Nisha Sareen (Kamya) enters Vivaah?!

brownies thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=3718

So what does this mean? Does this mean that the Shabd-Mahi-Kamya-Angad thing will have to wait for a while?! This stinks! I want this story line to come back! Im tired of the Khuranas. Theres too much sadness in the Khurana household. I would rather see Angad coming back and creating some dhamaka!

What do y'all think?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikasha. thumbnail
Your Right... This could be interesting for Vivaah-ians though!😃

-Mrs. Nikasha Romit ❤️ Raj😊
Not really. People are allowed to enter other serials.
Nikasha. thumbnail
When did I say they weren't?

-Mrs. Nikasha Romit Raj😊

Originally posted by: stylindude

When did I say they weren't?

-Mrs. Nikasha Romit Raj😊

When did I say ... that's for you?
Nikasha. thumbnail
I dont know😆

-Mrs. Nikasha Romit Raj😊
brownies thumbnail
Mahi-Lover, when did I say that people arent allowed to enter other serials?! I meant to say that we will have to wait a while now...it seems as though you havent forgotten the whole Neha/Shilpa feud. Let me just say that that feud was only on your part not on mine, so if you're going to make snide remarks on all of my posts, please dont bother.

Originally posted by: brownbutt

Mahi-Lover, when did I say that people arent allowed to enter other serials?! I meant to say that we will have to wait a while now...it seems as though you havent forgotten the whole Neha/Shilpa feud. Let me just say that that feud was only on your part not on mine, so if you're going to make snide remarks on all of my posts, please dont bother.

I didn't mean it like that. I meant that doesn't mean we won't be able to see Sareen's rectangle love story. That wasn't a snide remark, m'am.
Edited by Mahi-lover - 15 years ago