Eva Grover set to enter Bidaai - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Eva Grover set to enter Bidaai

After being a part of a comedy show, Eva Grover is changing tracks. The actress will now make an entry in Bidaai. Grover will be playing a vamp on the show who will make trouble for the much in love couple Raagini and Ranbir.

"I'll be playing Sheetal. I am Vasundhara's (Seema Kapoor) best friend who has come from Los Angeles. Sheetal is against Raagini as she wanted Ranbir to get married to her daughter and hence she'll end up creating problems in their marriage," informs Eva.
According to Eva, her role will be short but quite significant. "Presently toh they've signed me for 2-3 episodes. I know Rajan before Bidaai. He called me four days back and told me that he wants me to play a very important cameo and I said yes," she says.

Earlier too, Eva has done many shows. She was seen in Hum Saath Aath Hain (Star Plus), Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi (Star Plus), Waqt Batayega Kaun Apna Kaun Paraya (Sony TV) and many other shows.

Grover has started shooting for Bidaai and her entry will be shown on Wednesday.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/January/News_20090112_73

• Vandana Shukla, Hill Road Media
  • Monday, January 12, 2009

• Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_shagun thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
    So she would be entering on Wednesday Alright.. it would be interesting to see how RagVir unite irrespective of the obstacles...
     Seema and Eva worked togther as Bahu's in Hum Saath Aath hain na wow thats a amazing conincidence!!

Luv,

Shagun
    KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
    Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
    hmm..chaloo means 2 din without ne vamp;)gud gud!