CID

CID loosing it's charm ?

burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
I don't know for you guys but I'm finding CID very boring lately. The stories are very similliar to each other. Pyaar vyaar ka chakar hota hai ya phi family matters ? And this hardcore comedy they're trying to do with Freddy is not funny at all... I adored the old' days when Muskaan was there and all..and by the looks of it I don't think i'm the only one who's feeling this. And talk about the titles...They're abit to familiar and simple, I personally think that the creative team of CID should basically bring back those old days..I'm not saying that I don't like the new look and all but somehow i feel bored watching CID now..there's like no more suspense anymore :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i am totally agree with u dear marium 😳 i am not enjoyed by cid  

Neel Rai thumbnail
Sorry to say Cid is not looseing his charm at all . If u bore with Freddy's comidy then i must say u have no sence of comedy . His acting , way of dialoge delivery is excellent . Now a days Peoples are crezy for him . U say an old days of cid Muskan was their that mean u r a new bize . U don't know about Asha . No comparison with her . So b careful before any statment . I am the hardcore fan of cid .
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sometimes CID becomes dull due to its lacking element in storyline.......but CID can come back anytime....just one episode could show CID's worth....
CID indeed is different & has the immense strength ..otherwise it couldn't run for 11 long years
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well i agree with Pr3ciiouz because CID was atleast realistic before but now its really stupid. Freddy's comedy is annoying. All he does is comedy and no work. He is always scared and all, then why would anyone pay such an useless officer and not fire him. Its completely unrealistic and not enjoyable anymore.

springsign29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes the show is losing bit of its charm and they should try to revise its story line a bit and make it more realistic....

Originally posted by: cameroon16

Well i agree with Pr3ciiouz because CID was atleast realistic before but now its really stupid. Freddy's comedy is annoying. All he does is comedy and no work. He is always scared and all, then why would anyone pay such an useless officer and not fire him. Its completely unrealistic and not enjoyable anymore.

yh i agree... hw cum freddy all of a sudden become a comedian???? n hw cum hes scared of everyfink???
itz jus stupid...
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Neel Rai

Sorry to say Cid is not looseing his charm at all . If u bore with Freddy's comidy then i must say u have no sence of comedy . His acting , way of dialoge delivery is excellent . Now a days Peoples are crezy for him . U say an old days of cid Muskan was their that mean u r a new bize . U don't know about Asha . No comparison with her . So b careful before any statment . I am the hardcore fan of cid .

Excuse me but i was telling you my point of view
and about my "Sence of comedy" ... im not the only one complaning about Freddy's unneccesary comedy..he looks so dull now..has nothing much to do in the show besides wanting to break doors ? eh. anyhow .. and yes i know about Asha, she's pretty good but seems like she's a pet to the officers..no offence