Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Yea Sanam I guess tomorrow will be good if there is a tomorrow for bandini...
U know MRu...humara time zaroor aayega...u what guys i feel that Santo will still go n tell what Jaggu did...i mean she is dharampatni usse saha nahin jaayega...apne pati ke uppar humla karne waala azaad ghumraha hai.
Is Jaggu actually that stupid to think that no one will guess that it was his doing. Dumbo saala.
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
not tomorrow sanam.. checked the guide, says oye its friday only.. and there are promos up for tomorrows episode for oye also, with Sonam K and Anoushka shankar... Earliest will be next week, if the promote continuously over the weekend that is...
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Santu will definitely tell Sammie.. Someone.. maybe she'll wait till DM is alright(i wish... ) to tell him, or she'll immediately tell bapuji or champakali or someone...
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Haan she will tell champakali....wohi toh uski dost hai.
but I felt like she has fallen for her hubby, may be not DM, but her hubby u know what i mean. DM is still her maalik, today she was genuinely concerned about her hubby....i found it so sweet.
sns23 thumbnail
Ya sammie, me felt that too.. She's in love with her hubby.. But it'll take some time for her to add up the two.. that is to see him only as her husband...

Me off to study now.. stupid exams...
Edited by sns23 - 15 years ago
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Mru for that wonderful analysis. I guess I may be one of the odd ones out but I actually liked the logical, realistic approach and not the filmy one.

Now you bachchas go and study for your exams and work on your projects. DM is down and out so the 'romance' part has to wait.
And it could be a long wait too.
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

Ya sammie, me felt that too.. She's in love with her hubby.. But it'll take some time for her to add up the two.. that is to see him only as her husband...

Me off to study now.. stupid exams...

good luck for your exams my dear
you know I hate exams too and thank god I've finished my studies since 2004
everything has an end so just have some courage 👍🏼 and keep watching BANDINI
same to you Sukhi 👍🏼
may be will finally have some love and rain 😆
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

😈😈😈 Welcome to the Meanies' Club, Sanam !

ME and Mru are permanent members as long as being mean gets DM and Santo closer .. gosh Mru kaha se kaha pahuch gayi - Chokri spraining her leg and DM lifting her?! BAAAAAAAAAAAP re.. I guess they should do a rip-off of that Kuch Kuch Hota hai scene .. with DM doing pushups - having Santo sit on his back😳

I wanna be a mumber of this club Sukhi and mru please
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

okay, my analysis:

santo, my dear, you missed the golden opportunity.. she could've at least tried to clean the wound, maybe just once..   sooch rahi thi khadi ho kar ke phone aa gaya.. i wish she would think less and get on with a few actions.. 😉😳

i also liked the pooja scene... unknowingly, Hiten admitted Santo as his mother when he says ke 'meri maan ka aashirvaad hai'.. that was quite an effective scene.. and i am glad Hiten still cares about his father so much.. he really loves him.. he knows he can't leave the puja half finished, but he comes to see him afterwards.. and he gets tears in his eyes.. such a touching scene.. 👏

for a change, it was good to see tears in Moti ben's eyes.. she does love her Naanka a lot.. but yes, i also feel that once DM will start getting closer to Santo, she'll start to resent Santo, because she doesn't like her very much.. let's see..

poor Santo, Moti ben comes and yells at her.. i am glad that at least babuji took her side.. great to see at least she has some support..

Santo goes to tie a thread for 'maalik'.. that was so very much typical Santo.. and the sindoor she puts on.. love that scene.. and my gosh, that Jaggu.. glad she heard it all.. and uff, that chun chun.. it's her trademark.. Jaggu of course hears it.. wish she were a little more discreet.. and he threatens her.. omg, i can kill him.. wish someone would teach him a good lesson..!!  😡😡

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well Mru and co ..

I agree with Hema on this one .. though it was a HUGE letdown for the romantic in me , I must commend EK on doing everything uniquely for Bandini .. she does not want to go down the treaded path for bringing the lead pair together .. DM and Santo's story is going to be very unique and heart-warming .. she's doing her best to keep it non-filmy and typical ~