Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari_Angle thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
aaj jo bhi kiya taruben ne santu ke saath ..........bohot bohot bohot bura
kiya ...πŸ˜”.......bichari santu ........i fill very upset ...........

yes but DM  ne jo kiya .......vo aacha kiya ....aaj usne apna dimag use kiya gussa hone se pahele .....thats good

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Santu ji aap tensun mat lo...aap ka saath dene ke liye hai na champakali hai na....woh sab kuch bata degi aapke pati ko...samjhi gayi ne?
fikar not!
yeh aapke atyachaar ka ant ghadi che.
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sammie, the past two days its been more of an update and less of an analysis.. The show is such that, makes me wanna analyse each and every scene...

And moti, now more than the portrait, i'm hoping she khiskofies... She crossed all limits today.. I was hoping that DM would've heard Santu whimpering or the rod making the khat khat noise, and would've come out to investigate.. Taru should be caught in the act by DM.. Would love to see DM sonsoling/taking care of Santu and then telling Moti to get lost...

P.S - Is that Asiya for real??? 
Edited by sns23 - 15 years ago
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Haan I think...that's what gonna happen pretty soon...him consoling her😍 awwwwwwwwww but more than that i want him to shut that gutter mouth of Moti ben.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey there Mru and Sammie ,

That is not Aasiya yaar .. you think she'd have so much free time? LOL

Just kidding !

Anyways , getting back to the episode.. I know what you are feeling like.. even I cant do without my updates too .. addicted to them..I actually enjoy them because I really relive the episode which are always more AWESOME than not!

Hehehheeh

After watching Moti torture Santo, I just wished DM came and took her in his arms .. letting her cry away .. just being there for her...
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ya i thought so too, who has so much of free time ...

Sukhi, i was hoping, he'd break the door down or something... Moti was horrendous today...
ronitfan thumbnail
He sleeps too far away Mru .. for anything positive to happen, Santo must somehow make it inside the house .. just a few episodes ago she was shown in a room inside the house - what happened that she went back to the store-room?!

Maybe she sensed it better to go back outside the house after the Subhadra's clothes fiasco ...
sns23 thumbnail
Was wondering the same Sukhi, maybe it was all just for that day when Saumil shah was there..  Maybe, some nice old bua of his comes to town and she'll want her bahu to stay with her???

Maybe she'll ask nanaji to take her back,and he will... and then DM will notice that she's not there and ask what happened(far fetched already na???).. Maybe then champakali will toughen up and tell him what's been happening???
ronitfan thumbnail
Well one logical reason is that Bapuji had got her in that room because he seemed totally cool with her in the room and doing whatever she was doing ..

And then after sensing the mood of the house , especially Kadambari's caustic remark to her dad which she OBVIOUSLY must have overheard.. she must have decided against going to the room INSIDE the house ..

Something REALLY hints towards DM finding this out really soon!!

OMG I hope it is the case!
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ronitfan

He sleeps too far away Mru .. for anything positive to happen, Santo must somehow make it inside the house .. just a few episodes ago she was shown in a room inside the house - what happened that she went back to the store-room?!

Maybe she sensed it better to go back outside the house after the Subhadra's clothes fiasco ...

I agree Sukhi but the question is how will she make it inside the house? Someone (Champakali) has to let DM know of what happened the previous night. Or DM has to overhear Moti bragging to Nanaji about it - something, anything - which makes him realize how unsafe Santu is outside the house. Only then will he consider and/or decide to overrule Moti and give Santu a room in the house.

Mru - that was an awesome analysis you wrote of the episode. As I mentioned in the update thread I need Moti to be shipped off to Mars in a spaceship. But then on the other hand, poor Martians unhone kya bigaada hai kisika that they have to jhelofy Moti. So I will agree with you now - she needs to be shot.😑