Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Mruu.. yeah, i would love it if it happens.. let's see.. ramboed up for sure, ehh.. lol.. i just remembered that scene where he beats up Jaggu and also the one where he beats up the goons.. woww.. yeah, i won't mind another one for sure..!!!  bring it on.. and Santo will be the damsel in distress.. and Jaggu gets what he deserves..

today's episode - not too bad.. Nanaji's a brilliant actor, i must say.. he was so effective in the scenes so it was good.. i did miss DM though.. and Santo was back in her other blue saari.. she was sweet.. Mongi wasn't bad.. though, they should've shown Khemi.. but still, not a bad episode..

oh yeah, on the upside.. no portrait AND no moti ben either.. lol.. i totally forgot about Taru ben in the written update.. just remembered it now when i am trying to sum up..

Mongi is really sweet re.. she's growing on me.. when she goes to console bhoori and tells her that i will take care of you from now.. that was so heart touching.. i felt so bad, i wanted to give her a hug of my own.. such a sweet kid..

DM was a treat to watch in that scene where Santo runs up to him.. and he gets that soft look.. and he did ask her with so much concern, ae chokri kya hua.. but his expression was so soft.. and when she tells him.. he says khadi khadi kya kar rahi hai, jaa ve abhi.. awww.. he is so sweet.. but yeah, Sukhi is right.. she doesn't tell him that Mongi was murdered.. and i don't remember Nanaji tells her that either.. i think he only told her that Mongi is no more.. poor Santo was so heartbroken..

DM was soooo good in that last scene.. powerful and commanding.. the guy i tell you has such a screen presence, it is mindblowing.. too good..!!  and when he is walking off.. and that music they play, i'm really loving.. it goes so well with the scenes..!! 

not mindblowing, but not that bad either.. we can't have all our fantasies fulfilled in one episode, can we now.. it would be nice to see what happens next..

Mongi mentioned she didn't recognize the man, but he had a big car.. so maybe she'll recognize the car..?  i doubt if Nanaji will tell anyone.. let's wait and see what happens next..
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
In many ways,

Tonight's episode was a real departure to how and when usual BT soaps' family members react to such situations .. in an ordinary soap, Nanaji would not have thought twice before announcing with half-baked facts that Hiten/Maulik is the killer ..

But THAT is where Bandini is different .. I am so SO happy that everyone has their sensibilities in place in the show .. if they think - they dont go and do the opposite ..from Virat to Moti to DM to Santo to Nanaji ..

Gr8 going team Bandini!
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: pksanam

DM was a treat to watch in that scene where Santo runs up to him.. and he gets that soft look.. and he did ask her with so much concern, ae chokri kya hua.. but his expression was so soft.. and when she tells him.. he says khadi khadi kya kar rahi hai, jaa ve abhi.. awww.. he is so sweet.. but yeah, Sukhi is right.. she doesn't tell him that Mongi was murdered.. and i don't remember Nanaji tells her that either.. i think he only told her that Mongi is no more.. poor Santo was so heartbroken..

DM was soooo good in that last scene.. powerful and commanding.. the guy i tell you has such a screen presence, it is mindblowing.. too good..!!  and when he is walking off.. and that music they play, i'm really loving.. it goes so well with the scenes..!! 

I LOOOOVED the way he kept that cup down and turned around instantly .. slowly but surely he is growing that connect with her - knowing what she feels and when she feels... knowing what is important to her and most importantly, coming to know of what she CAN do and what she simply cannot ..

Love you DM!
pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

In many ways,

Tonight's episode was a real departure to how and when usual BT soaps' family members react to such situations .. in an ordinary soap, Nanaji would not have thought twice before announcing with half-baked facts that Hiten/Maulik is the killer ..

But THAT is where Bandini is different .. I am so SO happy that everyone has their sensibilities in place in the show .. if they think - they dont go and do the opposite ..from Virat to Moti to DM to Santo to Nanaji ..

Gr8 going team Bandini!

that is soo true, Sukhi ji.. great going Bandini.. 👏
ronitfan thumbnail
I am really happy for this Sanam .. even tho' it wasnt a super duper episode.. but a GREAT departure!
pksanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

I LOOOOVED the way he kept that cup down and turned around instantly .. slowly but surely he is growing that connect with her - knowing what she feels and when she feels... knowing what is important to her and most importantly, coming to know of what she CAN do and what she simply cannot ..

Love you DM!

exactly.. and the way he realizes what Mawri means to her.. and he later on mentions it to Baa.. their bond is taking one baby step at a time to grow.. and it is soo great to see.. 😃

although, i did miss DM quite a lot, but still he was awesome in this particular scene..  you're making me fall for DM too.. lol.. i am simply loving him... 👏

Nanaji held his own, i have to say.. and i wasn't bored for a minute while watching.. so kudos to Nanaji as well..!!  👏👏
ronitfan thumbnail
Awwww ...

It's all the sheer joy that one gets of 'discovering' your partner .. although the process going on between DM and Santo is on a total subconscious level with DM not ready to acknowledge ,one day when she will be away from him , he shall realise what she means to him ..
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sukhi sanam.. It was a great episode, in terms of character growth and story development... And the reason why mongi annoys me is because of her behaviour..Sometimes i feel khemi and santu have let her run free, because of which santu and nanaji have gotten into quite a bit of trouble.. but that girl never learns.. Birwa on the other hand is a very soft spoken girl..I know acting wise not that great, but the character itself is very very soft...

Sukhi that scene was splendid... he immediately turns and asks her what's wrong.. as i said earlier, its like they're tuning themselves with each other.. slowly, sub consciously but steadily... LOVED it...
ronitfan thumbnail
Well you cant blame them.. they are not even REAL mothers to her ...  maybe they wanted to give her all the happiness because she lost her mom before they did .. I mean she got less time with her mom ..

Anywyas ,

Still drooling over DM today .. his silver cup n saucer were back .. sexcii to the core!
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Not blaming them sukhi... Anyways as long as it helps dm-santu m fine with mongi khemi comin n living with them as well..
  DM in black/dark blue+ tea cup+that look of concern==mru fulltoo fida, all over again...
 Loved it... Actualyy, now that i remember all the details, m loving it some more...