Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
WHO will mention it Hema?

Champakali will be cautious .. Santo would not dare .. these are the only people who know such a thing happened !
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah me too I have a feeling DM will never find out. Santo will never get justice. It will be just one of those things that slip through the cracks while moving the story forward. What a waste I want to DM to slap her. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
ronitfan thumbnail
Arre hoga hoga Mara ..

POORA hisaab kitaab hoga .. DM is good at this stuff !
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know Sukhi, I know - I am just being crabby for no reason. Neither Santu nor Champakali are in a position to be able to bring the incident out to DM or anybody else.

Mara I am actually visualizing what you wrote - Champakali pushing Moti off a cliff. I can so deal with that.
ronitfan thumbnail
Hehehehe no you are not at fault .. the event still disturbs me .. but today's episode was just TOO awesome for me!
tickly thumbnail
 What an awesome episode i really do hope santo is his nurse for a couple of hours and he wakes up seeing Santo taking care of him what a scene that will be. I also hope he's very affectionate towards her and love scenes start kicking in i dont mind if motiben and the family come back after DM and Santo have got a little bit closer.
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Worry not Hema and Mara, yesterday's events will come to light.

Nothing goes past DM without him knowing or taking just action if one is called for.  DM is already onto Moti about her half truths. One or more such half truth event and he will have an out and out open silsila with her.  Champu will be forced to tell all when he tries to get to the bottom of Subhi's jewelry.

I am just happy a scenario has come up for Santo to take care of him. Hopefully he is not too delirious and think it's Subhi!

Haan Suks, someone will tell him Santo took care of him.  And it will be such that if she had not taken care of him at the right time, it would have been a serious problem.  He will again be impressed of her take charge attitude and be fida!! ☺️
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Or even better - Moti falling and hitting her head on a stone and Champu telling her that she is Santo's maid .. hahahahhaha

looooooooooooooolz I can't stop laughing sukhi your so funny 🤣
I hope It will be like you said 🤣
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mombasa00

Worry not Hema and Mara, yesterday's events will come to light.

Nothing goes past DM without him knowing or taking just action if one is called for.  DM is already onto Moti about her half truths. One or more such half truth event and he will have an out and out open silsila with her.  Champu will be forced to tell all when he tries to get to the bottom of Subhi's jewelry.

I am just happy a scenario has come up for Santo to take care of him. Hopefully he is not too delirious and think it's Subhi!

Haan Suks, someone will tell him Santo took care of him.  And it will be such that if she had not taken care of him at the right time, it would have been a serious problem.  He will again be impressed of her take charge attitude and be fida!! ☺️

that'd be so sweet..

i hope DM finds out about Moti ben soon.. she's really getting on my nerves.. 😡
tunisian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like 2day's episode but I just wanna know sth : did moti-ben give DM the dimonds that nanaji brings to him or not ?
If not, I will be really afraid and worried for santu and her nanaji . moti-ben the devil will surely do sthing to show them as thiefs