Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
i know the reason.....too much of veer...who really has not connected with me...so...no...
princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well i kinda like the new track because jai and bani are together, but they keep on showing jigyassya trying to ruin everything all over again by using veer. Then the other thing im scared of is the creatives are going to make pia become negative again in the show which i hate. Overall the shows only excitement  for me is if  Ganga were to fall in love with Rishi slowly, and how circumstances were to make her fall in love with rishi. I think if  the creatives were to change the story line and make it a bit more  like ganga and rishi falling in love and then after that happens bring the long, lost atharva back into the show, it would make the show very interesting.
This is my opinion i dont mean to offend anyone👍🏼
twin_sisters thumbnail
actuall its kind of interesting .. although I dont like Veer so much but we get to see a lot of Jai .. and hopefully the truth of Veer's father will be out.. the long lost report...
pyaar_siya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes i think the ganga rishi part is de only interesting in kasamh se at de moment
sajibabe thumbnail
i can't bare the current track, it has been added in for the sake of it. there is no need for selfish veer to act like a victim when all pushkar did was give him the best in life. but this self centred mindless inhuman doesn't appreciate it, instead he wants to know real dad. the real problem is pushkar & pia should thrash him badly and tell this selfiush guy to get a life. also for actors to say to ekta stop concorting rubbish story lines, viewers are fed up
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I dont like the track

Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It's still too early for me to say anything... but put it this way, I already like this more than the usual separation thing, Walia hitting the bottle, or Bani becoming pregnant again 😳

God bless.
Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Na man, this is not cool. Veer is cute, but his character is really sick. Its really.