What do you like most about Iqbal Khan?

honeydew_gal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey guys, I was just wondering what the best thing about Iqbal Khan or Angad is? please think of one prominent thing about him that you simply adore.I know that all of you are tempted to say that you guys like everything about him.I also wanna say that. BUT PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKE MOST IN HIM.Just curious!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

persistence thumbnail
IQ's honesty & responsible outlook on life! I simply adore him for it!

Angad's violent at times rash attitude towards life with his volatile emotions! I adore him for his love for Kripa! At times, his attitude can be scary though.

Weird, I like both personas...I wonder if a person with both traits would be acknowleged as disordered!

reeps πŸ˜›
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
abt iqbal

i love the way he respects his parents😊
What i like about Iqbal is he is a very simple guy, down to earth and not flamboyant like some other actors...aur woh apna pyaar ko hamesha iqraar karta hai.

Angad, well I just love is attitude...kya attitude hai...he is rough, but genuinely loves his lady love Kripa.
angad_rox thumbnail
I like Iqbal's maturity and the way he cares for his family and his friends. I like the type of person he is, reserved and not very talkative. Although i am very talkative myself but still i like him due to the person he is. Keep it up Iqbal!!!!!!! We are proud of you!!!!!! πŸ˜‰
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
umm his luks!..and his voice thts it!..nothng else
Wonder-Woman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i like him cuz of his attractive looks.. i love wen he has a french beard 😳 it luks soooooooooo nice on him.. i also like his eyes wen he has intense in them πŸ˜ƒ
buttercup thumbnail
ok my list is a bit long but still il go with theseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

His Looks
His Voice
His pics with Neha on GR8 Mag.
His chemistry n physics with Neha
His Watch
His iPOD

πŸ˜†

OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup

ok my list is a bit long but still il go with theseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

His Looks
His Voice
His pics with Neha on GR8 Mag.
His chemistry n physics with Neha
His Watch
His iPOD

πŸ˜†

bc aur kuch!πŸ˜†

LJC007 thumbnail
I like how genuine and sincere IQ seems. You can tell he takes his work seriously and that his popularity hasnt gotten to his head. He is always thanking his fans and thanking God everyday for how far hes come. None of the flakey nonsense you see from so many other stars.