FF:**Mainu Ishq Da Lagiya Rog**Note on page 12

nishi0904 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

This is a story of two strangers who completely come from different backgrounds:

One belongs to a rich family.

His name is YUGANDER (YUG). Yug is the younger son in his family. He loves his brother (Sharad) alot and they share a very special bond with each other. They share everything with each other whether it is happy or sad,good or bad. He is now taking care of the business with his father and brother. Yug is very serious when it comes to work but otherwise is very funny and outgoing person. He does not like anyone to interfere in his personal life except for his parents and brother.

While another comes from a low income family, her name is VRINDA

Vrinda is  brought up by her elder sister (Githika) as she lost her parents when she was 2. she believes her sister is her world and she can never tolerate her sister's tears. She has been an obedient child and sister until one day something happened causing Vrinda to change her self completely. Something happened which caused Vrinda to become a hard tough girl and has made her completely different. She is now working as a news-reporter with her best friend (Pooja).

What will happen when these two strangers from different backgrounds meet? Will love bloom? Get to know all this in my ff....

"INDEX "                                                                                  

Intro-page1                                                                           
Part1-page1
Part2-page2
Note page3
Part3-page3
Part4-page4
Part5-page4
Part6-page5
Part7-page6
Part8-page7
Part9-page8
Part10-page9
Part11-page10
note page 11
Part12-page11
"PM list"

bookadict303
nikita _ 88

hi all its my first FF and therefore forgive me for any mistakes i make. this is just the introduction, do give me ur views on it

Edited by nishi0904 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashmii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww great start =D looking forwrd to read it!
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Looking forward to the FF
Do Update soon ..

IrikaLovesKMH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sounds interesting update soon...
nishi0904 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashmii

awww great start =D looking forwrd to read it!

thanx will try to update as soon as possible.
nishi0904 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ibrahim94

Looking forward to the FF
Do Update soon ..

sure i will. do read and comment/criticize
nishi0904 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irika

sounds interesting update soon...

thanx hope u like it. will update soon
nishi0904 thumbnail
Part 1

It was a cold Monday morning in Mumbai and the morning traffic made the citizens of Mumbai more late to their own respective work. Everybody was in a hurry to reach their work and in order to do so, people left their houses early morning. But in Joneja family, the atmosphere was different, where everybody was in hurry, the Joneja family's eldest son, sharad and his father, Kushal were busy sipping their hot coffee and reading the morning newspaper, while Radhika was busy preparing lunch for them to take to office. When suddenly sharad's phone rang and his face faded when he saw the number. He quickly picked it up. "Hello, sharad please don't cut the phone and listen to me carefully. I need to talk to u urgently." Came the voice from the other side. "I'm busy, talk to u later" was the only reply sharad gave to the person on the phone, saying so he quickly cut it. "Kiska phone tha" asked a concerned Kushal. " kuch nahi dad, ek dost ka phone tha"

"Good morning dad, good morning bro, mom kaha hain."  "Good morning son, mom kitchen mein hai ". Replied Kushal. 

"oh, hey bro what happened" "kuch nahi yug bas kuch soch raha tha ,anyways good morning".

"phirse late, kitne baar bola hain jaldi utha karo. Tumhare waje se tumhare dad aur bhaiya office ke liye hamesha late hote hain." Said an angry radhika to yug while coming out of the kitchen.

"sorry ma I'll try my best from tomorrow, ab jaldi se khana de do bahut bhook lagi hai".

Somewhere else.............

Vrinda's was busy eating her breakfast when suddenly Githika came and sat down next to her. "good morning di, wats wrong u look upset"

"kuch nahi Githika, tu jaldi se khana kha ke kaam per ja, late ho jayegi."

After finishing her breakfast, vrinda's best friend Pooja came to pick her up as they both work in the same office. "bye di see u in the evening". As soon as Vrinda left for work, Githika also left for her work. She works in her aunts coffee shop.

While in Joneja house, the mens were also leaving to their work when suddenly yug caught sharad talking on the phone to somebody in a very tensed voice.

Who was the person calling Sharad, What is sharad hiding from his dad, What changed vrinda. To know all this keep reading.

hey all, this is the first part of my FF.as my final is near i will be able to update only on thursdays.if u want me to add translations please inform me as my hindi is not that good.
do read and comment or criticize.
bookadict303 thumbnail

Very interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Continue!!!!!!!!!!!

IrikaLovesKMH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice start  update soon .