BANDHAM 2009 January Archive

swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Friday Jan 2, 2009

Episode 579

Sakthi is enraged after finding out that Jeeva impersonated Nithila and holds her at knifepoint and makes her call Selva. Jeeva relates all in flashback so Sakthi can get really mad. Sakthi makes her dial Selvas number but it is an inspector who has the cell and Jeeva calls him as Selva and asks him to bring Niths to Sakthis house. repeatedly addresses him as Selva knowing fully well it is the inspector. Stupid Selva stands nearby with a stupidest expression. Inspector gives him the cell and asks him to keep Nithila ready to be brought to Sakthi and leaves the place.
today was the 'who is the stupidest of all?" contest in bandham. The local police in Hosur arrive with sirens flashing and screaming so Sakthi can hear them. Aliens from Mars heard them as well, NASA reported. Sakthi gets madder (if it were possible) and the local SI bleats over the yell phone that they have the house surrounded and that Sakthi should come surrender. But all fall on mad ears. Meanwhile Sathish, the other wannabe hero comes and enquires about his wife, the hostage. The local SI instead of being sympathetic, in true Indian cops fashion, screams at him that they have enough to do than answer around stupid questions like this from the concerned husband and huffs off. Sathish, remembering all MGR movies, slinks to the side and climbs over the pipe. A constable watches this but  doesn't go behind him, even though the SI first asked him to find out if there are other means of entering the house.

This constable informs Si abt Sathish and they collectively wring their hands but do not follow them Smart police. Sathish opens a grill door upstairs easily (and they complain abt robberies in India) and enters.  Finds a uruttu kattai and climbs down the stairs and comes up behind Sakthi. Wife dear spots husband and kaatti koduthufies and the hunter becomes the hunted. The kattai changes hands and it is now repeatedly used by Sakthi against Sathish. Both Jeeva and Sakthis sister dont use their brains and open the front door but try to protect Sathish.

Meanwhile, the hospital inspector comes there, hears abt the super hero turned sleuth and joins the hand wringers club. Jeeva finally remembers that there are sane people watching the show and who would later question Mr.Guruparan here and so comes opens the door.  But Sakthi who by now has rendered Sathish helpless and almost unconscious and blue and black, finds a new black knife (what do they do with so many knifes so conveniently placed in the house?)  and holds Jeeva by the throat and asks for Gowri.

HI (hospital inspector) calms him down, promises to bring Gowri here (another twit, cant he say she is still in surgery? after all, this sakthi shot her) but no, calls up Selva who happily says Nithila is perfectly well to be transported in an ambulance to be shown to Sakthi.  Sakthi is happy on hearing this and congratulates himself mentally that he was all along right in his assessment that he was forever dealing with the not so intellegent beings.

He closes the door while his sister attends to her bleeding husband. oops, forgot...she shuts Sakthi up when he sneers to Sathish that he should have killed him the other day but instead...(abt to say that his mom got gassed)... An ambulance swings by and Selva comes out running and Sakthi is informed about Gowri's arrival. He opens the door............still holding Jeeva by knifepoint.
.............thodarum..............
Edited by atina - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

netra_rama thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wednesday updates dated 7th January
Episode 582

One more suspense ends today...

The story is winding up slowly in a very nice way... All the loose ends and unanswered questions are slowly answered in a faster pace when compared to many other dragging serials which are beating around the bush? Bhandam teamkku oru ⭐️ 'O podunga' ⭐️ for not testing our patience and making us go in circles for long time.

Adhi looks at the photo and is shocked.. Neela questions her ... Adhi shouts back saying she does not who that lady in the photo is..Neela asks if she does not why is she so tensed... Adhi fumbles ...After some verbal fights between the two.. Neela leaves.. Adhi sits down in deep thought holding the photo..

Flashback... 30 yrs munnadi nadantha kadai...

Adhi is in labor pains on a stretcher..Sister Mary (yes that lady in the photo)..is pushing the stretcher and consoling Adhi...Adhi delivers a baby.. Nurse Mary comes with baby to Adhi and tells her that it is a baby GIRL (appo namba Neela than andha Baby 😉) and that baby is very much like Adhi...Adhi is very happy... She touches the baby head and asks the Nurse what time the baby was born..Mary says she has noted the details...Adhi asks the Nurse to give those details to the Josiyar and asks the Nurse to call the Josiyar and ask him to come and meet Adhi at the hospital.. Nurse says Sundaram had trunkcalled home from Andaman and he has been told that Adhi is admitted in the hospital.. Adhi is worried about the contract worth 65 lakhs that Sundaram has gone for.. Nurse says don't worry everything will fall in place .. Josiyar comes.. Adhi asks if he has kanichufied the jadagam..Josiyar nods with a little hesitation...He says he wants to tell something but in private...Adhi sends Mary out... Josiyar tells that the baby was born at a wrong time..It will make Adhi bankrupt and she may loose her life also...Adhi is shattered...Josiyar gives a solution also.. He says U should not upbring the child..so ethavuthu kan kanadha iduthula dathu kuduthudugna...Adhi is shocked...josiyar tells I am worried about your life and status...panam kasu pona sambathichukkalam..but unga uyir poitta...U can give birth to many children if ur alive..Don't think a lot..This baby will bring misfortune if u upbring it...He says if the child would have been born tomorrow..It would have been great...Josiyar leaves..Adhi is crying looking at her baby in the cradle..

Next day..Adhi is walking up and down in front of the cradle...Baby cries...She goes to lift it in full pasam...but the josiyar's words echoes in her mind and she turns away... Nurse comes with the food and gives a telegram from Sundaram...the telegram says Sundaram has lost the contract...Adhi totally shattered... She goes to pick the crying baby and the Josiyar's words again haunts her... She gets Fits and falls down..Nurse runs out to bring some help... After some time Mary comes in.. Adhi is alright now..Mary is surprised that Adhi got Fits and enquires Adhi as to why she is so upset after the child birth... Adhi asks the Nurse if she do one favor and she would give any amount for that...Mary agrees ... Adhi picks the child and gives to the Nurse and ask her to leave the baby somewhere...Mary is shocked.. she asks the reason...Adhi refuse to tell it...Adhi says U understand that I give you money na... that is enough... Mary is still thinking... Adhi asks if the nurse will do it or not.. At the same time they hear a Lady wailing loudly...Mary gives the baby to Adhi and runs to check what happened...Another nurse Shanthi..informs Mary that that women lost her daughter who was in labour...Mary questions further... Shanthi tells that  kodi suthunuduthu and we could save only one life..Mary asks if the baby is alive ...Shanthi tells yes... male child .. and it is alive (aha idhu than shantha va 😉) ...Mary asks if this baby birth is shared with the lady crying outside (smart Nusre 😛) ..Shanthi says No...I told the death news first and before I could tell the birth news that lady started weeping ( first ellarum good news thane solluvanga....aparam thane bad news...ennomo ponga serial idhellam sagajrmappa)

Mary tells shanthi she need a favor and shanti readily agrees... some muted dialogues between them ( engalukku theriyume..kuzhandhagala mathe porel..evalo serial pakkrom..idhu koodava guess pana mudiyathu 🥳)...Mary comes to Adhi...Adhi asks what happened...Nurse tells one lady died after delivering...Adhi feels sad for that lady...Nurse says we can use this opportunity. Adhi wonders...Mary says lets swap the babies..Adhi asks "Y"..Mary says when ur husband comes back he will question about the baby...If we say the baby is dead..we need to show the dead baby and we do not have one and we have not done any formalities also for that..So the best thing would be to swap the babies... (smart Nurse...evalo yosichu vechirruka...Adhi kooda idhu pathi yosikala..) Adhi agrees to the idea and azhudunde gives her daughter  to the Nurse (good acting by Adhi 👏 )..Mary comes back with the other male baby..Adhi takes that male baby and keeps looking at it...

Flash back over..

Adhi is walking up and down in tension... Neelambari calls her ...Adhi in full tension and anger ....shouts at her....Neela asks I only gave u a photo..Why are you so tensed...Adhi asks why Neela is torturing her... Neela says she knows Adhi's weakness and she will hit her correctly ... Adhi immediately responds .. "enagadi al alakku ithey dialoge vittu miratarenga " (correct na kooda adha than nenechen 😆)andha jeeva also used the same dialogue..Now u also..what do u think of me..Nobody can play with me...Neela replies saying She and Jeeva are one and both of them jointly will torture Adhi...Adhi asks what they want... Neela says ... simple..we already told u.. we want Thamira Bharani amma out...Adhi in full anger shouts back..Adhi asks Why are you bothered about Thamira...how r you related to her... Neela replies...Forget about my relation with Thamira..first tell me about your relation with that lady in the photo I gave...Adhi shouts back...Neela says she knows everything..she knows about the person in the photo and how Adhi  is related to that person also ...Adhi is shocked ..Adhi threatens Neela that she will finish Neela within a second... Neela laughs and tells adayum pakalam...

Thodarum....

Edited by nithyamkv - 15 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Friday, 9th Jan, Episode 584

When Jeeva reveals the fact that Neelambari is Aadhi's daughter....Aadhi is stunned and shaken and feels like the earth is sliding under her feet. Still she manages and asks for the proof. Jeeva tells that Nurse Mary is the proof for this fact. Jeeva continues," When I escaped from your ware house the other day......" ( The rest are shown as falsh back scenes)

Jeeva runs and runs and helplessly she sits on the steps of some house. She cries due pain...a lady comes to her and takes her inside. It is morning time and Jeeva gets up from her comfortable bed after the long nights sleep and stay over there.  That lasy comes there with a cup of milk and makes Jeeva drink it. Jeeva realises that she is in some one;s house. That lady keep asking questions about her.....while Jeeva muzhichufied looking around. Her eyes get nailed at one point where she notices Aadhi's picture in a frame.

That lady tells," I think you are still groggy and sleepy...I will let you sleep for somemore time...ok?" Jeeva swiftly manages and tells," No...No...I am alright now..." When that lady asks how she landed up there  and what is her name etc....Jeeva tells some falls story that she came for an interview to that part of the town and as she was returning some rowdies chased her and she reached there. She is an orphan and her name is Jeeva.

That lady feels sorry for her and asks Jeeva what she is going to do and Jeeva replies that she will go back to her ashramam. Jeeva starts asking questions about that lady. That lady tells that she is professionally a nurse...her name is Mary...but now she does not work. Her husband is in Dubai and her daughter is married and settled down in Coimbatore. Jeeva pretends that she listens to her carefully.....then she come to the point," ok....who is in this picture with you...? Is she your sister..? you both look alike. Mary smiles and tells that many people tell the same.

She tells," She is my friend and her name is Aadhi Lakshmi and she is a very rich woman...I was her personal nurse long time back" At this point Jeeva asks whether she keeps any contact with Aadhi. Mary tells," Yes some time we meet each other...I have helped her a lot in her life....that is a big story amma" Jeeva tells," That is very nice of you to have helped your friend in many ways...may I know more about this madam?" Mary  starts telling....." before 30 years....." (and all comes in black white the same hospital scene...)

Aadhi is begging nurse Mary to take that girl baby and leave her some where...Nurse Mary is confused and at the same time she hears a nother patient cries from the next room. Mary gives that baby back to Aadhi and runs towards the next room. After sometime she comes back and tells Aadhi," Amma the next room lady delivered a baby boy and dies....let me tell you one thing amma...why not I leave this girl baby in that room and bring her baby boy to you.....and your problem will be solved...when your husband come back from Andaman you can show that boy baby to him as your son right...?" Aadhi with all her motherly feelings with so much of hesitation hands over that girl baby to nurse Mary...with tears. Mary takes that baby and brings in the boy baby and gives it to Aadhi. She holds the baby and starts crying.

The scene comes to the present. Jeeva is totally shocked and she praises Mary for all he rhelp done to her friend Aadhi and asks her  whether she knows the where abouts of that female baby. Mary replies," oh...yes ...that baby girl went to the estate owner in Kodaikanal and his name is Sadasivam. But I do not know how she is. But I am sure that male boy has gorwn into a vasathiyaana young man and he is having good life in Aadhi's house" Jeeva's eyes get filled....and when Mary asks about it Jeeva manages and tells," onnum illlai....I am so touched by the depth of your friendship and all this babies stories..."

Jeeva is in Kodaikanal in Neelambari's house looking for her. Watchman takes her in and she sits in the hall waiting for Neelambari. After soem time Neelambar comes there and Jeeva introduces her and tells," I am coming from Chennai...and I need your help ..." Neela smiles and tells, " I hardly know you and you need my help....ok..? come on tell me in detail" Jeeva starts," In Chennai ...there is one company called Ganapathy Granite...and Aadhi Lakshmi is the......" ( the rest are muted.....all we see is Jeeva is explaing things to Neelambari)

When she is done....we see totally an emotional Neela shedding tears and tellling," So I do have my parents still living ha? My relatives here and each and every one since I was a little baby always screamed at me ..that I killed my mother at my birth  and I am an unlucky person etc....it gave me so much pain...ok...I need to see that mother of mine who threw me off just like that..."

Jeeva tells," we both need to do so much ...in fact I am here to take you to Chennai only...but not to take revenge on your mom but to correct her.." Hearing this Neela is confused and Jeeva continues," We both need to do so many things together and before going to Chennai I need to discuss with you everything in detail..." Neela tells," Let us have some food while we do that discussion"

Back to Jeeva and Aadhi Scene. Jeeva tells," This is what happened.....we just want to make you to realise all your mistakes...and she was helping me in that mission ...and Paavam you sent your men to kill her.....Lucky for her...she did not die....yet.....yes....she is still alive...your men stabbed her right on her neck....and as soon as she fell on the ground...they ran away thinking she is no more.....but her aayusu is getty.....pozhachukitta....and you know what? even at that time she told me not to tell this matter to police because she does not want her mom to be in any kind of trouble due to her......even when she came to know about all your evil deeds...still she promissed me to come here and change you to be a good person...... but you.....ayo....how much more she is going to face again.....it is just a shame that you have such a wonderful daughter....."

Adhi is touched and moved and stunned and stands speechless....toungue tied.......

Edited by atina - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail

nithya_IF thumbnail

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Friday Update 16 Jan 09

video credits to isaitamil

(the video starts from here but i read swash's post about aadhi's scene all being a dream, if there is more to this update, pls feel free to add on)

recap from the previous ep, karpagam vents her anger on gaya when she visits jeeva. she goes on and on about the mental shakti and the protective gaya. karpagam says her piece and leaves for her room while gaya sobs at her hurtful words. jeeva apologises to gaya for karpagams venting and promises gaya that she will bring shakti out. gaya thanks her and leaves saying jeeva believes in shakti more than she does.

after leaving from jeeva's place, gaya visits shakti in the hospital and sees him grunting away in a delirious state. she tries to feed him juice but he topples it and asks why are they torturing him like this. he was given shock treatment till he became like this. he asks if she is his sister and how could she say in court that he is mental. gaya says she did that to save him from jail but shakti says she might have as well put him in jail rather than he go through shock treatments. just then the doctor comes in and says that shakti refuses to sleep and let his mind rest even after given 2 shock treatments and sleeping medicines. he tells gaya to advise shakti to sleep and rest and leaves. gaya asks what can make him sleep and shakti says "gowri" to her surprise (isn't this expected of him to ask lol, whats there to be surprise about).

shakti continues saying medicines and shock treatments have no effect on him and only gowri can make him sleep for even for a minute. gaya tells him that nithi is someone else's wife and leaves in anger.

back at jeeva's house, gaya asks if karpagam and family has reached andhaman. jeeva says they have reached safely and gaya asks if karpagam is not happy about her staying in jeeva's house. jeeva says karpagam will get over it and asks if she visited shakti in hospital. gaya tells her about shakti refusing to sleep and the whole story and asks jeeva for help. she asks her to go to the hospital and help him sleep.

next day, jeeva goes with gaya to the hospital bringing something with her. she enters and shakti immediately recognises her eyes and frowns. THODARUM...

Edited by bluegal - 15 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail