Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thanks netra. i just now got up and logged on to read your updt. so no romancing betw Niths and selva, eh? i think the directors pazhi vaangara cells are more active than the romantic cells.
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Netra for the update.  Good, good, now there will be no romance between Sakthi and Nithila, because Jeeva is more sensible than Nithila.  I am waiting for the romance between Selva and Nithila now. 
sankadevi30 thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1098016

gals tamil serial awards results r up.

chk it out in the above link

jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Netra,

Is there more to the 29th?

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hai buddies ...

Monday updates been edited. Im very much sorry for the delay and sorry for all spelling and grammer mistakes. Just for next 2 weeks, pls bear with me. Thank you.
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Nets..👏..hope its just an insect bite. A snake bite.??... then perhaps she would have to say sayonara to all....that too if its deadly poisonous. Was it  when she got into the river that she got bitten??😲

This girl always seems to escape but end up being caught by Shakti. Hope her hubby and sister will find her before that maniac does..!!😡
Edited by Sue Nair - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue Nair

Thanks Nets..👏..hope its just an insect bite. A snake bite.??... then perhaps she would have to say sayonara to all....that too if its deadly poisonous. Was it  when she got into the river that she got bitten??😲

This girl always seems to escape but end up being caught by Shakti. Hope her hubby and sister will find her before that maniac does..!!😡

Chechi .. ur confused vaa 😆😆😆 this is Jeeva .. nithila is save wit her hubby naa 😉😳
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: netra_rama

Chechi .. ur confused vaa 😆😆😆 this is Jeeva .. nithila is save wit her hubby naa 😉😳

Wat to do Netz...I see bits and pieces when I am on leave making it a point to sit thru the show whenever possible.  Ok then...if you don't mind who is Jeeva's hubby then? I was told she is Deepak's legally wedded wife until he got himself involved with another woman.....ente guruvayoorappa...me in a
confusion...confusion..state of mind..!!.!!😳😳

If you have photos of each leading actor/actress with their original names + character names then for ppl like me could at least know "who is who" representing their designated roles (unless you have done it and I am not aware of it)...😃.

I am pretty annoyed with Suntv for screening this in the mornings for the benefit of housewives only while working women just sit and stare when everyone talks abt the popularity of this show....😡😡😡

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wat to do Netz...I see bits and pieces when I am on leave making it a point to sit thru the show whenever possible.  Ok then...if you don't mind who is Jeeva's hubby then? I was told she is Deepak's legally wedded wife until he got himself involved with another woman.....ente guruvayoorappa...me in a
confusion...confusion..state of mind..!!.!!😳😳  Cool down, Sue, this is not worth Guruvayoorappan's time!  I have no idea who Deepak is but there was a point in time when she fell hard for this small time crook, Pottu, who was working for Adhi and called himself Surya.  His plan was to trick her but he fell for her instead, and then she found out that he was working for Adhi and kicked him out.  I don't know where he is now, but I don't think Jeeva is married to anyone and she is too smart to get married to loonies like Sakthi.

If you have photos of each leading actor/actress with their original names + character names then for ppl like me could at least know "who is who" representing their designated roles (unless you have done it and I am not aware of it)...😃.

I am pretty annoyed with Suntv for screening this in the mornings for the benefit of housewives only while working women just sit and stare when everyone talks abt the popularity of this show....😡😡😡  Sue, cool down, this is not good for your BP!  It is best if you just sit back, have a tall glass of lemonade and watch the show while absorbing the latest fashions in Adhi's jewelry, and her sarees!  Other than Adhi, Neela is also worth watching, she dresses elegantly, and acts well.  Don't worry about the story line.  You can always catch up on that from the updates.

I agree with Sue on one point, it would be nice for those of us who have not watched the show from the beginning to have an idea of who the actors/actresses in the leading roles are.  I know Rindhiya and Devi Priya and Nalini, the rest I know by their screen names only.
Edited by eljay - 15 years ago