||*DOTW --> who would you change?! *||

Vitna thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Welcome Friends!

Now we bring you our next DOTW!

Our DOTW is not on a character this time, but its going to be different!
If you could change one character from this show, then who would it be and why do want to change this character.

Also, we will discuss about geet and kulwant! As you all know that geet is in jail, and i have seen a promo where geet is in jail and kulwant comes to meet her and he ask geet why she is doing this and geet says something about meher! So what do you think will happen next?!

Make sure to stick with the topic and If you do not like that character then do not make harsh comments.

So i hope you enjoy our DOTW!

Love,
Vidhi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good DOTW👏

Our DOTW is not on a character this time, but its going to be different!
If you could change one character from this show, then who would it be and why do want to change this character.
None of them..i feel uptil now everyone presence is important... even if it is channi chachi....but i think there are many extra characters..whose role was not much..they seems to be extras./..eg.. BHuaji..and many Geet's family member....they have not much to play in MMDR...
BTW i am missing channi chachi big time......more than a vamp she is a hillarious character i have ever seen....so wanna her back...

Also, we will discuss about geet and kulwant! As you all know that geet is in jail, and i have seen a promo where geet is in jail and kulwant comes to meet her and he ask geet why she is doing this and geet says something about meher! So what do you think will happen next?!
as Meher entry is confirmed... i think Meher's presence will definetly bring Kulge together..

poorvi3012 thumbnail

I do hope that kul ge get together quickly..

and then when everything is goody good i think they will want channi chachi back in.