Bandham Discussion 19th - 23rd Jan

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
THANKS daa nithya a lot πŸ€— i was bit busy and unable to do updates ... ur such a sweety pie daa. Ive push up ur updates hun .. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.
Selva/Nithi, Jeeva/Shakti escaped from Roja's gloves on the honeymoon chronicles in CK's! That's the bigger surprise than these episodesπŸ˜†.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much Nithya. In fact as I promised to Netra I came here to do Monday updates. But here you are not only with Mondya updates  but also with tuesday updates.....super fast ma....Thanks again for the excellent updates......

From one of your fans.
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nithya, those are fantastic updates!  Thanks for bringing us all up to date on the happenings in Bandham.  Will these people in this show never learn that it is foolish to say anything in Sakthi's presence?  That guy is a psycho and they must watch what they say when he is around, even if he appears to be sleeping.  I thought Jeeva had more sense, even if Gaya doesn't have any.  How did Sakthi escape from the hospital, by the way?
deepthiabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi I am also a fan of the Bhandam serial..
But after watching tues episode...i  don't know wat to say.

How come Shakthi can reach the same hotel...??
Why don't Selva call the police and inform them about Shakthi...
Why didn't Jeeva call Selva and tell about Shakthi's escape...??

Director sir please follow some logic....

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.

ZEE
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks NIthya for the updates ... but u know wat dear ... ur comments were much much better and funnier than the updates ... I was like this on my bed 🀣 my stomach is really paining daa 🀣 ur comments on the twin bed 🀣

I had a good laugh hun .. after being tensed studying from mrg πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰ You are right, story is goin back in slow pace. Im kinda of annoyed as this sakthi thing in not solved yet. Of all the place, Jeeva had to tell infront of sakthi about Nithila honeymoon πŸ˜• Guru sir .. yenna aguthu?? Innum how long this sakthi loose is going to go on like this naa 😍
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey peeps, give shakti a chance lol πŸ˜†

thanks nithya for the updates and atina for the pic combination!

i also cannot bear shakti's torture, i was laughing away when i read he said i love you thru the water pipe such an ingenious fellow πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shakti has to get over gowri else he will not get well, he is obsessed by gowri, the amnesia patient he remember of. there is no way he gets well by putting him in mental hospital. i just hope that jeeva removes the thali cause she is not really suited for shakti (i mean he was crazily in love with her sister and she is like his wife now, isn't it weird?), although i kinda pity shakti seeing him do everything to disturb nithi's peace.

i was thinking... just thinking only... that jeeva purposely let out the news to shakti about selva/nithi going on honeymoon to ooty. she might have some plan to knock back sense into shakti considering the loopholes about why she did not inform selva about shakti's escape and shakti appeared in ooty no sooner in a lightening speed.

Edited by bluegal - 15 years ago
malligai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya for the  super update.
i hope sakthi  will be cured or killed.
Free Jeeva from this loosu guy.

Thanks Atinama for the nice pictures.
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
Looks like Selva has to come to Jagdu bond and learn jijitsuπŸ˜†.