Twilight soundtrack (& Rob Pattz sings in it!)

ruexangel thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I watched Twilight on d fri it came out (in Uk), & loved the music they chose for the scenes. Listened to the songs online & found that Rob actually sings two of the songs dt were played!! (one of dem is in the soundrack, & the other in the bonus i think) 

Twilight soundtrack
1.Muse - "Supermassive Black Hole" ---played during baseball scene
2.Paramore - "Decode" ---played in credits
3.The Black Ghosts - "Full Moon"  ---played when Bella is in car going to Forks
4.Linkin Park - "Leave Out All the Rest" ---played in credits
5.MuteMath - "Spotlight" ("Twilight" mix) ---played when everyone stares at them in school
6.Perry Farrell - "Go All the Way (Into the Twilight)" ---played when in the disco, before they're outside
7.Collective Soul - "Tremble for My Beloved" ---played when Edward rescues her from crash
8.Paramore - "I Caught Myself " ---played when Angela & Jess try out dresses in Port. Angeles
9.Blue Foundation - "Eyes on Fire" ---played when Edward doesnt turn up when Bella is waiting
10.Rob Pattinson - "Never Think"  ----played when Bella & Edward are in the restaurant 
11.Iron & Wine - "Flightless Bird, American Mouth" ---played when they slow dance in the prom
12.Carter Burwell - "Bella's Lullaby"  ---played when Bella & Edward are on the tree, & when Edward plays piano

also
Rob Pattison - "Let me sign" ---played when James bites Bella.
Think this is bonus track.

My oppinion, Robs singing:
I personally lyked the songs Rob sang, it was very unique, and its his style & shows emotion, its also quite relaxing. He says he lyks Van Morrison a lot. It's hard to undrstand wt he sings,and i jus culdnt believe it was him singing!. I also lyked "Let me sing" a little better than "Never think", which he's written himself with Sam Bradley.

Youtube link for Robs songs:
Never Think- http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_WMswkKrf3Y&feature=channel_page (you can find other tracks 4rm sme channel)

So guys tell me wt u think :)
~Rue
Edited by ruexangel - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
hey, thanks for the list!!! i got the soundtrack as a Christmas gift from my friend, and i have been listening to it since!!! i absolutely LOVE it!!! first of, Muse is amazing, and Supermassive Blackhole is like my all time favorite song, so i am really glad they put it on the soundtrack!!! Paramore and Mutemath are pretty amazing too!!! i am really happy with the song selection!!! i LOVE it!!! =]
kpcool22 thumbnail
This soundtrack is gr8 & d songs r so apt 2 d situations.
When I first heard d songs,i didn't realised that those two songs(let me sign & never think) were sung by Rob.Now when I kno that I love d songs even more :D lol
The rest of d tracks r nyc as well
~Pronita

ruexangel thumbnail
@berkeleygirl818: oh lucky you! damn y didnt i think bou askin dt 4 christmas!? & i tottaly agree wif u on the songs. Supermassive black hole is rlly awsome 4 the baseball scene, & yh pritty good selection. I was also pleased wif Bellas lullaby, it was beautiful. btw u watch kis desh 2? ;]

@Pro: Lol yh i had no idea rob sung them wen i was watching the movie. he has rlly inspiring taste in music.

Thanks for commenting guys :))
kpcool22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruexangel

@berkeleygirl818: oh lucky you! damn y didnt i think bou askin dt 4 christmas!? & i tottaly agree wif u on the songs. Supermassive black hole is rlly awsome 4 the baseball scene, & yh pritty good selection. I was also pleased wif Bellas lullaby, it was beautiful. btw u watch kis desh 2? ;]

@Pro: Lol yh i had no idea rob sung them wen i was watching the movie. he has rlly inspiring taste in music.

I agree Rue,Rob has got a gr8 taste in music, both songs sung by him r original(considering d soundtrack has hardly any original songs) & d tune is also gr8 & they fit in d movie quite well. But IDK y I feel that its not him singing in d song, may b they did some enhancements, a l'il tampering with his voice,I feel as if they increased d pitch of his voice esp when I hear "Never Think"
And Rue nyc topic. Thx
ruexangel thumbnail

Originally posted by: kpcool22

I agree Rue,Rob has got a gr8 taste in music, both songs sung by him r original(considering d soundtrack has hardly any original songs) & d tune is also gr8 & they fit in d movie quite well. But IDK y I feel that its not him singing in d song, may b they did some enhancements, a l'il tampering with his voice,I feel as if they increased d pitch of his voice esp when I hear "Never Think"

And Rue nyc topic. Thx

Lol no, thank yu Pro  & i also noticd u callin me Rue hehe
Yhh its original..kinda reminded me of those old emotional singers.lol in a gd way. Yhh i also culdnt belive it was him, i think they changd smthings. thnx t.c

shreya_shweta thumbnail
thanx i had no idea he sang that
PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks soo much
great songs all of them
thanks for posting the list

berkeleygirl818 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruexangel

i loved Bella's Lullaby, i listen to the soundtrack 24/7!!! i like Rob's singing, but i'm not a huge fan, his voice is kind of nasal, so it's hard to tell what he's saying!!! ya, i LOVE Kis Desh, although, i only watch it for Prem, everything else is kind of boring compared to him!!! ;]