Anashah1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Be a spendthrift, says Seema Kapoor
by V

Be a spendthrift, says Seema Kapoor

idhya Krishnan
Jan 19, 2009, Bangalore

There is no doubt that money plays an important part in everyone's life. And celebs are known as much for the bundles they earn as anything else. Is it the same with TV stars? For our Tellywatch column on money, Seema Kapoor shared her thoughts on money and more.

How important is money to you?
Money is important for every human being to sustain in this world; it is important to an extent but not the only thing.

How do you handle your expenses?
I spend lavishly and believe that one should work hard and know how to enjoy at the same time.

How good are you at saving?
Not at all good!

Are you a spendthrift?
Yes! Very much…

Are you an impulsive buyer?
Yeah…especially on clothes and perfumes.

What do you spend the most amount of money on?
On my pets and myself. I have seven cats and six dogs.

At what age did you start earning and what did you do with your first salary?
I started working when I was 12 years old…I was doing professional theatre then. I really don't remember but I think I must have given my salary for house expenditures.

/>How much money do you carry with you every day?
I don't carry much money and I prefer cards. My dad does all the shelling out of money for me (laughs).

What is your best purchase till date?
I can't really say anything in specific because there are quite a lot of them. I think my house in Pune has been the best recently.

One tip as far as spending money is concerned…
Enjoy as much as possible and be a spendthrift too but make sure to save some money because you never know what tomorrow holds for you…you may not earn as much as you do today.

http://www.tellywatch.com/telly_columns/seema_kapoor_money/january-19-2009/seema_kapoor_money_column.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laughing doll thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
she has to many pets....wow