Users

Frequent Posters

KaSuAlways thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hate these awards man...not even a single award fr DMG...arghhhhh
srkbest thumbnail
omg....no one i voted for one anything.....this sucks....
Dmg was beat by Bidaai in both categories ...(they have the highest TRP's so i guess i should have expected that)
Karan lost in both .....this is depressing.....as Anchor to Salman Khan (which i thought if he would loose it would be to sharukh i didn't expect salman) and lost best actor (which he definitely should have one) But he is the winner in my eyes and i don't need an award to confirm it.
In these awards the nominees are selected by audience poll and then its the jury that decides who wins the awards (if i am not wrong)Edited by srkbest - 15 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats to all the winners!!!

very well deserving.

@Everyone: I know you all are upset that KSG didnt win, but if you take it positively .. you will realize that he was competing with really good actors😛 

Even being nominated  is such  a great achievement.

I mean i know some really good actors/actress, who didnt even get nominated. (My fav SumKum😭,) but anyhow... I was glad Karan was atleast nominated.😃

Also
Bidaai deserved those awards😳 The TRPs showed it (Bidaai has maintained its number one position for the longest time and it has one of the highest TRPS in indian television)

and for any  of those who watch Bidaai know that Bidaai was better than DMG in every aspect, not saying DMG is not good, but  ITA awards are very competitive and when you compare the shows you cant deny the fact that Bidaai was better.😕

Also,
It does not mean your votes went to waste.
You all gave tough competition to the other nominations!!
Atleast you all tried!!!

Love  Gagan
Edited by gaganjotsooch - 15 years ago
-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
guys bidaai deserved those awards but karan atleast deserved best anchor.. dont know but he is awsome
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lol for me Bidaai is much better then DMG too like Gagan said, yes Gagan it deserved all the awards, even i was happy that KSG has been nominated which shows he is one of the populer ones but not the very populer one but he does rock!

Btw how come both of the bidaai girls won the award? I mean how can two win one of them?

Even Shilpa and other DMG cast weren't nominated which was bad but anyways it is over now and we should wait for more chances

I wish ZND and Karan as a best actor could have won awards
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Oh Ramsha I didnt know you watched Bidaai? 😕

Yeah i know the other cast was not nominated... but i am glad Karan was as he represented the whole DMG team!!

Also i dont think Shilpa deserved a nomination either  because she only stayed in DMG tilll end of may.

I am sure she would have been nominated if she continued DMG, but there was really no point because she left.

P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank you Kariz..

Congrats to all.......I am sure they all work hard and they all deserved it.......

KSG didn't win but he is our winner, right??

about DMG: I don't think DMG could ever compete against all the other shows which are for wider audience than DMG is, but for the fact that it was nominated against those wider audience shows is such an achievement.........

Since I don't watch any other shows, just want to know who is Sharad??
Edited by P_Shal - 15 years ago
srkbest thumbnail
for karan and shweta (they were nominated together) to win best anchor was kind of hard they were nominated against Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan (i didn't have much hope for that one .....but i somehow expected the best actor)

I guess both Shraddha and karan didn't attend or any of the dmg gang because the pics are up but i haven't seen any of them in it
Namrata_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thankss soo much for the info!
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Shal Sharad is from Banoo Main teri Dulhan..
I didnt agree with that choice either but since popular votes decided that i guess he has a lot of fans.