Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ronitfan

I think he will want to do lots of things to her when he finds out but that is where Santo is going to come in and show that she truly has a big heart and let DM leave her alone which will really stun him and make him develop a new respect for the woman that Santo is ...

No Sukhi - for once I do not want to see a self sacrificing, forgiving protagonist. I want her to not interfere in whatever punishment DM doles out to Motiben but to respect his decision. If Moti is allowed to stay due to Santu's big heartedness she will never forget that she is in the house because of Santu's mercy and will become all the more evil.

However the odds are in favor of what you have written and so we will most probs get to see the large hearted, forgiving Santu track. This way DM's character of being fair and just stays intact and Moti continues to be a sore site for our eyes.
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just saw today's epi....I officially declare this as one epi I did not like  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌShucks...Bandini was on a roll with each epi topping the other and then we get this. 😑

Could have done without the first half of the epi.  I don't have anything to say about it. 😡  plain disgusting.  Asiya did a good job emoting though.

Too bad DM allowed Moti to brush away a very valid and incriminating question...how could Santo have gotten to the jewelry when she has the keys.  Good thing is, it is still on his mind.  so he will get to the bottom of it...some day!

Loved how he silences her when she implies that Santo may have stolen coz she is not used to wearing such expensive stuff.  He knows her low life thinking and wants nothing to do with it. πŸ‘

Moti at Nana's house...again no comments! 😑
Moti: arre, gol gol fundedi sena faro cho, garba khelne aaye ho yahan pe (arre, why are you all spinning in circles?)

Nice to see that DM has maintained his fair and just behavior no matter what.  he gets to the bottom of the facts before taking action.

He still respects Nanaji and calls him Madhav-kaka.  Interesting, baa seemed pleased that he gives Nanaji more diamonds to polish! Why?

DM-Moti: jara thik thi vichari jovo Motiben, chor kabhi chori ka saman is tarah jameen per nahin chod kar jayega (Motiben, think carefully a bit,)

When DM declares that the chokri is not a thief...Bapuji is all smiles.  She has a friend in the house indeed.

Champu-Santo scene is sweet.  Hope she does tell all to expose Moti. It's cute how she still calls her Malkin. She actually bends down to touch her feet. Santu, all grown up!

Originally posted by: kooldesi_fun

i think for ONCE i must commend on Ekta's work and give her a applause for the story she has chosen & more than tht the actors she has chosen to portray the charcters... Thank u ekta for not ruining this serial like the other ones.... and thank u for not detouring from the actual plot of the story...

i think today's episode has proven tht if ekta wants she can still be the queen of Indian TV

hmmmmmm....... ekta humne aapki tarif kya kardi aap to apne puraane hathkando par utarayie ...... apne is serial ko bhi K! serial banana shuru kar diya.....apne tp prove kar diya ki aap K! ke alava aur kuch nahi bana sakti hain....πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

anyways comin back to the serial...... i am sure everyone is disgusted like me.... because how could a woman treat another woman like this!!!!! this absolutely shows tht either Moti Ben is not a woman or she is charcterles...this was not expected from such a nice story..... i hope this comes to end soon otherwise I'll probably stop watchin the serial... i think tht Chamapkli should have the guts to stand up and speak against tarulata.....

lets's hope for da best & see wht happens tomorrow....

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜‘
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
LOL Mombs .. but I agree with you - one of the rare Bandini episodes that I will not mind missing !

@ Kooldesi- what's your name yaar?

Yes I am thoroughly disgusted .. .DM should come to know of the treatement meted out by Moti ASAP!
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

No Sukhi - for once I do not want to see a self sacrificing, forgiving protagonist. I want her to not interfere in whatever punishment DM doles out to Motiben but to respect his decision. If Moti is allowed to stay due to Santu's big heartedness she will never forget that she is in the house because of Santu's mercy and will become all the more evil.

However the odds are in favor of what you have written and so we will most probs get to see the large hearted, forgiving Santu track. This way DM's character of being fair and just stays intact and Moti continues to be a sore site for our eyes.

Ditto Hema..I wish Santu stands up for herself, and does not let taru back in the house... But at the end of the day, even i think that we will get to see big hearted santu all forgiving...
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

Ditto Hema..I wish Santu stands up for herself, and does not let taru back in the house... But at the end of the day, even i think that we will get to see big hearted santu all forgiving...

mru, hema, Sukhi,

Yahi toh patni dharam hai na!! πŸ˜›  pati aur pati ke parivaar ko sambhalna!!!
ronitfan thumbnail
You are right Mombs ..

Though moti has been horrendous to her, I know Santo is as innocent as a baby .. she will never want any harm to anybody!
soapie thumbnail
I just read the update and saw the video and what else can I say, except, Oh my...

The whole Moti-ben, Santu and Champakali scene was too much to digest...but at the same time, very poignant and hurting. And frankly, after watching a film like Slumdog, which apparently shows the reality in India's slums, I can't see why it shocked me to see Moti-ben getting Santu undressed for searching! I guess such things do happen in real life too, after all where else can art gets its inspiration from?

Aasiya was fantastic in the scene...it would have been a tough one to do...almost like one is getting stripped of one's dignity alongside the clothes. Moti-ben sure has no heart with her and absolutely not a shred of compassion.

And I am so hoping against hope, that DM comes to know of this...

DM is a fair guy, that we know and he has been proving it right by his actions. It would be unfair to blame him for every problem befalling Santu, because the guy woudln't know everything going on in his house, right? I wish Ba or Bapuji keeps an eye on Santu and see to it that Moti-ben doesn't get away with murder everytime.

And as Hema says, for once, we don't want a self-sacrificing, weeping, spineless protogonist. Santu till now has shown amazing presence of mind, perseverance and confidence, given the way her character has been cut out and hopefully this will continue. Showing fortitude and patience is one thing, letting people trample all over you is quite another...and either DM or Santu herself should put a firm handle on this!

Very good performances by all the actors...RR looks more and more comfortable in the character he plays and every gesture of his shows that. Aaisya is wonderfully emotive and very natural. I don't want to comment on Moti-ben...😑

Soapie

PS: I don't think DM cares for Santu yet...atleast not as his wife...whatever he has for her is sympathy and some parts guilt as a human being for another...I think it will be some time before he realizes the whole deal between them and sees her as his wife first and foremost! But I still like the fact that DM is almost, always civil with her and even when he loses his cool (abetted by M-ben) he almost immediately realizes it!😊 He is a nice guy, our DM!😳
Edited by soapie - 15 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapie

Aasiya was fantastic in the scene...it would have been a tough one to do...almost like one is getting stripped of one's dignity alongside the clothes. Moti-ben sure has no heart with her and absolutely not a shred of compassion.

And I am so hoping against hope, that DM comes to know of this...

DM is a fair guy, that we know and he has been proving it right by his actions. It would be unfair to blame him for every problem befalling Santu, because the guy woudln't know everything going on in his house, right? I wish Ba or Bapuji keeps an eye on Santu and see to it that Moti-ben doesn't get away with murder everytime.

And as Hema says, for once, we don't want a self-sacrificing, weeping, spineless protogonist. Santu till now has shown amazing presence of mind, perseverance and confidence, given the way her character has been cut out and hopefully this will continue. Showing fortitude and patience is one thing, letting people trample all over you is quite another...and either DM or Santu herself should put a firm handle on this!

Very good performances by all the actors...RR looks more and more comfortable in the character he plays and every gesture of his shows that. Aaisya is wonderfully emotive and very natural. I don't want to comment on Moti-ben...😑

Soapie

PS: I don't think DM cares for Santu yet...atleast not as his wife...whatever he has for her is sympathy and some parts guilt as a human being for another...I think it will be some time before he realizes the whole deal between them and sees her as his wife first and foremost! But I still like the fact that DM is almost, always civil with her and even when he loses his cool (abetted by M-ben) he almost immediately realizes it!😊 He is a nice guy, our DM!😳

Soapie - I waited for your analysis and unluckily you had to do it on a BAD episode .. godd it was too much to take - all that torture on Santo .. you would expect her to cry all night and not present her face to anyone out of shame the next day - but she's a real brave lass- she was up and ready the next morning , mopping the stairs like nothing transpired b/w her and Champakali .. I think because of the goodwill Santo has shown to her, Champakali will now go all out to shield her malkin😳

Rahi malkin ki baat .. he's getting on the trail - he should come to know soon .. yea he's a nice guy .. highly misunderstood😳😳😳
soapie thumbnail
Sukhs,

I didn't find yesterday's episode to be bad, in the sense that what happened with Santu was bad...but in my opinion, I found the whole scene to be shot quite well...it brought out the shame and indignity that Santu goes through, just when she is beginning life as someone's better half!

Most of the times, sensitive scenes like these are not shot with care and discretion and hence they appear to be rather appaling on screen, but I found this particular 'Cheer haran' scene to be done really well...and also, it appeared to go well with the rural theme.

So many times we have read about women being disrobed and paraded in public in small town / rural areas as a punishment for something...I think this particular scene was a take on such incidents.

What I have always found disgusting about BT scenes is the fact that though they show incidents on screen which are marked from real life, they don't do it in a sensitive manner...but this particular scene in Bandini was done well enough!

I just hope the directors and creative head of the show don't keep changing...as long as they are around, the quality of the show will be maintained!

Soapie