Teen Bahuraniyan to end soon - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Teen Bahuraniyan to end soon

Here's very bad news for regular viewers of Zee TV's Teen Bahuraniyan – the show will be pulled off air very soon. The show is being pulled off because of low TRPs.

"Yes… it is going off air," confirms Tanu, the executive producer of the show. "It started off well, but viewers' response has dipped and so, the channel has decided to call it off. The channel wants to give its viewers something new."
Amrapali Gupta, who plays Bindiya, says that she will miss the show terribly. She says, "I would miss each and everything about it… I was attached to Kadambari, Aanchal and my onscreen saasu maa, unhe toh main apni maa maanti hoon. I will miss the sets terribly and also the drive from my home to the set."

Manish Rai Singhania, who played an equally-important character, also has something similar to say. "Kitna miss karenge yeh toh shoot ke last din hi pata chalega jab sab log jamke roenge. We spend 20 hours together everyday. Unfortunately, show khatam hone ke baad set ko bhi demolish kar diya jaata hai. If not, we would have even visited it."

The stars are yet to shoot the last episode and are clueless about how the show will end. Amarpali says, "We will shoot for the last episode on 6th or the 7th. The script, however, is yet to be penned. So we really don't know how it will end."

Teen Bahuraniyan occupied the 10.30 slot but was shifted to the afternoon slot a few months ago. On January 12th, a new show called 'Maa' will be launched. It will air at 7pm. Vivaah will be shifted to the afternoon slot and Teen Bahuraniyan will finally come to an end.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/January/News_20090103_19

• Vandana Shukla, Hill Road Media
  • Saturday, January 03, 2009

• Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
    what??? its going off air. It was my fav show on zee
    omg ill miss MASHESH AND PAYAl,,
    shabdlover thumbnail
    Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
    oooo im sadddd,  i loved this show when manjeet was there but when she left i didnt like itt but im gonna be saddd cuzz sammer and janki, i lovee payal and maheshhh im gonna miss themmm, i hope they will be together in other showss
    miss_choxz thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
    ohh..........i really liked sameer!!! gonna miss him
    Mehek22 thumbnail
    Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
    oh...its sad...i really liked sameer..