KALASAM JAN 19-23 discussion

Caryn thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Thank you Pat.👏

Yesterday, Chandra was wearing a nice pink/blue saree.  And her hair................ my 9 yrs old nephew went....... OMG look at the hair.  I asked him, can I keep the hair like that and he gave me a stare and said, attai you will look like peii! (ghost) 🤣

Of course the unforgetable pottu! 😃  Infact the way she uses the pottu gave me an idea.  Everytime I use pottu, in matter of mins, it will fall off.  So now I use 2 pottu so in case one falls off, I have another as back up.  😆
Edited by Caryn - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Pat...
Janu thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, Pat

very interesting.....

...janu
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the update Patraj.
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks pat for covering up in updates ... 🤗

caryn .. 😡 dun u dare daa ... u wud look like ur nephew had said 😆

In tuesday episode, chandramathi is back and is still with the same hairstyle 😆😆
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks pat for the update ...
patraj thumbnail
Jan 20 (Tues):

Chandramathi asks Selva deposited the 50 Lakhs in the bank as told. Selva tells her the money was stolen.  Chandra asks when, where and how.  Selva says some rowdies  stopped him, beat him up and robbed him.  Chandra asks if no one helped him.  Selva said he cried for help but no one came.  Chandra tells him that all the checks she sent out would be returned.  Ranjini tells Chandra that she had already called and informed the bank manager to pass all the checks on OD and the money can be paid the next day.  Chandra is relieved and thank Ranjini for her help.  Shandra tells her brother to return 50 Lakhs to her by the next evening and chases him out.  Some papers fall out from Ranjini's file.  Ranjini becomes worried.  Chandra goes to her but does not see the papers.  She thanks Ranjini again and tells her she is going to rest as she is tensed because the function is in 2 days.  Chandra turns to leave but stop and asks why Ranjini is there when she is not home.  Ranjini tells Chandra she came to inform Chandra's mother about the money.  Ranjini says ok and walks upstairs.  Ranjini quickly picks up one of the papers but there is still one left.  Priya calls Chandra and tells her that there is a paper ont he floor.  Chandra tells her to give it to Ranjini. Priya gives it to Ranjini as told and Ranjini is relieved.

Ranjini takes the blue prints to Satia and they look over it.  Satia is amazed at the vast acres of land held by Chandra.  He then says that 20 acres of it belongs to the government.  Ranjini asks Chandra must have known that the land belongs to the government.  Satia agrees and says many rich people take away state land for their own use.  He cites the story in Mahabaratha as an example.  Satia tells Ranjini to invite all creditors, financiers and others helping Chandra to the function.  He also tells Ranjini he will only meet Chandra when the time comes, not before.

Ranjini is on the phone talking about the function.  She then goes to Chandra and asks her what is wrong as Chandra is very thoughtful.  Ranjini tells her that that this is the first function that She is with Chandra and want it to be a success.  Chandra tells Ranjini that she will always be with her at all the functions.  Supni comes there calling and Chandra gets irritated.  Chandra asks Supni why he is there.  Supni tells Chandra that she had tried to cheat him by using Ranjini as Neelambari but now is keeping Ranjini with her.  Chandra tells Supni to get out.  Supni tells Chandra that the function should be carried out.  Chandra asks why he bother.  Supni tells her it must be a success for her own sake.   Chandra gets up, tells Ranjini to take care of everything and leaves.  Supni tells Ranjini that he is afraid for her.  Ranjini tells him that she is ready to face anything and walks away in anger.  Supni too walks away but turns to look at Ranjini and smiles.

People are gathered at the new building for the inauguration function.  Chandra, Ranjini, Rajalakshmi, Dorothy are all dressed up and waiting for the function to start. Kannan is mingling with the crowd.  Supni is also there.  Minister arrives and Kannan informs Chandra.  Chandra with a 1000 watt smile welcomes the minister and takes him in followed by Ranjini and other dignitaries.   Minister gets ready to cut the ribbon and says the building is very beautiful and praises Chandra and blesses her to be succcesfull.  He also tells Chandra if she needs help, to ask him and he will do all he can to help.  Chandra introduces everyone to him.  Kannan tells Chandra to asks the Minister to cut the ribbon becofe the nalla neram passes.  Minister takes the scissors and is about the cut the ribbon when they hear someone telling them to stop.  Ranjini smiles.  Chandra and Minister turn around and sees two court officers walk toward them.  THODARUM.

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Pat
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Pat...
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks pat .. Hope ranjani is ready with an aapu for chandra ..