favourite hollywood movie

ekta18 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

what is your favourite hollywood movie?

mine is- pirates of the caribbean, Finding neverland, charlie and the chocolate factory, dragonfly and Romeo and Juliet.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahidlover24 thumbnail
I have a lot of favourites, but the only one I can think about right now is A Walk To Remember
I love that movie
*~Princess_K~* thumbnail
hmmm these: Pirates of the Caribbean, Charlie and the chocolate factory,hmm can't think of any other this moment
anniegupta_ thumbnail
hmm.. i like alot but for now.. any movie with ORLANDO BLOOM!!!
deepti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahidlover24

I have a lot of favourites, but the only one I can think about right now is A Walk To Remember
I love that movie

i agree wid u totally dat movie is wkd u shud read da books its more touchin ive read it twice.

my otha fav movies are: - pirates of the carrabean, face off, underworld, blade trinity, scream 1/2, spiderman 1/2, batman begins n all the otha batmans.....

Edited by deepti4u - 18 years ago
ekta18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahidlover24

I love that movie

yeah i love that movie too😳

Edited by ekta18 - 18 years ago
hazelgirl thumbnail

I have many.
The star wars trilogy(old ones)
Independence day
Notting hill
Vanilla sky
Days of Thunder
Harry Potter films
All stallone films...

Pirates of the carribean

finding neverland 
Many many more 😛

Edited by hazelgirl - 18 years ago
mn_gurl91 thumbnail
umm...Johnny English,Spy kidzz,Ace Ventura,Man on fire,Charlie and the chocolate factory,finding nemo,.....bla bla.....Anaconda,Van Helsing,Batman,Spiderman,Fantastic four,...................and..........Shrek,umm,............. .........can't remember at da moment.........
mn_gurl91 thumbnail
men in black...harry potter,Cast Away,Agent Cody Banks..,Ella Enchanted...........
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My favs are Harry Potter (all parts), Princess Diaries 1, Titanic, Spiderman, Home alone etc etc