It’s Kiran Dubey’s turn to say ‘TGIF’ - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

It's Kiran Dubey's turn to say 'TGIF'
by Vidhya Krishnan
Dec 19, 2008, Bangalore

It is a huge relief for most of us when the weekend approaches. It is just as much a relief for TV stars since their hectic schedules load up their week. For our weekend column 'TGIF' (Thank God it's Friday), Kiran Dubey talks about her weekend plans, among other things.

My plans for this weekend…I have just been waiting for the weekend. I will be travelling out of India in the last week of this month, so I need to get some pending personal stuff done before that. I would prefer watching a movie as well but I am scared to go out these days because of the present scenario. I am also thinking of buying a new car because it has been a while since I changed it. I may go to a park for a walk or do some yoga and I am thinking of doing some shopping as well. I would also like to visit my friend's place.

My weekends are…I am more of a home person. If I can be close to nature, then I would definitely opt for that. But going out for movies and shopping would get second preference to staying at home. I am quite lazy to move out.

An ideal weekend for me…it depends on my state of mind. Sometimes I like to be by myself and do stuff like having ice creams, reading and at other times, I act according to my moods.

Indoors or outdoors for me…I am more of an indoor person.

A no-no on weekends…I don't like to be with people whom I am not fond of.

One crazy thing that I would like to do on a weekend…My parents stay in Dehradun and there is no direct flight to that place from Mumbai. You have to go to Delhi first and then take a flight from there. I wish I could give them a surprise visit some weekend.

Keep checking this space to know more about what your favourite TV stars are up to on their weekends.

http://www.tellywatch.com/telly_columns/kiran_dubey_column/december-19-2008/kiran_dubey_column_tgif.html