Chhavi Mittal comes back to telly

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
Chhavi Mittal comes back to telly

Chhavi Mittal who was last seen in Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi as Natasha will soon be seen in the telly serial Grihasthi. Chhavi will play a geeky character in the show.

"It is a very clumsy character. She is very intelligent girl but at the same time she is geek also. She cannot help falling here and there. It is a very different character from what have done in the past like in Disha, Twinkle or in Virasat. I like doing different roles. Further it is going to be a cameo, so I accepted it," explains Chhavi.

When asked about her film which unfortunately did not does well she says, "It was not like that I did a movie to try my luck. It was a good role and that is why I accepted it. I came to Mumbai to become an actor so whether it will be on TV or on big screen it hardly matters. I have done one movie before that and even if the film was average, my role was appreciated by critics and by Soorajji so I am happy. I am open to shows and films also…whatever will excite me I will do that role."

Chhavi has started shooting for the show and says that she is open for reality shows also. Chhavi and her hubby were offered Bigg Boss 2 but since she was busy doing Saas Vs Bahu she could not take it. Now she is ready to accept third season if they the offer is still on.

You can catch Chhavi in Grishasthi from Monday to Friday at 2.30 pm.

Source- Indya.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
geeky character...IMHO....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

like there weren't enough geeks already πŸ˜†

oh well thanx pizza the new reporter πŸ‘πŸ˜† hope you do well in your new job πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜†
Edited by *VaVaVoom14* - 15 years ago
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: *VaVaVoom14*

geeky character...IMHO....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

like there weren't enough geeks already πŸ˜†

oh well thanx pizza the new reporter πŸ‘πŸ˜† hope you do well in your new job πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜†

The NEW REPORTER kills it..you always save best for her..dont youπŸ˜† 
oh well o well...another...run of the mill chararcter..WHY THEY CANT THINK SOMETHING DIFFERENT....why they call themselves creatives when they cant think anything...call ur self...BORROWERS😊😊😊...always...borrowing from here or there😊😊😊no novality...nothing...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± 

arggghhhhhh..i can go on and on...wohooo..India won the match burger...yahoooooo Sehwag i love juπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Howlarious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishtha

The NEW REPORTER kills it..you always save best for her..dont youπŸ˜† 
oh well o well...another...run of the mill chararcter..WHY THEY CANT THINK SOMETHING DIFFERENT....why they call themselves creatives when they cant think anything...call ur self...BORROWERS😊😊😊...always...borrowing from here or there😊😊😊no novality...nothing...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± 

arggghhhhhh..i can go on and on...wohooo..India won the match burger...yahoooooo Sehwag i love juπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ummm nah i dont save anything for anyone in particular..just random bull..whatever comes in my head at the timeπŸ˜†..all i see is her posting articles around IF these days IMHOOOOOOO so she can be a reporter init πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yeah we did that borrowing bakwas in some lecture today πŸ˜† they borrow because its CHEAPER πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† minimise costs..costs in this case are USING THEIR BRAINS!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah india won wowwwwwwwwwwwww πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† shame on England...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.I don't like England or India in cricket..but support them at footy πŸ˜†.they shuda stayed here man..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by *VaVaVoom14* - 15 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
First of all..m so happy tht we won today..πŸ˜†..yayyyyyyyyyyy...

And HC..good new job...πŸ˜†..thx fr the same
sweet_shagun thumbnail
What nonsense she is defo good why is she a cameo... oops peace!! I know someone who just says "Geek" at every sentence... Burger ju also know her!!

Pizza
Howlarious thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_shagun

What nonsense she is defo good why is she a cameo... oops peace!! I know someone who just says "Geek" at every sentence... Burger ju also know her!!

Pizza

because simarto is gona laat mar her out once her pressure cooker reaches boiling point!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†..yeah who is it oi πŸ˜²πŸ˜† haww ish you init πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Burger gone wacko...Where is Nish chari... read she is just a "Cameo"

DRHH
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sweet_shagun

Burger gone wacko...Where is Nish chari... read she is just a "Cameo"

DRHH

Oh Congo on your new job...Dr.RHH πŸ˜† you got new jobπŸ‘..who will take care in Hospital..should i go and attend your patient..they must be..already sick and tired of youπŸ˜† 

PS Now...Where i was...you Chari😳..always calls me..when i am having dinner or breakfast or evening tea with my familyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..they are like...Mishtee...why you get soo many calls..what should i tell them..you tell tell πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....i was with Bhaiya....as he is behind my bank acount and Fone billsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i get bill and then get a sms its been already paid..then bhaiya asks me later very sweetly  "beta(yeah he calls me one..cant help itπŸ˜†) ..i paid your bill..but .how come...This much BILL, 😲😲what should i tell him?πŸ˜•...was giving him lame excuses...πŸ˜†have decided...that from nowon before Bhaiyu could even check my bill will submitt it myself.πŸ˜†..so was there...when you called ullu gadheri...chariπŸ˜†πŸ˜†spoke...so much but wanted to shout at you...πŸ˜†
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
U dont shout at her...she is already shouting on u..fr the disaster u made...πŸ˜†....