FF: Kya.....yehi pyaar hai? part 14 updtd p20

Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello Kasturians πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you to everyone who replied to me and encouraged me to start my FF πŸ€—
Hope everyone likes it 😊

Keeping with the 'K' factor I thought of calling my FF Kya'..yehi pyaar hai? 😳

The story is set in Mumbai in recent times.

I will write mainly in English'..my Hindi is so bad do excuse my mistakes (feel free to point them out) 😳

Character sketch

Most of the characters are pretty much the same as the serial

Chawla Family

JP Chawla

Kasturis dad, a honest hard working man, he owns a saree shop. He will do anything for his families happiness.

Kaushalya Chawla

Married to JP. A very caring mother, she wants her daughters to be happy and fulfil all their dreams. She has a soft spot for her eldest daughter Kasturi.

Kasturi Chawla

She is the same as in the serial (no not the Mahaan, sacrificial, queen of bashans and sanskaari wala Kasturi we know now πŸ˜†) but the sweet Kasturi we all fell in love with when the serial started.

Kasturi is 21 and has just graduated with a Business degree, she is the eldest daughter in the Chawla family. Well behaved, mannered, calm and composed. She is beautiful, bright and intelligent. She has high ambitions and dreams. She wants to succeed in her career, fulfil her dreams and always keep her parents happy''but most importantly she wants to meet that one person she can call her friend, her soul mate and her love.

The rest of the Chawla family consist of Kasturis sisters, Tanu and Navneet. Will introduce the rest as I carry on.

Sabarwal Family

Puru Sabarwal

Head of Sabarwal Industries. He is a very famous Businessman not just in India but around the world. He is very serious about his work and does not tolerate any slacking, he is used to winning and leading. However deep down Puru is a soft person, he is a doting Father and wants the best for his children''even if he has to sacrifice his own happiness. He has made a few mistakes in the past'.which sometimes bring out the bitter side to him.

Devika Sabarwal

Married to Puru. She is a very strong Businesswomen, knows exactly what she wants and always gets her way. She is very practical and does not believe in thinking with the heart'.instead she does what is right in the time. She will do what she thinks is best for her children. Deep down Devika holds a secret that has lead her to be this way. Some call her ruthless, others believe she only thinks about profit, money and benefit.

Robbie Sabarwal

Eldest son of Puru and Devika. Robbie has just completed his MBA, he is 25 years old. Very handsome, girls fall for him left, right and centre. He is every girls dream, the looks, the personality, the background'.he has everything a girl wants in a man. Robbie is so used to the attention that its all normal for him now. Robbie does not believe in love nor does he believe in wasting time with girls. His only desire is to be the most successful man the world has seen. Robbie has recently joined the family business.

Alaana Sinha

Robbies sister. She is pretty, bright and chirpy. She has no interest in the family business but loves to stay in the family house . She runs her own fashion boutique.

Nikhil Sinha

Married to Alaana. Works for Sabarwal Industries. A bit of a flirt with the ladies, but he is a good man at heart.  Robbie and Nikhil are very good friends.

Singhanias

Raunak Singhania

Singer by profession.(in the serial he wanted to be a rockstar but Robbie took his limelight'so I fulfilled his dream in my FFπŸ˜†) Often on world tours, lives in London most of the time. Is also friends with Robbie and Nikhil.

Shivani Singhania

Robbies elder sister. Married to Raunak. (I made sure Rauank and her got married😑) Lives in London, does not like her family much and does not feel the need to visit them often.

That's about all the characters so far, will introduce the rest if any need to be used.

Theres the Character sketch everyone

I will post part one later on

Feel free to comment/ critisize or suggest anything, thats if you want to 😊

I would like to take this opportunity and Thank you for reading and being interested in 'Kya...yehi pyaar hai?'

Index

Part1- Page 2
Part2- Page 4
Part3- Page 6
part4- page 7
part5- page 9
part6- page 10
Part7-page 12
Part8-page 12
Part9-page 13
Part10- page 15
Part11-page 17
Part12-page 18
Part13-page 18
Part14-page 20
Kay
Edited by Kay - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinguunique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
me first!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey, thanks for starting another FF.Love you seriously!!
Really liked the fact that you made kasturi and robbie's character contrasting!!
Thank god raunak is married, at least there wouldn't be any risk of him falling for kasturi!!!
Well done and congrats!!
Great sketch, plz update the first part soon!!!
Love and all the best, fara!
pinguunique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oh, by the way, I LOVE the name of the ff.
sorry about the double post!!
Kay thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinguunique

me first!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey, thanks for starting another FF.Love you seriously!!
Really liked the fact that you made kasturi and robbie's character contrasting!!
Thank god raunak is married, at least there wouldn't be any risk of him falling for kasturi!!!
Well done and congrats!!
Great sketch, plz update the first part soon!!!
Love and all the best, fara!

Yay you got here first πŸ˜†

Thank you for liking the charactors😳
yes i had to get raunak married im not going to bring him in between RoKa πŸ˜†

Thank you for the kind words
i will post the first part soon

oh yes the title took me a while to work out...glad you love it 😳

Kay

spunkpattinson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
first of all KAY!
loved the name of the FF!! reallyyyy grabbed my eyeballss LOL!!
kya yehi pyaar hain reminds me of a song
very old one kya yehe pyaar hain haan yehe pyaar hain
dil tere bin kahiin lagta nahiin!! waqt guuzrta nahiin!!
i loved that song!! and ur FF title is reallyyy gud
the K factor eh??!!!...

the character sketches
thanxxx god kasturi is nt the bashan queen version!!
warna pata nahiin kya hota!!! and awwww swweett onee she is!!!
robbie an mba guy!! uhuhuh!!! thats kooooooolL!!!!...thanxx god he is nt realyyy spoilt!!! loL!!

aray yaar yeh raunak jahan dekho he cumxxx!!...lOL!
rockstar loL!! i can just imagine!!..hahahaha!!..koooll!!
he luks a major spollt brat tooo me!!

cant wait for the first part!!
the character sketches awesum!!..easy to relate actually!

sara
Ishradivanluver thumbnail

Hey Kay I Loved the name of ur FF its really great and pulled me towards reading it The Character Sketch was great thank god Kasturis not a Bashan queen in ur FF U Made Ranauk a Rockstar lol thats funny his dreams fulfilled atleast in ur FF lol I liked the Description of all the other characters in ur FF aswell cant wait for the First Part Update soon

Love Mariam xx

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved the character sketch...........its nice that most of the characters are similar to what they are in the serial.........avoids confusion......😳........great that u married off Raunak right at the outset........i just hate it when he comes inbetween ROKA........πŸ˜†........waiting for you to start the story......😊
samiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Character sketch Kay!
Hahha...You fulfilled Raunak's dream of being a rockstar...great!
Ahhh I miss the sweet old Kasturi!
I guess we'll get to see her in your FF now hey?
GREAT Loved everything Kay!
Cont. soon
-->Samiya:-)
Kay thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarareimoo1

first of all KAY!

loved the name of the FF!! reallyyyy grabbed my eyeballss LOL!!
LOL Thanks a lot took me a while to think of a title...i wanted something eye catching
kya yehi pyaar hain reminds me of a song
very old one kya yehe pyaar hain haan yehe pyaar hain
dil tere bin kahiin lagta nahiin!! waqt guuzrta nahiin!!
i loved that song!! and ur FF title is reallyyy gud
Yes that song is very sweet....thanks for pointing it out...it might come in handy later on πŸ˜‰
the K factor eh??!!!... lol yes why not?

the character sketches
thanxxx god kasturi is nt the bashan queen version!! If it was i would have to right endless bashans in all the parts πŸ˜†
warna pata nahiin kya hota!!! and awwww swweett onee she is!!!
robbie an mba guy!! uhuhuh!!! thats kooooooolL!!!!...thanxx god he is nt realyyy spoilt!!! loL!! Nope robbi is not spoit here....he is a the dream man 😳

aray yaar yeh raunak jahan dekho he cumxxx!!...lOL! lol i was thinking of not including him butt then  thought il fulfil his ambition πŸ˜†
rockstar loL!! i can just imagine!!..hahahaha!!..koooll!!
he luks a major spollt brat tooo me!!

cant wait for the first part!! Im nearly done with will post it soon
the character sketches awesum!!..easy to relate actually! Thanks...im glad you liked them

sara

Originally posted by: FunkyChick

Hey Kay I Loved the name of ur FF its really great and pulled me towards reading it awww im glad you like it....i think the title is a hit with most of you 😳The Character Sketch was great thank god Kasturis not a Bashan queen in ur FF lol nope no bashans in my FF U Made Ranauk a Rockstar lol thats funny his dreams fulfilled atleast in ur FF lol bechara i kind of felt sorry for him in the serial πŸ˜†lol I liked the Description of all the other characters in ur FF aswell cant wait for the First Part Update soon

Thank you so much for liking the characters...i will update soon
Love Mariam xx

Originally posted by: swan20

loved the character sketch........... Thanks its nice that most of the characters are similar to what they are in the serial.........avoids confusion......😳...yep you got in one...otherwise i would have ended up being the confused one πŸ˜†.....great that u married off Raunak right at the outset.I had to make sure he would not get in the way.......i just hate it when he comes inbetween ROKA........πŸ˜†........waiting for you to start the story......😊 Thanks Swan....i will post first part soon

Originally posted by: *Twinkle_Shine*

Awesome Character sketch Kay! Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ

Hahha...You fulfilled Raunak's dream of being a rockstar...great! yep lol
Ahhh I miss the sweet old Kasturi! i know so do i....thats why i decided to take her character from there
I guess we'll get to see her in your FF now hey?
GREAT Loved everything Kay! Thanks once again...will update first part soon
Cont. soon
-->Samiya:-)

Kay thumbnail

Part 1. Good start to the day?

Chawla House

'Jaldhi karo tum log.......college keliye dher horahi hai' Kaushalya (Kaushi) screamed as she lay the breakfast on the table.

'uffo ye ladkiyan bhi naa.....itne dher lagate hai tayar hone mein jaise college nahin koi party mein jaana ho'

Just then Tanu entered the kitchen. 'Maa we might be going to study but we still need to look good' she said running her hands through her hair and looking at her reflection in the shiny silver spoon. 'And besides I cant find my new high heels......you know the red ones I brought........maa have you seen them' Kaushi gave her a look meaing 'you brought more shoes'......before Kaushi could say anything there was a loud thud......

Tanu and Kaushi looked back to see Navneet lying on the floor at the bottom of the stairs. 'hahahaaaaaa' Tanu gave out a loud laugh, Kaushi hit her on the head and ran over to Navneet, who looked like she was in a bit of pain. Tanu carried on laughing and also walked over to Navneet 'hahaha...........arghhhhhhh' but her laugh soon turned into a scream as she realised Navneet was wearing her new red shoes. 'You little.......give me my shoes back!' Tanu tugged at Navneets feet. 'Iv been looking for them everywhere this morning and you had them all this time!' Navneet had a guilty look on her face and swallowed hard.......'Dii I can explain.......''.........No need! Just keep away from my stuff' Tanu screamed

Kaushi rolled her eyes and hit her right hand on her forhead 'Hai rabba mein kya karoon in dono ladikiyon ka! Chalo abh ye sab chodo........jao nashta karke college jaldhi jao'.

Tanu and Navneet are only a year apart.......always fighting and arguing like most siblings do. Kaushi thought herself why are they so different to.........Kasturi? Suddenly she remembered 'Kasturi.......mujhe usse uttana ta..aaj uski job interview hai.......hai rabba mein in dono ke chakkar mein Kasturi ke bare mein bool geye' Kaushi muttered as she ran up the stairs.

'Kasturi puttar utt...........' she opened Kasturis room door and saw her standing by the window. Kasturi was wearing a White salwar and short sleeve kurtha with soft sky blue designs on the front. Her hair was out and blowing slowly with the wind. Kasturi stood still looking up at the sky. Kaushi walked upto Kasturi and put her hand on her shoulder. 'Kasturi puttar tu yaha kya karahi hai? Chal jaldhi chal nashta karne' Kasturi turned to face her mum. 'Maa' she said softly. Kaushi could sense Kasturi was nervous and not her usual confident self. 'Kya bath hai beta' she asked with a sense of worry. Kasturi looked at her mum for a while then said 'I don't know maa mujhe aaj kuch ajeeb sa lagraha hai......mein pehle bhi interviews dhe chooki hoon....par aaj najane kyon im feeling like this..i cant explain..maybe because I really want this job, this is my dream job maa.........i will get selected, wont i?'

Kaushi let out a sigh and held Kasturis face in her hands and said 'of course you will beta. You are destined to succeed. When we really want something in out hearts we often feel this way. Go give it your best shot......im sure from now on you will get what your heart wants. Mein duwaa karoongi tere liye. Abh jaldhi karo kahin dair na hojaiye'.

Kasturi smiled at her mum as she left the room. Kasturi loved talking to her mum, she was like her best friend, always there, always solving her problems. Still today Kasturi was not feeling any better hearing her mums words. 'What is going to happen today?' she thought 'why am I feeling like this?'. She wondered on her own as she picked up her bag, double checked she had the right paperwork, gave a last glance in the mirror and went down stairs.

Kasturi waited at the bus stop, she kept checking her watch and praying deep in her heart. She really wanted this job......she prayed that everything should work out fine. Her interview was at 10am, it was already past 9.15 still no sign of the bus...... 'of all days does the bus have to be late today?' she thought. It was almost 9.30.......Kasturi started loosing her patience......she walked ahead slightly and realised the bus she was waiting for was involved in an accident just before reaching its stop. 'Great!' she stomped her foot and clutched tight her handbag 'this is all I need today! Oh god im going to be late I cant wait for the bus il get a taxi....taxi.........taxi' she managed to flag down a taxi, just as she opened the door, she sees someone else also get in the other side. 'hey excuse me this is my taxi what are you doing' The person on the other side enquired. 'Im sorry but I stopped this taxi, I really need to go, please find another one' she said in a helpless tone. 'Noooo way, ye taxi mera hai' the person argued. 'arre aap logo ko jagar na hai ya kahin jana hai?' the taxi driver asked angrily. Kasturi had no option but to ask the person to share it with her. 'dekhiye please can we share it? I don't have time im not going very far......just up to the city square garden' 'ok fine' the person was not happy but Kasturi did not care right now she needed to get to her interview. She sat in the taxi and thought 'oh what a start to the morning.......please god hope nothing else goes wrong today'.

'Splat' while getting off the taxi Kasturi stepped into a puddle. 'Oh nooooo......' she let out a soft helpless cry. Kasturi did not care she had to reach her interview on time. She looked at her watch it was 9.50am......ok she thought I have ten minutes. She ran across the road and looked up at the tall, huge glass building. In big silver letters she could clearly see the name 'Sabarwal Industries'. She smiled.....took a deep breath and ran in the building........while running up to the reception desk...........suddenly she bumped into strong muscular arms of a person approaching the desk from the other side. Her folder dropped, she bent down to get it while saying 'sorry'........she got up to find no one there.......the person she bumped into was gone 'strange' she thought. There was a slight fragrance lingering around her, whoever it was left behind a very distinctive, soft but intoxicating aroma.

Kasturi gave in her appointment letter. The reception lady looked at her and said 'what time is it?' Kasturi looked slightly puzzled but answered looking into her watch 'its 10 o'clock'. The lady gave out a sigh and said 'you have come for an interview at Sabarwal Industries.......dont you think you should have come here EARLIER than your appointment time not ON the time?' Kasturi looked worried, the lady was right, it does not set a good first impression. 'Sorry I got delayed' Kasturi muttered. 'Im ok with it......i just hope Devika maam is also' The reception lady said while handing Kasturi her papers back.

Kasturi walked over to the lifts.......she was slightly worried but was still hopeful everything will be fine. She stood inside the lift, there were other workers also there. All were dressed so well, fitted business suits, looking very professional. That's when she looked down at her feet and saw some dry specks of mud water on her salwar from the puddle she stepped in earlier. She felt awkward being there. Kasturi reached the 10th floor......walked over to the seating area and sat down. She let out a sigh.....and waited for her name to be called out. She was becoming very nervous now, she could feel her heartbeat increasing, after all, interviews are pretty scary and with a bad start to the journey Kasturi was all the more tense. There was a jug of water on the table and some glasses. She got up and poured her self some water.

'What do you mean its going to be late?!' A voice boomed just a few feet behind Kasturi. This made Kasturi jump and drop the glass from her hands. The glass scattered every where, the noise was quite loud as the glass crashed to the floor......it felt as if everything stood still.......Kasturi turned around to find Devika Sabarwal just starring at her....................'ssss......soo.....sorry maam'.

That was part one of my FF....hope you guys liked the start 😊