~*~ DOTW - Your Views Of The Show ~*~

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Banner By Tumhari_Khusi

Hello everyone! πŸ˜›

It's time for our first discussion topic for the week! πŸ˜‰ I'll start by saying that it's my very first time posting a DOTW, so please forgive any errors! 😳

Since this is our first discussion and the show is new, i'm going to start with some simple & easy questiosns

So, getting on with the questions! πŸ˜† The questions are just there to start a discussion.. Feel free to add other comments if there's anything else on your mind! πŸ˜ƒ

1) What was your first impression of the first week?

2) How do you like the show in general?

3) Why are you watching the show? What's your reason?

4) How do you like the jodi of Hari & Shree

5) How much do you rate this show so far? (on a scale of 1 to 10)

Please do share your views about the matter, and as I mentioned before, the questions are just made for guidance..Feel free to add other stuff! πŸ˜‰

Love & Regards,

Sharona. Imran, Margi & Pari

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gujugurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Candylover

1) What was your first impression of the first week?

I liked it because it was different...it was scary,funny,emotional and can interest any audience.it's not the same old saas bahu saaga..

2) How do you like the show in general?

i love the show.

3) Why are you watching the show? What's your reason?

i'm watching the show because the promos interested me and the serial it self is interesting.
4) How do you like the jodi of Hari & Shree
i love their jodi because it is cute and innocent.

5) How much do you rate this show so far? (on a scale of 1 to 10)

i would say 10.

sharu i thought i would start it off...thanxs for the fab DOFW ...

luv margi

Angelic_Pari thumbnail

1) What was your first impression of the first week? - The first thing that happened to me.... when just watched half of the epi..... (it was the thrid epi - didn't watched them in row...lol...) I ran out of my room.....shouting.....i was horrified.... i thought it was a love story....didn't really noticed in the title.....the SPIRIT....but after watching the epi...i watched the title again to make it clear......but its an interesting show...πŸ˜›

2) How do you like the show in general? - The show is awsome....different and uniqueπŸ˜‰

3) Why are you watching the show? What's your reason? - I was mistaken..... as hari very much looks like my hubby PS...... i thought it was him which attracted me to this show...πŸ˜† but hey..... i still watch this show for the chemistry....πŸ˜›

4) How do you like the jodi of Hari & Shree? - I find them both a cute couple..... specially shree.....πŸ˜ƒshe is toooooo cute....πŸ˜›and Hari too..... they both will hold the real meaning of cuteness...😳😳

5) How much do you rate this show so far? (on a scale of 1 to 10) -  I would rate it......ummm...... lets say...about 8 for now.

Lovely post SharuπŸ˜› and i totally do not believe its your first timeπŸ˜†

Love
Pari
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Banner By Tumhari_Khusi

Hello everyone! πŸ˜›

It's time for our first discussion topic for the week! πŸ˜‰ I'll start by saying that it's my very first time posting a DOTW, so please forgive any errors! 😳

Since this is our first discussion and the show is new, i'm going to start with some simple & easy questiosns

So, getting on with the questions! πŸ˜† The questions are just there to start a discussion.. Feel free to add other comments if there's anything else on your mind! πŸ˜ƒ

1) What was your first impression of the first week?  My first impression was Hari's and Wasna's Intresting First Meeting Scene

2) How do you like the show in general? Liked it a Lot

3) Why are you watching the show? What's your reason?  My Biggest Reason IS because WASNA is in it .. I Love her 😳

4) How do you like the jodi of Hari & Shree _ LOVE THEM a lot They ROCK

5) How much do you rate this show so far? (on a scale of 1 to 10) 8

Please do share your views about the matter, and as I mentioned before, the questions are just made for guidance..Feel free to add other stuff! πŸ˜‰

Love & Regards,

Will edit it again soon
-Sharona- thumbnail

Banner By Tumhari_Khusi

Hello everyone! πŸ˜›

1) What was your first impression of the first week? I liked it cause it has this different concept ,the whole show is different and i like it

2) How do you like the show in general? Love it, i think this show will be famous

3) Why are you watching the show? What's your reason? I like the idea of a aatma & loestory in one

4) How do you like the jodi of Hari & Shree - Love the jodi, they make the cutest jodi

5) How much do you rate this show so far? (on a scale of 1 to 10) I would rate it 9

Love & Regards,

i'm writing some views 2 πŸ˜† btw great answers everyone 😊

-Sharona- thumbnail
come on guys...we need your views & thoughts 😊 right now we only have 4.,..where is the rest? 😊