super79 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I was just wondering are they going to show the same story line ??? like a girls who is complete sati savitri tolerate every injustice done to her...and she will keep shut all her life... how many times we have seen same women but in different series?? for example soni in mayaka!!!!! yeah anu from doli saga ke got diffrent attitude now but before she was as same as this girl in choti bahu!! then sujata!!!!! havent they got anything beter to watch other than showing a poor girl with miserable people all around her and she is tolerating any king os s***T thrown at her...!!!!!! come on show us some brave women who can stand against injustice..but plz no more durga or kaali from ekta's serials plz...some realistc would do !!!!!!!!! i would love to see this choti bahu as a strong woman!! lets see wht happnes!!!!!! enjoy the show..😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree!! i am sick of the helpless women!! we need brave characters who people can look up to as role models..!
super79 thumbnail
Yeah thats what i meant exactly....we need brave women with some brain...!!!!!! but here another woman radhika who is dead nice and she will be a victim again!!!! and we gonna feel sorry for her all the time..thats  why we are here!!!!!!!😡
larimel22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the strangest thing is that all serials that have a weak main character alwayys do well.....its because, apparently, the audience sympathises with their condition.....
anyways, hoping tht this serial will show a different side of radhika soon
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
don't bet on it. Radhika is the typical main lead of Indian soaps. She'll be the ever sacrificing lamb. Change if ever comes will be a long way away. Lets c. I am only interested in the beginning. The promos got my interest as i want to see how Radhika and Vishakha both end up in the Purohit family.
dinajv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
if only ekta produced this show we wud have been able to see the females as a powerful person in the house...i think that all the zee shows portrays women as being cowards nd always gets crushed by ever1....nd at the end they r the heros nd theor husband will later on believe the bad guy again....Edited by dinajv - 15 years ago
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dinajv

if only ekta produced this show we wud have been able to see the females as a powerful person in the house...i think that all the zee shows portrays women as being cowards nd always gets crushed by ever1....nd at the end they r the heros nd theor husband will later on believe the bad guy again....

UMMMM😆😆😆 Are you sure hun. EKTA creating powerful female leads??????😲 More like she creates dumb female leads. In most shows regardless of production house the negetive characters (or grey characters) are the ones shows as bold, and powerful. The "good" characters are always forgiving, sacrificing, and mostly plain dumb. And lets be fair to Zee shows. I find some of the shows on Zee to be very good. Like Divya in Banoo Mein Teri Dulhan, tho she is the goody goody she is smart and fights for her rights too. She stands up for what is right. And the new show Ranbir-Rano, Rano is also shows as a courageous girl who is not afraid to stand up for the weak. She doesn't tolerate all the injustice and voices her concern where needed. These are Zee characters.

Comparatively, Ekta's ladies show courage only in talking.. when it comes to action they all fall short. And most of her female leads are not even consistent in what they say. So i am really glad this show is not from BT.
Edited by jinc118 - 15 years ago
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i hope wht U said not in the show..so far i read update i feel Radhika might stronge girl..let see show just started..
As far as Ekta main lead i am not impress.. 
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
it seems like going the ANAINA way..the movie starred Jackie shroff, juhi chawla and amrita singh...