Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

Friends we are very lucky today that we have a celebrity guess who will be MOTW (Beti/Member of the week). Her name is none other than:

Prachi Desai from Kasam Se!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

What? She is not Prachi Desai😲? She is only a celebrity in the RKB section? Her ID is prachi4AJ, Prachi (but not desaiπŸ˜†)!!!

...and Guess what friends it is Prachi's birthday too...talk about being grilled on your birtdhay hey!πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

I don't want to this to become a birthday post as we already have one...

...But I would like to share a birthday cake for Prachi on behalf of the crazyians in the RKB section:

Prachi, you should have realised this is MOTW which isn't supposed to be fun😈....that is why I shared your cake with that baby to remind you about how much we are going to grill you.πŸ˜› By the time we are finished with you you will be crying....

One thing you can have on this evil occasion is some sigsπŸ˜†

Sig courtesy- Tumhari_Khushi & IBSerenity

Now for the actual grillingπŸ₯³

Nick names: 

Profession:

Hobbies:

How did you get started with IF:

Name your friends at IF: 

How long have you been on IF:

Your favourite shows:

Rate RKB out of 10 :

Favourite character of RKB:

What makes you continue watching RKB:

Any special scene that you would like to see in  RKB:

Anything you would like to say to RKB Parivaar:

I always say this to members when I pm...make sure you have the energy and time to type...

In the past we have had some members...well what can I say?! See for yourself Prachi:

https://blog.tmcnet.com/blog/greg-galitzine/frustration.png

Please take my advice and dont kill youself like one member did! ()

...and remember girls, no cat fights with Prachi:

Prachi a special surprise on your birhday from me (these are non-standaed MOTW questions)

😈

1.       Full name (including middle names)

2.       What is your place of birth?

3.       Who is in your family

4.       Who are you most close to?

5.       If you had a bad day do you share it someone?

6.       Are telling the truth?

7.       What are the most happiest moments of your life (least tell all please)

8.       How often do you spend your sister(s)/Brother(s)?

9.       What is she/he like ' annoying, understanding??

10.   How often do you have a papa-daughter talk?

11.   What kind of things do you share with your mum that you don't with your dad?

12.   What kind of things do you share with your other friends?

13.   If you had to pick and choose your family (&love) out of our bollywood celebrity list, then who would be your

'  Papa?

'  Mama?

'  Sister?

'  Brother?

'  Dadi?

'  Dada?

'  Lover???

14.   What word ion the english dicionary do you hate the most?

15.   Share one of your most embarrassing moments?

16.   Tell us something about the biggest achievements in your life.

17.   Which school did you go to?

18.   Who were your favourite teachers?

19.   Which was your favourite subject?

20.   How many spelling tests have you failed?

21.   Were you a teacher's pet?

22.   Which teacher did you have a crush on (all of us do ;))

23.   What was your first day at school like?

24.   Did you enjoy school?

25.   Are you brainy?

26.   What were your friends like at school?

27.   Do you think these questions are too personal?

28.   What is your town like?

29.   What are the best points about your city?

30.   ..And the bad?

31.   Where would you relocate to if you had to choose and why?

32.   What are the people in your town like?

33.   What are the main attractions in your town?

34.   What is social life like in your city?

35.   What is your home like?

36.   Is it in a good area?

37.   How many rooms does it have?

38.   Who has the biggest room?

39.   What do you have in your room?

40.   How big is your TV?

41.   What kind of food does your family keep in the fridge?

42.   Which food(s) in your fridge is going to expire this week?

43.   What is the temperature of your freezer?

44.   Do you have ice cream?

45.   If so, which ones?

46.   Can you cook?

47.   What would you cook if the Shekar and Raunak came to your house?

48.   What is your favourite dish?

49.   Do you eat with one hand or two?

50.   Are you a clean eater or a messy one?

51.   Do you drop food whilst you eat (I do)?

52.   Do you help clean the dishes?

53.   What do you do in your spare besides IF?

54.   Which books are you reading besides twilight?

55.   Who is your current crush (don't need a lot of brain cells to work that one out :P)

56.   How romantic are you on a scale of 5, (5 being very romantic)

57.   If someone proposed to you, how would you react?

58.   What does your family think about boyfriends/girlfriends?

59.   If you found someone who really loved you, but you didn't then what would you do?

60.   Am I scoring better on the personal questions now??

61.   Do you think any person can ever be ready for love, something we see in movies happen so easily?

62.   What would you say has shaped your characteristics: experience, parents, or friends?

63.   Tell us what you are like as a

i)                    Person

ii)                   Friend

iii)                 Daughter

64.   What kind of clothes do you like?

65.   What are your favourite colours?

66.   Do you try to match your clothes?

67.   How often do you ask others what to wear?

68.   Do you follow fashion trends?

69.   Do you buy expensive clothes or clothes that you like regardless of price?

70.   Do expensive clothes make you look better?

71.   Do you think having a good overall look is important or the person in the shell, or both?

72.   What are you like taking into considering the question above?

73.   What type of music do you listen to?

74.   How often do you listen to bollywood?

75.   Would you call yourself a bollywood only fan?

76.   Which songs have you heard most recently?

77.   Which films have you watched most recently?

78.   What type of films do you like?

79.   Which actors do you like?

80.   Which actors do you think are better and why:

'  Good looking ones.

'  Ones who work hard

81.   Which actresses do you like?

82.   Which actress would you like to see marry Salman?

83.   Do you watch celebrity hosted game shows?

84.   If so, which ones have you watched?

85.   Which reality TV shows have you watched?

86.   Which ones are you watching at the moment, or would like to watch?

87.   Do you like Singing reality shows and what is your opinion on them?

88.   Which TV shows have you watched and are watching now?

89.   Which do you think has been the best on Indian TV and why?

90.   Which TV actor do you like the most?

91.   Which TV actress do you like the most?

92.   Which couple on Indian TV do you think are hot and happening?

93.   How often do you watch k-shows?

94.   Do you like Ekta's shows?

95.   Do you watch International soaps, and if so which ones?

96.   Which soaps do you think are better: Indian Soaps or English Soaps - and why?

97.   Which channel do you watch the most?

98.   What is the time?

99.   How long did it take to answer these questions?

100.                        Do you want more questions from me?

Edited by magnificent me - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachi4AJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG...wat a beauiful bday gift πŸ˜†

Nick names: Minti,Jaanu,Cheeku πŸ˜†

Profession:Unemployed πŸ˜† am a student hanging in between school and college rite now

Hobbies:Wasting time,Daydreaming,Writing,Reading,Watchin TV,Music,Poetry,Shayari ( love mirza ghalib )

How did you get started with IF: ummm....lemme remember now....I was searchin for sum scoops of JJKN at google.com wayy back in july 2005 when I came across IF n joined it !

Name your friends at IF: oh godd,now dis is difficult....JK,Meena di ( chatterbox ),Sangeeta di ( hansa ),Anjali di,Anju ( blyton ),Anju again πŸ˜†,Sharmii,Kets,enigma,buffy,moondust,lashy,Jaz,sids,princess,JPrasad,Rupali,Mitesh,Ananya,Shanti di...plzz 4give me my old frnds esp. if I am missing out on any names cz its been like 2 yrs since i left d forum b4 n I as it is dnt have a reputation for remembering faces n names 

How long have you been on IF: I joined on d 23rd of July,2005,so dat makes it 3 and a half yrs πŸ˜ƒ

Your favourite shows: JJKN,RKB,Big Boss Season 2,The Adventures of Mr. Been,The Benny Hill Show

Rate RKB out of 10 : 7 ! ( It cud have been 10 if T & D had given an MandA Monger like me more doses of d duo πŸ˜‰ )

Favourite character of RKB:I liked Shekar,But nowadays I m finding Raunak better

What makes you continue watching RKB:MandA and More MandA πŸ˜†

Any special scene that you would like to see in  RKB:All 3 betiyan of Radha Finally settle down well,Radha fulfils her ambition of opening a restaurant big time,n thn they all celebrate at Shekhar and Raunak's place where d duo renews its wedding vows πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Anything you would like to say to RKB Parivaar: Get Naughtier guys 😈 K just kidding πŸ˜† Be nice n keep watchin RKB πŸ€— 

prachi4AJ thumbnail

1.       Full name (including middle names) : Prachi Mathur ( No middle names though...but u cn add sum if u like πŸ˜† )

2.       What is your place of birth? Lucknow,U.P. !

3.       Who is in your family : Mamma,papa,my baby bro,me,my dog shiloh,n also my dog shiny till a few months ago

4.       Who are you most close to? Mamma

5.       If you had a bad day do you share it someone? Not really,I am pretty introvertish

6.       Are telling the truth? Umm...ya I guess I am πŸ˜†

7.       What are the most happiest moments of your life (least tell all please) : to be honest,I m still waiting for d 'happiest' moments to happen in my life...as of now,I think it was d day I got my dog shiny 😊

8.       How often do you spend your sister(s)/Brother(s)? : U mean time rite ? I do spend alot of time wid my bro coz we're both sitting in d same room wid nothin to do all day πŸ˜†

9.       What is she/he like ' annoying, understanding?? A - N - N - O -Y - I - N - G,n far from understanding

10.   How often do you have a papa-daughter talk? Not often at all ! πŸ˜† I m not exactly d 'daddy's girl' πŸ˜†

11.   What kind of things do you share with your mum that you don't with your dad? All kinds of things...cnt tell u πŸ˜‰

12.   What kind of things do you share with your other friends? I've never been lucky wid friendship  so no actual sharing in d true sense of d word,but ya I do have nice online frnds n wid 'em I share quite a bit of things 😊

13.   If you had to pick and choose your family (&love) out of our bollywood celebrity list, then who would be your

'  Papa? Amitabh Bachchan

'  Mama? Aishwarya Rai πŸ˜†

'  Sister? Shahid Kapur πŸ˜›

'  Brother? dis one is difficult πŸ˜† Aamir Khan,I find him really intriguing

'  Dadi?Hema Malini

'  Dada?Harman Baweja πŸ˜†

'  Lover??? longgg list....Imraan Khan,Apoorva Agnihotri,John Abraham,Salman Khan,d list goes on πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

14.   What word ion the english dicionary do you hate the most? Discipline πŸ˜†

15.   Share one of your most embarrassing moments? No wayy !! πŸ˜† plz excuse me on dis one πŸ˜†

16.   Tell us something about the biggest achievements in your life.No achievements,really..... I consider achievement as sumthing dat can always bring a smile on ur face or a pleasant feeling in ur heart each time u think of it no matter how bad a state a u r in at dat time....and dat I am yet to achieve 😊

17.   Which school did you go to?  Army Public School

18.   Who were your favourite teachers? My Maths Teacher frm class 7th,history teacher frm class 8th,chemistry teacher frm class 9th and 12th

19.   Which was your favourite subject? English Literature,even though I was a science student πŸ˜†

20.   How many spelling tests have you failed? None actually,havent appeared for many u c πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

21.   Were you a teacher's pet? I had a queer image as a student at skool,teachers either completely fell in love wid me or absolutely hated me πŸ˜† but ya I was never d 'teacher's pet' kinds....I have a phobia for them n always maintained my distance πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

22.   Which teacher did you have a crush on (all of us do ;)) : I wasnt lucky enuf to get so many male teachers...jst had one maths sir,who was blacker than coal and had a nose resembling an overgrown turnip plucked b4 time πŸ˜•πŸ˜† but ya I did hear of dis really handsome sir from d economics section,so I sneeked a peek of him in his class once...all I remember abt him is dat he had green,green,green eyes πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

23.   What was your first day at school like? I was crying all d way frm my house to d skool,n thn thru d entire class....I hated skool frm day 1...a feeling dat has been wid me ever since πŸ˜†

24.   Did you enjoy school? Not really

25.   Are you brainy? N - O  !!!! πŸ˜†

26.   What were your friends like at school? inconsistent,hypocritical,sweet,frivolous

27.   Do you think these questions are too personal? Naa....U cn do better than disπŸ˜†

28.   What is your town like? I love d air of Lucknow ciy,its sumwhat ancient n arictrocratic in its feel...d expression of people here is delicate n subtle.n ya...It is 1 hour from Kanpur...which is also in U.P....n Apu's frm Kanpur..so we're almost natives to d same place πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

29.   What are the best points about your city? smooth n wide roads,cleanliness,reasonable amt of greenery,cold,cold winters,

30.   ..And the bad? Very little nite life,ppl here r sumwhat too relaxed n lazy in their ways,lack of sporting spirit

31.   Where would you relocate to if you had to choose and why? I wouldnt relocate though..But If I have to,thn I'd choose Paris,it fascinates me,dat city,dunno why πŸ˜•

32.   What are the people in your town like? Told u b4...subtle in expression,relaxed,sumwhat lazy

33.   What are the main attractions in your town? Lucknow serves d best Mughlai Cuisine in d world....d biryani....man I love it,d other delicacies,chats esp golgappa....d historical places here r really a must-visit.We have d Bhul Bhullaya here which is just soo enigmatic πŸ‘

34.   What is social life like in your city? Social life here is not dat gr88 in d city,but I am frm d army background so d lucknow cantonment has its own absolutely discreet social life which is really happening yet very decent,d way it is wid anything military

35.   What is your home like? Comforting,exceptionally quiet,beautifully kept ( thanks to mom )

36.   Is it in a good area? d best n d most beautiful n secure area in lucknow..d army Cantt

37.   How many rooms does it have? 6 rooms ( 3 bedrooms )

38.   Who has the biggest room? My parents

39.   What do you have in your room? dis laptop...u guys πŸ˜†

40.   How big is your TV? I dunno d size in inches πŸ˜• Its Samsung DNie...now U make d size out πŸ˜†

41.   What kind of food does your family keep in the fridge? all kinds !

42.   Which food(s) in your fridge is going to expire this week? all of 'em...except d mithais πŸ˜†

43.   What is the temperature of your freezer? -27834732 degree celsius πŸ˜†

44.   Do you have ice cream? yes

45.   If so, which ones?vanilla,choclate

46.   Can you cook? NO ! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

47.   What would you cook if the Shekar and Raunak came to your house? I'd cook my head for 'em...I'd cook anythin jst ask to to cum πŸ˜†

48.   What is your favourite dish? golgappa,biryani,kaali daal ( like Apu πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† )

49.   Do you eat with one hand or two? one

50.   Are you a clean eater or a messy one? messy n clean..depends on my mood...

51.   Do you drop food whilst you eat (I do)? Yes,when I m not in a jolly mood

52.   Do you help clean the dishes? No πŸ˜†

53.   What do you do in your spare besides IF? Write,Read,Sit wid mom n watch TV,movies

54.   Which books are you reading besides twilight? Currently its Novel Notes by Jerome K Jerome,Moon and Sixpence by Maugham

55.   Who is your current crush (don't need a lot of brain cells to work that one out :P) Apoorva Agnihotri ( he's always on d current list πŸ˜† )

56.   How romantic are you on a scale of 5, (5 being very romantic) : depends on my mood again...i can range from 1 to 5 πŸ˜† but ya at an average....4

57.   If someone proposed to you, how would you react? depends who dat sum1 is ! πŸ˜‰

58.   What does your family think about boyfriends/girlfriends? They expect me to be open abt such things to them,otherwise they r fine wid it

59.   If you found someone who really loved you, but you didn't then what would you do? I'll try finding him a girl who loves him

60.   Am I scoring better on the personal questions now?? Yes,u always do πŸ˜†

61.   Do you think any person can ever be ready for love, something we see in movies happen so easily? No,i dont subscribe to dat opinion personally

62.   What would you say has shaped your characteristics: experience, parents, or friends? None πŸ˜† Or maybe all πŸ˜• or maybe sumthin else πŸ˜• I am so confused πŸ˜†

63.   Tell us what you are like as a

i)                    Person : Very Complicated

ii)                   Friend : Boring maybe,but dependable

iii)                 Daughter : Unfathomable πŸ˜†

64.   What kind of clothes do you like? Bohemian

65.   What are your favourite colours? Red,purple

66.   Do you try to match your clothes? Not really

67.   How often do you ask others what to wear? Almost never,except for mom

68.   Do you follow fashion trends? Only if I like them,otherwise I like to shape my own style

69.   Do you buy expensive clothes or clothes that you like regardless of price? clothes that I like regardless of price

70.   Do expensive clothes make you look better? No πŸ˜†

71.   Do you think having a good overall look is important or the person in the shell, or both? Both

72.   What are you like taking into considering the question above? Well its like dis...Priority wise of course d person in d shell is on top of d list...but thn if he carries himself in a shabby manner,then it'll be a hard time for him to get attention so as to really let ppl get to know him better to appreciate his inner beauty....but if he's presentable enuf....things get easy,but again,if he's jst all fine-lukin n nthin on d inside thn he'll jst attract momentary attenttion which will wear off as soon as ppl get to d know him

73.   What type of music do you listen to? all types - new...old....hindi...english...I do seem to like soft,slow music more though

74.   How often do you listen to bollywood? very often

75.   Would you call yourself a bollywood only fan? No....

76.   Which songs have you heard most recently? umm...dis song...emotional atyachar frm Dev D and mamma tried from an oldie of Merle Haggard

77.   Which films have you watched most recently? Lemme c...Fashion,Dasvidaniya,The Strangers

78.   What type of films do you like? Off-beat ones usually,they have to have dat emotion n sensitivity dat really 'sinks' into u

79.   Which actors do you like? Too long a list.....Big B,Aamir,Shiney,John,Tom cruise,Salman Khan,Rowan Atkinson,Arnold,Pierce Brosnan,Apoorva Agnihotri,Shah Rukh,

80.   Which actors do you think are better and why: They're all better in their own ways...sum emote better....sum understand d character better,sum deliver dialogues sensitively,sum look better.....

'  Good looking ones.John,Shiney,Salman,Apoorva,Big B,tom cruise,pirce brosnan

'  Ones who work hard : Aamir,Big B,Rowan atikinson,apoorva,shah rukh,shiney....

81.   Which actresses do you like? Kangana Ranaut,Anna Farris,Jennifer Aniston,Maduri dixit,urmila,bipasha,takako fuji....

82.   Which actress would you like to see marry Salman? Katrina Kaif,she's d only one who cud handle his idiosyncracies πŸ˜†

83.   Do you watch celebrity hosted game shows? not regularly....they all bore me...except for Kaun Banaega Crorepati when it was hosted by Big B

84.   If so, which ones have you watched? watched a bit of all...paachvi paas...das ka dam...kbc..etc etc

85.   Which reality TV shows have you watched? Big Boss,Indian Idol ( first season ),Voice of India,Nach Baliye,Roadies ( a bit.couldnt take it after sum time,was too hellish for me πŸ˜† )

86.   Which ones are you watching at the moment, or would like to watch? Big Boss

87.   Do you like Singing reality shows and what is your opinion on them? Yes,they're a nice break,but nowadays they've gt too rigged and too manyy in number

88.   Which TV shows have you watched and are watching now? JJKN reruns,RKB

89.   Which do you think has been the best on Indian TV and why? JJKN - It is simply a show unparallalled in all respects,from d concept to d frame to d scope to d storyline to d perfomance of d actors to d name and fame it got !

90.   Which TV actor do you like the most? Apoorva Agnihotri !

91.   Which TV actress do you like the most? Mona Agnihotri ! ( Oops....I mean Mona Singh πŸ˜›πŸ˜† )

92.   Which couple on Indian TV do you think are hot and happening? Apoorva Agnihotri and Mona Singh win hands down over dis one πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

93.   How often do you watch k-shows? NEVER ! πŸ˜†

94.   Do you like Ekta's shows? Nooo I dont

95.   Do you watch International soaps, and if so which ones? Mr. Been,The Benny Hill Show,and Lalola at times

96.   Which soaps do you think are better: Indian Soaps or English Soaps - and why? English soaps r far less-stretched n clear in their story telling so yaa we still have a long way to go to equal them

97.   Which channel do you watch the most? No one particular channel actually...but ya I am mostly tuned on to MTV for music πŸ˜ƒ

98.   What is the time? Its 4.20 am in d morning here ! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

99.   How long did it take to answer these questions? I dont have d courage to remember dat πŸ˜†

100.                        Do you want more questions from me? If u please ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congo Prachi!! It's your birthday and on top of that you have also become MOTW!! That's great. Enjoy being grilled and Mitesh, once again, your pics are hilarious!! Beyond hilarious I must say.
Mitesh.P thumbnail

Originally posted by: gambi

Congo Prachi!! It's your birthday and on top of that you have also become MOTW!! That's great. Enjoy being grilled and Mitesh, once again, your pics are hilarious!! Beyond hilarious I must say.

thanksπŸ˜ƒ...all for the audience.πŸ˜†

@ Prachi: I dont believe you already finished my set...yes I will be back (I dont know why I asked youπŸ˜•πŸ˜†) with another set of questions but after others get a chance to grill you.

Have fun.πŸ˜›
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
haha prachi i wont say enjoy ur week on the hot seat,coz i know you are having fun out there. You have disappointed Mr Hunter with your accuracy like i did once with the same question paper :P im sure you will be grilled enough so i will give u one simple question- What makes apurva mona an ideal onscreen pair?
prachi4AJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya_A

haha prachi i wont say enjoy ur week on the hot seat,coz i know you are having fun out there. You have disappointed Mr Hunter with your accuracy like i did once with the same question paper :P im sure you will be grilled enough so i will give u one simple question- What makes apurva mona an ideal onscreen pair?

ohh oh ohhhh.....😲 ananya I love u for dis question πŸ˜†

Ohk..lemme seee πŸ˜•

I feel Apoorva in real life is a kind of person who needs a 'trigger' to start him off....be it in anything....acting,talking....etc etc.He has sum inhibitions about himself which hold him back from d outside world big time.Maybe experience has made him dat way,maybe circumstance,mayb he's simply born wid it,or maybe its just his defense mechanism against d world n d people so as to keep them away from his inner,perhaps more vulnerable self ( which seems more probable a reason to me ).Watever it is....Mona acts as d catalyst in triggering dis rare chemical reaction in d otherwise seemingly jaded man.She brings him to life...even if for d brief moments they share on-screen n d ones they share off-screen too,in fact.I have not seen dat spark in him when he acts wid any other actress.....and its certainly not me here πŸ˜† this is a fact n we all admit it,whether openly or in our own private thoughts πŸ˜‰ I always believe that each n every on-screen character is in sum way or d other,affected by d person who plays it....Man can never disguise himself totally.No matter how well we exhibit,dramatize,impersonate or enact....sumwhere down d line d mirror of our on-screen persona always manages to catch our own reflection,even if not clear,even if slightly distorted.But all d same,it certainly does....and dat reflection always has a hand to play in d shaping up of complete image of d character.Agree U can always get into d skin of ur character if ur gud enough,but at d end of d day...it is YOU who lies within.and nothing is skin-deep.Not beauty.Not even ugliness.But d character of Armaan Suri from JJKN had shades dat we cud not dream Apu in even in d wildest of our dreams,So dere has to be a possibility sumwhere dat Apu,in all his profoundity is not really as blase and inanimate as he portrays himself to be....and dat possibility attributes its cause to Mona for sure...She draws out of of him d boisterous,jaunty,hopelessly romantic Apu...n its dat intensity and ardorous passion in his deep,penetrating dark eyes dat gives him away each time he looks into hers....Its sumthing beyond all scope pf explanation in fact,da chemistry between dese two people can only be felt....

Disclaimer : The writer expresses d above only on d basis his own experience and deductions of the same.It is not intended in any way to be a cause of unrest to the people not subscribing to the same views. πŸ˜Š

Edited by prachi4AJ - 15 years ago
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Prachi.. sorry missed your birthday. Happy Belated birthday to you. Hope you had a great day. I am amazed that you actually answered all the questions. WOW. great going. enjoy. I have nothing left to ask as Mitesh has covered almost everything. He did our job too
prachi4AJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Hey Prachi.. sorry missed your birthday. Happy Belated birthday to you. Hope you had a great day. I am amazed that you actually answered all the questions. WOW. great going. enjoy. I have nothing left to ask as Mitesh has covered almost everything. He did our job too

thanks for d wishes di....welcum backkk...am so glad to find one more of my old frnds πŸ€—
Mitesh.P thumbnail
How have I covered everything? There is no limit to the number of questions you can ask:

Does God exist?
Do aliens exist?
Do hauntings occur?
Do people get kidnapped by UFOs?
Do miracles happens (examples)?

...yes prachi don't think "is he asking me or just randomly askingπŸ˜†"....all questions are for you! :P

I want you to write a short scene 400 words max. The scene can be about anything to do with Shekar and Raunak but the scene must fit with a song if it were played in the background. The song is Kuch Kum from Dostana (I love that track youtube it if you haven't heard it).πŸ˜›

Would love reading it..