plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

isha_love_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
HEY GUYS how are u all??? pls pls pls guys help me i have only one quest and i know that quest is very hart but i want anwes.... first i want to say sorry boc  my quest is not relead to that show is differen

ok here is go..i know that sound so funny but i want that anwe soon as u guys can
when u guys gave my anwes u can close this topic

i 'm  big fan of SRK..but my sister really fall in love with salman khan and next weak her b-day and i love her so much i want gave her some nice gift no one gave till yet...
so i just want from u guys can anyone get salman khan id or Phone # for me i try so many place but i didn't fine so i thought most ppl live in indian b/c i am not in indian..but some of u guys live so if just one time salman talk to her on phone or mail her but if he talk on phone that more better boc now alot falk email  id is come out and i want really so i can tell my sis and if he call her on her b-day so it will be big day for her
i just want this from u guys pls pls who live in indian can u guys try to get his phone # for me i kow it not easy  but not imposble too

pls pls pls pls pls get his phone # for me and for my sweet sister

heena

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i know you want to give your sis to present..but this not forums tha you get help.. Plese not post any topic which not related to show...
kristie12 thumbnail
shahrukh's fan and have aamir as avatar....? That's interesting......😆
I thought SRK's fans HATE aamir
Don't post such posts again....
Lina400 thumbnail
umm, i guess the better gift will be show her Amir KHan's new movie and after she sees Amir will defintelty forget Salman Khan,  hahahah hahahahahahahah, Sorry but Amir is too good to be true to even compare him to others.
NATASHA_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yuh knoee wut yuh can doo go to www.yahoo.com/answers andd type yur question therr im sure someone must have asked that question beforee in yahoo andd go all the way down where it says answers international and clikk india then ask the question  go ahead try itt oh and put in yur question where it says search for questions: okk??? tell meh if it works =] -much love:natasha and tell yur sis i said happy b-dayy =]

NATASHA_ thumbnail

yuh knoee wut yuh can doo go to www.yahoo.com/answers andd type yur question therr im sure someone must have asked that question beforee in yahoo andd go all the way down where it says answers international and clikk india then ask the question  go ahead try itt oh and put in yur question where it says search for questions: okk??? tell meh if it works =] -much love:natasha and tell yur sis i said happy b-dayy =]

yurr not indian watt are yuhh???
NATASHA_ thumbnail

&& type in the searchbox salman khans id some one said its  [email protected]