Embarrasing Moments

iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys, what was your most embarrasing moment? ๐Ÿ˜›

here's mine:

i had my grade 8 grad this yearr in like june.
soo ii got called up to get my award.
(waiit before this we had grad practices, so we would go up and pretend to take the award but we would actually not take it with us)
soo,, i went up to take my award, i shook hands with the teacher, and...........
TA-DA iii forgot my award! i didnt take it ROFL. the teacher haad it in her hands, and she's like,
"anam! your awward!"
everyone was like laughing so hard!
omg it was embarassing lols

cant waiit to hear more embarassin moments from you guyss๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

^ So many people did that last year too! It was funny... ๐Ÿ˜†

- once we went on a class trip and so we went to a gift shop... and on the counter they had this big jar thing with all these coins
and being the klutz that I am... I accidentally knocked it over
I was so embarrassed... LOL
- I'll try to remember more...

I thought of another one, but its too embarrassing... so I don't feel like sharing it with anyone. Ha :D
LeadOxide thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There are a few, cant remember any particular one
mimi0295 thumbnail
hahaaaa... embarrassing moments? Okai, I have a list! I am by far the most clumsiest person in the world.. :(

Here's why:

A few years back, I was REALLY bored. All my friends were away @ camp, and I was home. :(
So I was playing with those little bouncy balls, and my mom told me that there was a phonecall for me. I was SO excited, I threw the bouncy ball away, and ran to get the phone. But I ended up tripping over the buoncy ball and breaking my leg. Ouch. lol

And a week-ish ago, it was my friends birthday, and so me and a couple other girls planned on surprising her ! My job was to decorate her locker with cards and etc. So when I got to school, everyone was like "She's here, she's changing into her uniform" and I RAN to her locker, and tripped over someones' backpack in the middle of the hallway in front of everyone! lol

And this is the last experience I'll share:

My friend Rachel, ran to give me a hug when I made a comeback to school, and I ended up falling. lol

-- Mimi
iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lead-Oxide

^ So many people did that last year too! It was funny... ๐Ÿ˜†

- once we went on a class trip and so we went to a gift shop... and on the counter they had this big jar thing with all these coins
and being the klutz that I am... I accidentally knocked it over
I was so embarrassed... LOL
- I'll try to remember more...

ahaha that must be embarassing๐Ÿ˜›
iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimi0295

hahaaaa... embarrassing moments? Okai, I have a list! I am by far the most clumsiest person in the world.. :(

Here's why:

A few years back, I was REALLY bored. All my friends were away @ camp, and I was home. :(
So I was playing with those little bouncy balls, and my mom told me that there was a phonecall for me. I was SO excited, I threw the bouncy ball away, and ran to get the phone. But I ended up tripping over the buoncy ball and breaking my leg. Ouch. lol

And a week-ish ago, it was my friends birthday, and so me and a couple other girls planned on surprising her ! My job was to decorate her locker with cards and etc. So when I got to school, everyone was like "She's here, she's changing into her uniform" and I RAN to her locker, and tripped over someones' backpack in the middle of the hallway in front of everyone! lol

And this is the last experience I'll share:

My friend Rachel, ran to give me a hug when I made a comeback to school, and I ended up falling. lol

-- Mimi

omg rofl those are funny
and dnt wrry everyone is clumsy once in a while ๐Ÿ˜†
includin mee๐Ÿ˜†
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
ohkay im a clutz a relle big onee.

- last year we had dis christmas concert and dere was dis relle cute teacher dere he was in my skool but he didnt teach my class. so when his class was done dere performance he was taking em upstairs and i camee behind him and he saww n he moved  i didnt want him behind me so i kinda ran up da stairs and JUST MY LUCK i trip :| im like :| :| OMG ! i honestly didnt look back at hiimm .. aha. it was quite embaraasing.

- my mom got me these relle HUMONGOUS boots for da winter. so i wore dem to skool one day and i was coming down the stairs and literally i slipped and fell like literally i was on da floorr.. OMG ! and parents were dere :| and dere all like omg are yu ohkaay i had to cover my facee i was like im fine :| ROFL

- LAST ONEE .. i was on my frendsz bikke i wasnt riding it i was just sitting on it and da guy dat i liked walked by and i couldnt stop staring at him and da clutsz dat i am i ALMOST fall off .. i styll hope dat he never saw dattt..

LMAOO!!

see im such a HUGGEE clutz always im fallinngg.. :S me and da stairs were never best frendsszz. LMAO ..

and anam yur story is HILARIOUS ! lmaaaoooo
iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail

LMFAO: "me and the stairs were never best friends"

rooofll
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
^ ahaa, it's soo truuee. :(