Daily soap discussion - Page 91

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Sanam- Hiten DM together rock the show man.. their confrontations are always power packed and they leave you wanting for more... and if they're not confrontations they leave you with a bittersweet feeling... Hiten has a huge grudge against his father, for God knows what.. And DM cannot stand Hiten's rebellion or his behaviour and he just loses it... Hiten knows to hit where it hurts.. I somehow see Hiten becoming lakshman to DM's santu... I can never imagine things ever being harmonious between DM and Hiten, both of them are strong willed proud and egoistic.. More than DM as a father i see DM as a mentor working in hiten's case...

Sukhi me thinks so too.. Coz if she tells Santu, Santu will surely ask her to keep quiet.. Mongi will directly go to DM.. And i really really want to see what he does?? Will he call Santu and tell her to teach her sister not to lie.. or will mongi take DM directly to the village and show him the bracelet which nanaji buried??  
rash578 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think 2morrow n Thursday will be vry interstin!!! I really hope mongi goes to Santo n tells her abt the killer... But I think goin wid the story she will go directly to DM as it will be on Santu to help DM to find a way frm this dharm sankat...of doin justice n love for Hiten..
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

RASHHHHHHHHHHHH ... *hug*

Welcome to the chemistry class - gr8 that it's finding more takers !! hhehehehhe

Lol sukhi... But rashi, yes the chemistry was awesome.. its not the one that sparks immediately, but simmers slowly into the most beautiful of things.. hayee... DM ne mujhe engineer se writer banadiya yaar...
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Mru ..

That has me thinking as well .. what will be DM's firs reaction to this 'news' being told to him? I think his first reaction will be anger and assumption that Mongi has been mislead by Jaggu and co . because it's VERY evident from the DM-Baa conversation that his sons are his weakness, even though there is no way that he shows it .. so I think he will be in denial but he wont dismiss it ..

Yaarrrr just think about it - like Sanam mentioned in the update thread, these small scenes are driving us nuts .. just imagine when they start falling in LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

Lol sukhi... But rashi, yes the chemistry was awesome.. its not the one that sparks immediately, but simmers slowly into the most beautiful of things.. hayee... DM ne mujhe engineer se writer banadiya yaar...

HAIII Mru ..

Tumhara yeh katil shairana andaazπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

It surely is simmering .. it's like hot soup .. does not harm your tongue .. but warms your heart😳😳😳
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rash578

I think 2morrow n Thursday will be vry interstin!!! I really hope mongi goes to Santo n tells her abt the killer... But I think goin wid the story she will go directly to DM as it will be on Santu to help DM to find a way frm this dharm sankat...of doin justice n love for Hiten..

Well one day that she can help him avoid the dharamsankat is by keeping the news away from him for as long as she can.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sukhi, Mru.. yeah, i wonder about that too.. would Mongi tell it directly to her banevilal.. i somehow don't feel that she would because i am sure that Nanaji will ask her not to and samajhaaofy her that it is not good for Santo.. or it is possible in her grief, she might blurt it out.. πŸ˜•  i somehow don't think that the villagers will be involved or DM will be in trouble indeed... but what if Jaggu leads all the villagers to it..??  maybe he is spying and finds it too..??  πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

i'm really puzzled..

you guys are so right about DM-Hiten.. i wonder what is that reason.. Hiten does hit where it hurts.. and you can tell that DM sometimes is left with no answers and Hiten walks away with the upper hand..
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: pksanam

Sukhi, Mru.. yeah, i wonder about that too.. would Mongi tell it directly to her banevilal.. i somehow don't feel that she would because i am sure that Nanaji will ask her not to and samajhaaofy her that it is not good for Santo.. or it is possible in her grief, she might blurt it out.. πŸ˜•  i somehow don't think that the villagers will be involved or DM will be in trouble indeed... but what if Jaggu leads all the villagers to it..??  maybe he is spying and finds it too..??  πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

i'm really puzzled..

you guys are so right about DM-Hiten.. i wonder what is that reason.. Hiten does hit where it hurts.. and you can tell that DM sometimes is left with no answers and Hiten walks away with the upper hand..

Sanam,

the problem is that Mongi coming to know about this fact leads to infinite possibilties .. and there is a HIGH probability that Jagmohan will use this news as a sharp weapon against the rightteousness DM always boasts of ..

I dont think Nanaji is going to know that Mongi is aware!
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well one day that she can help him avoid the dharamsankat is by keeping the news away from him for as long as she can.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hey rash.. i somehow don't think she would do that.. because Nanaji notices that she has overheard.. i am sure he will tell her not to do that.. because it will be harmful for Santo and DM's relationship.. but somehow she might blurt it out, unknowingly, now that is quite a possiblity.. 

Sukhi.. lol.. yeah, i am sure she'll do that.. i can so imagine it.. typical Santo.. sweet and always wanting to protect malik and his family.. πŸ˜‰
rash578 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

RASHHHHHHHHHHHH ... *hug*

Welcome to the chemistry class - gr8 that it's finding more takers !! hhehehehhe

Hugs to you tooo Sukhi !!!! Are, I m a permanent member of the Chemistry class wen it cums to RR..Bring any co-star n he will create an amazin chemistry wid her...😳😳.. RR surely must hav done PhD in Chemistry πŸ˜Š