Valentine's day:Kasturi's 5epis updtd-notepg5

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
okay guys!!everybody know dat valentine day is comiing up!rite????We also know dat Kasturi is doin a horrible job.So y not make it better just to satisfy ourselves

All m asking u to do is

Let's imagine a Special Kasturi episode will b aired on VALENTINE's day.Now wat v all hav to do is make a half an hour special episode(totally romantic-no crap like kabir n kiran plz)

Make it a party or a wedding or a cottage scene(i would personally luv a cottage scene)

Use songs-music-dialogues-monologue-even vm's -watever u want..in slang=khuli chutti hai.jo marna hai maro.It will surely b appreciated by our Kasturians.I guarantee

So wat r u waitin for-get writing please
!!!!!
Edited by muneefah - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spunkpattinson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lolxxxxxxx kool topic muni!!
and back in action gurl!!!
soooo i will even join in

i have made it very fictional and very different u can call it kind of an FF!
** edited**
Robbie was searching for Someone
Someone with Whom he can share today's beautiful night with
a dance with!

Suddenly He saw a girl in red dress which was fitted and made her body look sensual.
she was holding a red balloon like all gurls but the way she was talking with everyone caught robbie's eye
She was laughing innocently over some joke told by her friend!
And now she was making her way towards the food table with her few friends
all her friends were wearing really expensive or small clothing but they looked sleazy
while the "gurl" who was wearing the dress which touched her knees
looked graceful !!

Robbie's eyes followed her and he couldnt take his eyes off kasturi's eyes
Robbie: wow!! qudrat ka karishma
Abhi (he is robbie's frend here LOLX) dokha kis neh khaya!!
Robbie: hey abhi! look at the gurl in red dress
He motioned his hand towards kasturi
Abhi: hey thats kasturi! so!
Robbie: i like her!!
Abhi: are you serious man!
Robbie: yaar i dnt noe myself meray jaisa rockstar jo larkiyon ko use karna jaanta hain aur kuch nahiin aur aaj mera dil zor se dhadkh raha hain!!! main kehta tha jis din mujhe meri life partner milay gi tab yeh sab kuch meray saath hoga!! aur aaj yehein ho raha hain!! abhi meray yaarr!! kuch kar!!
Abhi: larkiyon ke maamlay main mera funda hain!! jo ho jaa kar keh do bhai!
robbie:: aray woh un jaisi nahin hain!!
Abhi: aray saaari larkiyan ek jaisi hoti hain merey bhai baat manO! go yaar man and say i want to dance with you!! simple

Robbie nodded and walked towards kasturi. Kasturi was holding a drink in her hand and smiling towards the band playing the music. Robbie appeared and suddenly he felt very nervous but still said
Ummm hey ! ummm if u dont mind can i dance with you dekho tumhari marxi hain i mean ....i mean----
Kasturi: (looking at him) yah sure umm...why nawt (to her frenx) i will be after 5 minutes and then she smiled!

robbie and kasturi made their way towards the dancing floor. Robbie kept his hand on kasturi's waist!
a sensation went up the spine of kasturi when she felt robbie's touch and then she placed her hand on robbie's shoulder!

DJ:: here guys!! this is song is from a lover boy to his lover gurl!! aaj woh aapni dil ki baat is gaanay se keh daalay gay! magar we will tell ya his name after this song

Robbie and Kasturi began dancing on the song

Halchul Huwi
Zaara Shor Huwi
Dil Chor Huwa
Teri Ore Huwa
Aisi Chalay Jab Hawa
Ishq Hua Hi Hua

Kasturi lifted her eyes slowly and gradually and her eyes met robbie's eyes which were full of emotion and intense love and pain!...kasturi was not able to understand! she kept staring at robbie's velvetish black suit which made him look so handsome and his stubble was making kasturi's heart beat faster. Suddenly robbie bent down to kasturi's ear and said " mujhe tumharay dil ki dhadhknay ki awaz sunaye dey rahi haiin" kasturi couldnt understand wat he meant!!
And then kasturi felt really comfortable as she was like dancing with an angel! and then she placed her head on robbie's broad shoulders and then said " dil main jo baat ho nah usay keh deyna chahiye waise"
Robbie smiled knowingly and they slowly danced to the tune and they dancing really close!!

Everyone had their eyes on them !!

the DJ then announced
Intexar ka waqt khatam
yeh gaana none other than robbie neh kasturi ko dedicate kiya tha
wooohhooooo!!!!

Robbie lifed kasturi chin but kasturi sharma gayi!!😳😳

and then they kept on dancing till the wee hours off morning!!

love
sara!!
i hope u guys like iT!

Edited by sarareimoo1 - 15 years ago
cutykoo20 thumbnail
oh munni back in action greatttttttttttttt

make an epi totally dedicated to our roka

sure y not me in

i will post my epi soon
Meeph thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarareimoo1

lolxxxxxxx kool topic muni!!

thanks sara
and back in action gurl!!!
soooo i will even join in
yayee

i have made it very fictional and very different u can call it kind of an FF!
** edited**
Robbie was searching for Someone
Someone with Whom he can share today's beautiful night with
a dance with!

Suddenly He saw a girl in red dress which was fitted and made her body look sensual.
she was holding a red balloon like all gurls but the way she was talking with everyone caught robbie's eye
She was laughing innocently over some joke told by her friend!
And now she was making her way towards the food table with her few friends
all her friends were wearing really expensive or small clothing but they looked sleazy
while the "gurl" who was wearing the dress which touched her knees
looked graceful !!

Robbie's eyes followed her and he couldnt take his eyes off kasturi's eyes
Robbie: wow!! qudrat ka karishma
Abhi (he is robbie's frend here LOLX) dokha kis neh khaya!!
Robbie: hey abhi! look at the gurl in red dress
He motioned his hand towards kasturi
Abhi: hey thats kasturi! so!
Robbie: i like her!!
Abhi: are you serious man!
Robbie: yaar i dnt noe myself meray jaisa rockstar jo larkiyon ko use karna jaanta hain aur kuch nahiin aur aaj mera dil zor se dhadkh raha hain!!! main kehta tha jis din mujhe meri life partner milay gi tab yeh sab kuch meray saath hoga!! aur aaj yehein ho raha hain!! abhi meray yaarr!! kuch kar!!
Abhi: larkiyon ke maamlay main mera funda hain!! jo ho jaa kar keh do bhai!
robbie:: aray woh un jaisi nahin hain!!
Abhi: aray saaari larkiyan ek jaisi hoti hain merey bhai baat manO! go yaar man and say i want to dance with you!! simple

Robbie nodded and walked towards kasturi. Kasturi was holding a drink in her hand and smiling towards the band playing the music. Robbie appeared and suddenly he felt very nervous but still said
Ummm hey ! ummm if u dont mind can i dance with you dekho tumhari marxi hain i mean ....i mean----
Kasturi: (looking at him) yah sure umm...why nawt (to her frenx) i will be after 5 minutes and then she smiled!

robbie and kasturi made their way towards the dancing floor. Robbie kept his hand on kasturi's waist!
a sensation went up the spine of kasturi when she felt robbie's touch and then she placed her hand on robbie's shoulder!

DJ:: here guys!! this is song is from a lover boy to his lover gurl!! aaj woh aapni dil ki baat is gaanay se keh daalay gay! magar we will tell ya his name after this song

Robbie and Kasturi began dancing on the song

Halchul Huwi
Zaara Shor Huwi
Dil Chor Huwa
Teri Ore Huwa
Aisi Chalay Jab Hawa
Ishq Hua Hi Hua

Kasturi lifted her eyes slowly and gradually and her eyes met robbie's eyes which were full of emotion and intense love and pain!...kasturi was not able to understand! she kept staring at robbie's velvetish black suit which made him look so handsome and his stubble was making kasturi's heart beat faster. Suddenly robbie bent down to kasturi's ear and said " mujhe tumharay dil ki dhadhknay ki awaz sunaye dey rahi haiin" kasturi couldnt understand wat he meant!!
And then kasturi felt really comfortable as she was like dancing with an angel! and then she placed her head on robbie's broad shoulders and then said " dil main jo baat ho nah usay keh deyna chahiye waise"
Robbie smiled knowingly and they slowly danced to the tune and they dancing really close!!

Everyone had their eyes on them !!

the DJ then announced
Intexar ka waqt khatam
yeh gaana none other than robbie neh kasturi ko dedicate kiya tha
wooohhooooo!!!!

Robbie lifed kasturi chin but kasturi sharma gayi!!😳😳

and then they kept on dancing till the wee hours off morning!!

love
sara!!
i hope u guys like iT!

sara!!!!
u just get ready girl
u r gonna get a v.long lecture on NOT writin a prpoer part wala FF.......u r so writin one....
actually no-i think u will soon start takin many tutions(taubah taubah)coz u r increasin ur subjsetcs so i actually pity u..buh
No ways

Kasturians cant let such a writer go off the hook

It has become one of my fav scenes:
kya gana tha(my persoanl fav)
kya dialogues they..m talkin abt wat ro said in ka ears n wat she said in his ears....leave ka-mera dil dhak dhak karney laga...😳

aww...robbie wearin a velvety suit..😍hmmmmmmm(lost in dream land)

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘

everybody force sara to write an FF....
warna we'll loose an awesome writer....
i ddint knew-u hav writin skills girl

THE SCENE WAS BEAUTIFUL
I loved it

WE WANT MORE
WE WANT MORE
WE WANT MORE!!

Coz ye dil maange moreπŸ˜‰

Meeph thumbnail
                            RoKa's Valentine's day
INTRO:
College days.Robbie loves Kasturi buh did not ever tell her.He lacks guts here.His friends tried helpin him many times-buh all in vein.Finally Robbie's friends told him to do something for Kasturi on Valentines day.Something so special dat she has to say YES to Robbie
Kasturi actualy loves Robbie too buh is waitin for his confession

VALENTINE'S DAY:
College:
Kasturi enters the college gate.
Chaukidaar: ye app ke liye
Kasturi in mind:mein itni buri ho kya jo chaukidaar mujhey valentine day pe propose kar raha hai
Chaukidaar:ghubraiin nahe ye mein ne nahe kisi ne diya hai.Ab jaldi under gaye plz.
Kasturi goes inside.
As she enters the hall....
Robbie's friends(girls) r standing in a line & start throwin flowers at her.Roses actually.
Kasturi thinks its a mistake & enters the hall
'PIANO PLAYS-SPOTLITE SWITCHED ON KASTURI
'Mein shayer tou nahe
magar ay hasee
jab se dekha mein ne tujhko
mujh ko shayeri agaye
**BREAK**

Robbie walks from the piano-towards kasturi.Girls appear on one ishaara of Robbie & start playin violin
"I love u Kasturi.I love u v.much.i have loved u from the first day of my college so i just wanted to ask''
'will u b my valentine????
**BREAK**
Kasturi wants to scream of joy buh she remains silent & says:yes!i love u too!
Robbie:yesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Let's dance then
& dey do couple dance on the song "mitwa"
                                     DHUM DHUM DHUM
                          EPISODE ENDS WID THIS=
I GIVE MY HEART TO U BABY ON DIS VALENTINE
THROUGH & THROUGH A THOUSAND TIMES
IT FEELS SO TRUE DIS LOVES OF MINESπŸ˜ƒ
love,
Muneefah
Edited by muneefah - 15 years ago
theaisha thumbnail
Excellent topic Muneefah :)

Keep on goin !

Aisho .
Meeph thumbnail
thanks saamiya n aisha
m glad u like da idea

JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Useful post yaar!!!! Good idea!
That's my part!

Intro:
Robbie secretly loved Kasturi since two years as they were both friends. Kasturi also thought that Robbie is a brat and could never think that Robbie can ever love someone. But Robbie tries to clear her misunderstanding and confess his love for her. He chose Valentines Day as it's the day for lovers! He goes to Kasturi and invites her for the Valentines Day party which he's throwing on that day.

Robbie: Hi Kasturi!
Kasturi: Oh...Hi Robbie! How're you?
Robbie: I'm fine....well..mein tumhe Valentines party ke liye invite karne aayaa tha...actually...it's for tonight! Tum aaogi na?
Kasturi: Well...I'll try
Robbie: Please Kasturi!
Kasturi: Ok Ok! I'll be there!

It's already party time when everyone has already reached the venue. Kasturi comes in and Robbie keeps on staring at her. She smiles and gifts a bouquet to Robbie.

Robbie: I'm happy ke tum aayi Kasturi
Kasturi: Tumne bulaya....mujhe toh aana hi tha!

Suddenly a fading wind blows and Robbie gives a speech to thank everybody!
Robbie(to everyone): Hello guys! I'm happy ke you all came to my party....aur aaj yeh party throw karne ka ek aur reason bhi hai...It's valentines day....the day for lovers....and I want to confess...I'm in love!
Everyone is shocked.....Kasturi smiles and goes ahead to listen to Robbie....

Robbie: I love you Kasturi!
Kasturi cannot say anything!
Robbie: I have always loved you Kasturi! Raat ko mujhe neend nahin aati kyunki tumhare khayaal mujhe sataate hai.... Love is the union of two souls...

Robbie kneels down with a red rose in his hands.............
Robbie: Do you accept to spend your life with me Kasturi? Will you marry me.....
Kasturi takes the rose from Robbie and hugs him......
Kasturi: I do! I'll marry you....because I love you!
Robbie and Kasturi sing and dance on tumhi dekho na....

Tumhi Dekho na....
yeh kya ho gaya....
tumhara hoon mein aur tum meri.......

Hope you guys like it!

Meeph thumbnail
ohh jazz wat a romantic part
i reeli enjoyed readin it.
maza aya parh kar

JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail