Article - Shabbir popular on sets of DQ

kash101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Daily/skins/TOI/navigator.asp?Daily=TOIM&login=default&AW=1230984124140

Bachna ae haseeno!

Shabbir Ahluwalia floors all the girls on the sets of this reality show

Guess who is sizzling on the sets of Dancing Queen on Colors? No, it's not the sexy women on the dance floor, but host Shabbir Ahluwalia. Shabbir has set the mercury soaring on the sets of the dance competition. While the show has enough eyecandy because of the women, the women themselves are floored by Shabbir. Be it his quirky style of pretending to learn Portuguese from the Brazilian bombshell Bruna Abdullah or just the compliments he doles out to the girls, he is making an impact. The mentors on the show can't seem to stop gushing. Says Mink, "He gives us his broad shoulders to cry on and hence is a favourite with everyone. Since, most of us are girls, having a handsome man like Shabbir is such a breather for all of us." And what does Shabbir have to say? "My male sixth sense was right that I would enjoy hosting this show. Watching these hot women dancing is a helluva party! We all have seen some of these gorgeous ladies dance before, but I'm the lucky one to be present with them through the show!" Watch Shabbir and the girls groove on the dance floor tonight at 10 pm.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishanvii thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Looks like he is the darling of the set.😊.

Thanks for sharing Kash.