo asks him to try asking malik one last time .. but grandpa tells her that it's no use .. malik's decision is final .. they will have to live with it…

Santo offers to go ask for forgiveness herself but grandpa denies ..

The next day, taking stock of the situation, grandpa sets off to sell the cow, with a heavy heart .. as he sells the cow , he turns to see his grand-daughters looking at him teary-eyed.

They know their bad times have begun ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Amazing update Sukhs...I haven't watched it yet, besides the first part and I loved what I read. Great episode.
I just watched him doing the aarti and walking away...He was looking too good. HANDSOME AT IT"S BEST, despite the muches. Love him.
Was a bit disappointed with Santo's acting, but it was ok not bad. Will watch the rest and comment...but the update is great. Dharam Raj is wowowow
ronitfan thumbnail
Thankooo Sammie !

The second scene is a MUST watch - Thakurgiri is just oooooozingggg ..
He is in excellent form, as Soapie rightly pointed out ..

Just look at his postues and gestures .. aisa lagta hai he's been thakur for life !!!

AMMMAZINGGGG !!!
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Yea, man...and I love Naana ji...he is sucha natural too and also the lil sis...she is a cutie. I felt like they are real sisters ...so real. U know.
I m loving the show.
ronitfan thumbnail
I loved the last part where Nanaji was getting soooooooooo senti after selling away his manjiri ...esp the way he folded hands .. for the last time!
Thx a lot for the awesome update Sukhi,i am d/l the video.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Awwww Manjiri...I loved Manjiri too...the way she shook her head for a new bell...AWWW even manjiri is a good actor.
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
RR did great as a cruel DR....wanted to whack his head around the hole mandir....

and then that pujari what a fool.....me hate that jaat crap....ppl who belief in that are not only ignorant  but stuck in time too....

santo..nothing much on her acting ( yet) but as all BT ladies she def. was good at playing a cry baby.....

ronitfan thumbnail
Me too !!

Downloading the vid ASAP .. there was no dhadam dhishum tonight too.. hehehehe
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
I know DR is sucha meanie...he knows how to give the worst punishments.
but Shali I didn't think her cry baby act was as impressive...
I loved the fact that there were no pauses...shocked faces...