...now it falls in place...

VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
though i am kinda sad that the end is coming for my addiction...both for ks and i feel , therefore the forum...i also think ; for ram...this seems to be a planned move..and i am glad for him...see all of us are used to seeing him as jai walia for 3 years now....so when he does quit ks...he thinks he carries the jai walia image with him...i don't think so myself as i had no prob seeing him as jas thakral but i guess a lot of people will disagree..
so...he leaves kasam se...jhalak starts airing from feb...he will be on tv...so his fans are happy...the more he is on tv as ram...easier it is going to be to come out of jai walia's shadows...though i seriously think shweta tiwari didn't get typecast after 8 yrs as prerna so why shd ram but anyway...
and hopefully we will see ram in a new show soon....with our jai walia safe in our memories as a character who i/we so loved for 3 years...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsKhan-Sobti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes  dats r8.....JW wid whom we all fell in luv has been long butchered by the BT destructives n KS has lost all its shine by showing all the grooss n sick tracks...wish ram all the best for his future

PS: if KS ends...will this forum end too??😲
1stFamily thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even if the show was disappointed me sometimes (nowadays oftenly) I'll miss my shooooooow soooooooo much 😭.
It has been a habbit to watch it plus to see Raaam Mon till Thursday was sooooo goooooood 😳. I'll miss that 😔
VasuS thumbnail
teenz..i don't know about the forum... i don't think so...till the show is there i think the forum is there too....though for me it will end as ks will end for me....

j&brock....haan...i'll miss my show sosoo much too...how much ever bad the track has been i have never missed watching it ...atleast jai walia and jb parts i have always always watced...so that way i will miss seeing ram sun-wed..as it is aired here...but i do wish ram well...and hopefully he will come in a new show soooon....
Edited by IFaddictinUS - 15 years ago
MrsKhan-Sobti thumbnail
i'l miss the forum...they better not stop this forum coz we can still find articles abt ram, prachi, n all others of KS n not to forget abt the ff's n ss's!!
suwas thumbnail
I will wait till this news is confirmed by Ram or balaji.

If its true its not hard to kill Jai Walia . Veer will kill him accidently instead of Bani. But if Ram quits that will be end of KAsam Se & this forum.

We all can meet again on forum of whichever show Ram does next. But before anything we should wait for  a confirmed news.
VasuS thumbnail
suwas the reason i am taking this as true is coz...ram has always said he will not do more than 1 show ..now there is confirmed news of him in jhalak...why now?....when he has never done jhalak or any other reality show earlier?
....but yes i do really want an announcement from ram/balaji/zee...as this is important news concerning kasam se and about an important actor so its not as if his exit can be shown like pushkar's...abrupt and sudden..or like rano's...with just a note in the begining of the show...and i don't even want it like ranveer's...with no mention at all.....
but i will still wait for that last moment of either jai walia or ram as jai walia....before i say my final goodbye to kasam se
Edited by IFaddictinUS - 15 years ago
MrsKhan-Sobti thumbnail
i dont want the BT destructive to show a cruel killing sequence for ram's exit..
dat wud be soo bad
i mean they killed prachi cruelly, pushkar died so tragically...n now ram....????
let him hav a decent exit from the show
suwas thumbnail
i don't think Balaji can think of any other ending for the main protogonist if the show continues otherr than killing him. So if the news about Ram's exit is true & if KS still continues after that it will be something on those lines. IF not then they will show happy ending of the show 7 Ram will move on tohis next project.

About Jhalak its still an article & not confirmed news from Ram/ channel. We had news about Ram working on Dhrutharashtra when he had refused the role. So I will wait till they announce all contestants.
VasuS thumbnail
i agree with u reg the capabilities of balaji creatives in this scenario....waise this latest article does seem to suggest that ek has decided to dock actors fees...she shd dock creatives fees too..seeing as all they do is cut and paste ...that too their own stories...waise apnee copy karna to achee baat hai..if nobody else does one has to imitate oneself na...😆..
anyway...haan u r right....v still haven't heard from ram/zee/balaji...but again...WHY HAVEN'T we?.....uffff...