Live Interview with Vijay Bhatter- Oct 23

Diva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
Ladies and Gentlemen of the India-Forums Community, we bring you a one of a kind interview with the Super Star of IF, Vijay Bhatter! 

Vijay turns twenty six on October 23 and so we thought why not make this day very special.  He whined, cried, and sulked but had to give in to this interview.  Akhir I-F Development Team is very very ziddi!  Now most of you can remember bugging him about our personal problems like spyware on the computer or how do I make a banner Vijay.  He's been our how to guide, the man to go to when you have a question!  So now its our turn to say Thank You!  Join us in this very special interview....

So why not find out about how India-Forums started and how has the journey been so far.  He had planted the IF seed two years ago now find out all the details from the man himself beind this very successful forum!  There's lots of masti, masala and dhamaka in this special interview - help us make it the best interivew that I-F has ever had and will ever have!  We want this interview to be the best birthday gift Vijay receives!  Post all your questions to Vijay by Thursday, October 20!

From,
The IF Development Team

Edited by vijay - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Wow thanx 4 letting us know luckiegrl...this is one interview which im sure will get the highest downloads!!! 😉
nikkii99 thumbnail
wow this is some news!

im sure a lot of girls will be cluthing their hearts when they hear this 😆 😆 😆

but Vijay deserves this every inch...he is awesome! his work is awesome!

thanks for the info 😃

lub
NikkiEdited by nikkii99 - 18 years ago
sumaira.daud thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow thats so cool!!!  Happy early birthday by the way Vijay!!...hey...then his picture should be on the main page as the next LIVE interview!...also...cant see the pics...Edited by sumaira.daud - 18 years ago
heart*beat thumbnail
wow awesome..
cant wait to hear the interview..
vijay is the superstar of IF 😆
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
      Wow great news. 👏 👏 👏 Vijay bro all girls must be very excited . I will not be so exciting as the rest as I made u my bro. 😉 . HAppy birthday bro. I am very interested t hear your voice. 😉
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
All girls heart will go Mmmmmmmmm now 😉 😆

Vijay bhaiyaa..first of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY in ADvance
Congrats for you grand success of IF

Edited by cutereems - 18 years ago
A r y a n thumbnail
Thnx Dolly 😃
When I read this I was like 😲
This is so cool 😃
Vijay Really Deserves This 😃 👏

Aryan
Swastika thumbnail
Ok, so one of my questions
Q: Your birthday is on 23 October, so you must be cusp between Libra and Scorpio. Which zodiac's charecterisitics do you find in yourself?
reepz thumbnail
wow dats gr8 big up IF development team 4 thinkin bout this idea n happy early bday vijay broo hope u hav a smashin bday ill wish u on de day 2 lol even tho i dunt kno u properly 😛 ne my interview question 4 u is

How do you feel right now about IF havin over 45,000 members,bein such a big success and running very smoothly?
neway hope all ur dreamz n wishes come truu n all d best 4 de future ma wishes r alweys wit u 😃 Edited by reepz - 18 years ago