A die hard fan's earnest plea......please vote!

Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi everyone I am sorry if the title of the post misled you I had to put a title that would compel you to read this post. This is a small request I am making to all the supporters of ShalJit who are unable to vote for ShalJit inspite of appreciating them.As we all know ShalJit are coming up with brilliant and out of the world performances each week and are entertaining us, however I am heart broken that the best best best and the most consistent jodi of NB4 are seen in the bottom four. When the supporters of all the other couples can vote for them and save them why can't we all do it for ShalJit especially when we know that ShalJit are quite popular? We have seen numerous polls in this forum itself where many people said that ShalJit are quite popular and appreciate them. This post of mine is an effort to make people vote for ShalJit

If you have a MySpace account please vote for ShalJit
(JODI NO.11) online this is the link http://www.myspace.com/nb(you are allowed to vote 20 times per e mail id if you have two different accounts you can vote 40 times, three accounts 60 times and so on. Once you open the site it is all self explanatory but in case it is not, click on Meet The Jodis tab and there you can choose jodi 11 to vote for, also the 'submit my vote' button was not properly visible for me in IE7 if you are facing the same problem, do not worry, if you observe carefully you will find a brownish maroon bar just beside  jodi 14 pic, click on the brownish maroon bar and you have submitted your vote). Even if you do not have a My Space account it will take you only two mins to create one and it is for free, you can also delete all your accounts after NB4 is over. Please do vote for them if you can.The voting lines open every Friday from 8pm IST, the lines close sometime Monday (do not know the exact time , I suggest that you keep checking if they are closed or not in case you want to vote). For more info you can visit http://creative.myspace.com/india/nb/rules6.html, please continue voting. I do not know if I am allowed to do this on the forums but I am a die hard fan of ShalJit and as a fan this is a small attempt on my part to make people who appreciate ShalJit to vote for them.I am suggesting the online option because it is for free, I feel many people might be thinking that it is a waste of money to vote through SMS or Phone. Also, a lot of the members are probably living abroad and may not be able to vote as they are not aware of the online option. As a ShalJit fan I am only doing my duty to promote them .

PLEASE VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN SHALJITIANS!

Guys, one humble humble request- please do not resort to bashing any one/anything or spread negativity here. I am fine if you disagree with me, but please keep the feeling to yourself and ignore this topic, I would really appreciate it if a positive atmosphere is maintained here without arguments and bashing.

Thanks,
Kavya

I hope this topic has a positive (read surplus) effect on ShalJit's votes.

Moderator's Note:
Combined all the posts together. Edit the same post to add points/views instead of posting several replies.

Edited by *Shruti* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShajitFan06 thumbnail
All credit goes to shakzzz.  πŸ‘
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE FOR JODI #11!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Moderator's Note:
The link has been removed. Don't post videos with other site logos on IF.

pinguunique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
will do
thnks for the video
Celina_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shaljit Are Simply The Best Of The Best..Pleaze Vote..
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hello kavya_luvseizy,

I am a die-hard fan of Shaleen and daljeet too and believe me it hurts like anything when I see them in buttom 2.. I really can't undestand how the people are voting , But my sincere  request to all of them plz vote sensably and plz plz plz save the wonderful jodi otherwise the judges have to intriduce some new twist to change the pattern ....

Thanks for informing us about the online voting. Since I am here in US can't send SMS , the online will work wonders for me..

I promise I will create multiple accounts and will start voting now itself.

Thanks for motivating me.

I'M SO MAD TOO THAT THEY END UP IN BOTTOM BUT I STILL VOTE FOR THEM 20 TIMES
I LOVE THEIR JODI I WANT THEM TO WIN
PLZZZZZZZZZZZ   VOTE FOR THEMπŸ˜›

Moderator's Note:
Don't write in caps it is considered shouting on net.

Bazinga thumbnail

Originally posted by: t2004sachin

Hello kavya_luvseizy,

I am a die-hard fan of Shaleen and daljeet too and believe me it hurts like anything when I see them in buttom 2.. I really can't undestand how the people are voting , But my sincere  request to all of them plz vote sensably and plz plz plz save the wonderful jodi otherwise the judges have to intriduce some new twist to change the pattern ....

Thanks for informing us about the online voting. Since I am here in US can't send SMS , the online will work wonders for me..

I promise I will create multiple accounts and will start voting now itself.

Thanks for motivating me.

In fact, I should thank you for allowing me to motivate you😊😊. When I started this topic all I had is in mind was "If I can make at least one reader vote for ShalJit after reading this I have done my bit as a Shaljit admirer" I am sure it will make a difference in the number of their votes.
Bazinga thumbnail
Hi friends- I am calling in all ShalJit supporters and request you to help me in promoting ShalJit . I have tried to inform people about voting methods. I request you all to get this message across to people who you know as I may not be able to reach everyone and also increase the amount of  votes from your side if you can. For example, I have five My Space accounts and I vote for ShalJit(Jodi - 11) 100 times evry week, this week I also voted through SMS and phone lines increasing my quota of votes to 160. I would like to know who all are with me in it. I am stressing on ShalJit fans because I do not want to force people who are not their supporters to vote fro them.
*snowflake* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I voted for them on myspace 200 times or so. Keep it up. You are a true dedicated fan.πŸ‘
Bazinga thumbnail

Originally posted by: *snowflake*

I voted for them on myspace 200 times or so. Keep it up. You are a true dedicated fan.πŸ‘

Thanks a dozen honey😊😊. I am not the only true dedicated fan, you are too, in fact you are a bigger fan than me because you appreciated my effort and voted for them. Hats Off to you! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by kavya_luvseizy - 15 years ago