Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks for that Mru. I honestly felt that when she touches his feet with the gulal the whole family melted...but Santo is definitely in love with her man, DM. She worships him too. AWWW!!!

BUt aaj DM ne hadh kar di he actually went and put rang on the portrait. LOL! Fine he loves his Subhi but still yaar...anyways...it's ok. the day when he finally accepts Santo...things are going to be different. I Hope.
And also the whole Pinakin and Surekha putting color on DM was sweet. I loved it.

I realized Guruji may have said ke Santo will have just sit in a corner and spend the rest of her life but right now he is playing cupid. I guess just to get DM married he lied, but actually he is a good guy. I think.

And the whole him letting Santo play with her people was nice...I guess Santo has just two sarees that blue one and this blue and yellow one LOL!! She needs new nice sarees...now that she played holi in this one, she needs another saree for sure.

Tomorrow is gonna be awesome i think....when Mongi goes into the factory...DM hai factory premises mein toh definitely achi hogi.

Santo looked so cute when she laughed towards the end and went running i want to see her like that only...and that's gonna happen when DM melts, completely.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

Forgot to mention about the DM hiten scene.. Absolutely brilliant.. The baap beta duo are superb on screen.. Both of them equally proud, equally stubborn and equally headstrong...

Makes me really doubt if Maulik is actually DM's son.. he doesn't even walk like DM..

Haan yaar just like I doubted if Prem was Anurag's son ๐Ÿ˜† anyways...
but yea, one thing i didn't understand about DM and Hiten in the first scene is Hiten's reasoning as to why he doesn't wanna marry....mein thodi confused reh gayi...DM  and Hiten just need to sit and talk it out..but i think it's quite impossible. HEHE
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sns23

Makes me really doubt if Maulik is actually DM's son.. he doesn't even walk like DM..

Mru, that boy will never ever walk like DM, ever. But he does not even talk or look like DM. ๐Ÿ˜กThe top thing on my wish list is to be shown that Mauli is not DM's son but is Moti's son adopted by DM for whatever reason.

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mru, Sammie and soap-critic (is it Hema)..??

thank you so much for the analysis.. i am off to watch the video now.. sounds like a fantastic episode.. haaye, mar jaawan.. lol..
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hema, yesterday's episode was great as was todays.. loved the DM trapped by his kurta scene as well.. with his hads flailing about trying to get the buttons undone.. very un-DM like...

I was fearing he'll get Viraat surekha to do th e puja, which thankfully dint happen..

Maulik just annoys me, on one hand you have hiten on the other maulik... Not even one similar genel..  Hoping he's Moti's son as wel..  
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sammie, it was a wonderful episode wasn't it... As you rightly said, Santu worships him.. She doesn't even want to touch his face, rather apply the gulaal on his feet... I found that really endearing.. I cant see how anyone in that house can have anything against this girl.. she's so pure, so innocent...
Pari_Angle thumbnail

Originally posted by                    Sammie_Ronit

And the whole him letting Santo play with her people was nice...I guess Santo has just two sarees that blue one and this blue and yellow one LOL!! She needs new nice sarees...now that she played holi in this one, she needs another saree for sure.

yaar this not good ....i also realy fill
and i don't like santu 's cloths.....
santu ko saari aachi lagti he .......vo usko pahenaa chahiye
pooja me kitni aachi lag rahi thi .............santu simpal saari bhi paheni gi to bohot aachi dikahegi
and one more thing
champakali ke paas bhi kapde nahi he .......us bichari ke paas to ek hi dress he

sns23 thumbnail
I dont know how either prem or sneha were anurag's kids... I just hope maulik isn't...  Sammie, even i dint understand why... both father and son really need to stop talking in metaphors and similies..And use direct phrases and sentences for once... 
Pari_Angle thumbnail
FRINDS
i think Maulik shubdra ji apni maa pe gayaa he๐Ÿ˜†
kafi ladkiyo jaisi aadat lagti he uski
sns23 thumbnail
Sanam, its a great episode.. enjoy watching... and post your views soon..