FF True Love : Yug Vrindra

Durga1191 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey everyone, long time no writeπŸ˜†
Sorry for the bad joke
I was thinking that this forum doesn't have a Fan Fic about YUG and VRINDA, so i decided to make one.
Everyone will be able to write but have to continue from the one written before (the original), cannot start a new one unless the original is finished. And u will know wheather it is finished or not because at the end the writers have to write "THE END"

If any questions please do PM me.πŸ‘β­οΈ

Edited by Krishna100 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harshitipremeer thumbnail
Oh nice topic n nice joke!lol!
Durga1191 thumbnail
OK , Ever since i started watching this show i wanted to write my side of the story. πŸ˜‰

Any ways this is the continuation of the thursday episode

It starts with yug leaving and going back to his village. Vrinda and Yug cross path but don't see each other but the old priest sees that and thinks that shayad is mulakat ke baad in dono ki  mulakat na ho aur yeh dushmani kabhi khatam na ho .
Mujhe kuch karna ho ga, he looks at Radha Kishan murthi that has been seperated and promises that they will meet and show everyone the power of love and stop this dushmani once and for all.

Yug reaches home and goes to his dadu's room and leaves the pot of ras malai on the table

Y (thinking):  Dadu I hope this will make your birthday special
VA: (sees the pot opens it and sees the ras malai, he gets tears in his eyes, he gets 2 plates in one puts half the ras malai and puts the plate on the side and eats the rest.

Y (sees all this ): Thinking : dadu i know that u still miss your friend and i promise i will bring u two together and destroy this enmity.

the same happens at Vrinda's village
V : sees dadabir doing the same thing that VA did that thinks that why can't this dusmani end, why cant they be friends again and what is the raaz of kaliganj

the next day the old priest ( i dont know his name) sees Yug walking around and thinking. He goes to him

OP: Kya hua yug, kuch soch rahe the
Y: yes, i was thinking of how to stop this enmilty
OP: arre tum aur tumhari angrezi, pehle to tum hindi seekhlo
Y: yeah but who will help me and teach me
OP:(thinking) yehi sahi waqt hain ise aur Vrinda ko phirse mila ne ka ; tum Vrinda ki madat q nahi lete.
Dekho mujhe toh sikhana nahi ata aur Vrinda hindi bohot achhe tari ke se sikhati hain.
Y: yes but how will she understand what iam saying.
OP: ab dekho main zyada toh nahi samjh sakta lekin woh Neel toh samajh sakta hain, tum thode dino ke liye usse le jao.
Y: hey that's great, he can translate what iam saying into hindi and make her understand. I'll do it
OP: thik hain
Y: but Iam not allowed in that village
OP: ab toh ho, maine tumhe apna pota joh banaya hain
Y: smiles,and looses the smile and says what about Vrinda she will not do it
OP: tum uski phikar mat karo

Will continue soon

Durga1191 thumbnail
ok so not a lot of people replied or continued to write but that's fine😭😳

ok so lets continue.

OP goes to Dadabeer and asks him if Vrinda could teach is pota hindi and Dadabeer without hesitation says yes.

Dadabeer: Vrinda sun tuh inke pote koh Hindi sikhaye gi woh canada se aya hain aur hindi nahi ati toh tuh use hindi sikha de.
V: jee dadabeer
OP: Vrinda abhi chal usse mil le, woh yahi hain πŸ‘

OP and Vrinda leave, as they are walking the song sola baras ki is going on in the background.
They reach a at a top of a hill (u know the one where in the title song vrinda is siting on, kind of like that just a little better looking), Yug is facing the other way and Vrinda can't see his face.

OP: tum dono baat karo mujhe zara kam hain
V: lekin hum baat kaise kare use toh hindi bhi nahi ati
OP: uska dost yaha hain joh tumhe bataye ga ki woh kya keh raha hain

OP leaves quikly before she stops him 😳

Vrinda starts walkig towards Yug not knowing who he is and the background again the song starts playing (i really love that song)

She is walking and all of sudden Yug turns around and sees Vrinda and smiles (awwwwwwww)
Vrinda is shocked to see him , she goes to him and starts yelling at him; neel who is there is getting scared.

Neel: Vrinda please chilana band karo aur iski baat toh suno
V: baat sunu, is ki baat samjh sakungi toh sunu gi na, aur tum (looks at Yug ), tum ne jhoot kaha ki tum pandit ji ke pote ho

Yug is like trying to explain but Vrinda is still yelling at him. He gets frustrated and rabs her hand pulls her closer to him and puts his other hand on her mouth to shut her up. For at least 5 min they are staring into each others eyes and Neel just starts smiling and looks away.

N: agar tumhara ho gaya ho toh mein kuch kam aoon
Yug leaves Vrinda
Y: Neel please tell her to listen to me carefully
N: Vrinda yeh keh raha hain ke tum uske baat dhyan se suno
Y: I want to stop this enmity between these two vilages and bring the two loving friends together and i know u probably want that too
Neel keeps on converting what ever yug says into hindi

Y: to so this i need to learn hindi because i won't always have neel with me
V: tumhe meri zaroorat q hain, koi aur bhi toh tumhe hindi sikha sakta hain
Y: yeah but to stop this enmity i will need someone from this village and you are perfect to help me
Vrinda keeps on thinking
V: tikh hain main tumhari madat karne ke liye tayar hoon

Neel : great ab mujhe jana ho ga
Y: ok i'll see u later
V: tumhe nahi jana
Y: not yet i need to say thanx to the OP
Neel translates that and leaves

V and Y are going to meet OP when all of a sudden Vrinda slips and is about to fall of the hill just then Yug hols her hand tightly and pulls her hard. Vrinda scared just hugs him and starts crying.

yug keeps on looking at her and after a while Vrinda realizes that she is hugging Yug and lets go of him
Yug still keeps on looking at her and comes even closer to her.
He takes his hand and wipe of her tears. they have a long staring session.

Will Continue but if anyone wishes to continue from here are welcome to do so

πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯±
Durga1191 thumbnail
I will soon just when i get some more ideas or may be after seeing monday's episode
Durga1191 thumbnail
Hey people
Now I will do a new update, it won't be the continuation from the original
If any one want to continue from mine PLEASE  do so. 😭😊

from today's episode i'll continue:

ok so Dadabeer gets angry at the boodha that they lied to them and cheated them and kicked them out of the village. Githika becomes sad and slowly leaves from there while everyone is just watching. Vrinda folows her.

V: Githika rukh jao tumhe meri kasam
G: ab aur kya ho na baki hain vrindra, yeh sab mere saath hi kyun ho raha hain
V: yeh shayad bhagvan ka koi sandesha hain ki tum sirf sharad ke liye hi bani ho aur tumhare liye usse acha ladka nahi mil sakta.
G: (just keeps on looking at her with a shocked look)
V: kya hua
G: vrinda tu bimar toh nahi hain na
V: nahi toh kyun
G: kuch dino pehle tuh hi thi joh mujhe sharad ko bhool jane ki baat keh rahi thi aur ab tuh hi
V: woh mein .... woh

some one comes looking for githika. Githika leaves from there saying bye to Vrinda.
Vrinda is walking home when she remembers what githika was saying.

V (thinking): Githika sahi toh keh rahi thi, akhir mujhe ho kya gaya hain.

She goes to the mandir to pray, after a while when she is leaving she remembers Yug and all the time they spend together. She smiles to herself and leaves. The Old priest sees all this and thnks the god for all this.

Vrinda walking starts to see Yug everywhere.
1st she sees him dressed as a regular villager sitting near a fire, he gets up and comes up to Vrindra.

Vrinda gets scared and closes her eyes, when she opens it he isn't there instead she sees some other man who was dressed as Yug (in her imaginations)

NEXT PART COMING SOON
PLEASE DO REPLY AND IF U WISH, U ARE WELCOME TO CONTINUE

PLEASE

😊

IrikaLovesKMH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

heyy please continue soon .......

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful dear...thanks a lot :))

i am waiting for u to continue... pls continue. i really like it

Durga1191 thumbnail
ok i think that its been a long time since i continued so i'll start from wednesday's episode

After Vrinda leaves Yug becomes sad and a tear falls from his eye.

Y:(thinking) so what if u can't love me. I sure can, aur main jab tak yaha hoon tumhe khush karne ki poori koshish karoonga.

yug imediately goes to the mall and gets a really beautiful red lenhnga for her and a very simple but beutiful necklace for her.
He  quickly enters Vrinda's room and puts it on the bed and runs before anyone sees him.

Vrinda goes to to her room and sees the gift and sees that there is note with it.

V: (reading) Dear Vrinda, mein janta hoon ki tum yeh gift mere taraf se nahi logi lekin kya kare mujh se kisi ka dard nahi dekha jata aur nahi kisi ke ansoon. Mein tum par zor nahi dal raha hoon aur na hi yeh keh raha hoon ki tum mujh se dosti karo, main sirf tumhe khush dekhna chahta hoon. Agar tumhe ise pehna nahi hain toh mat pehno lekin ise phekna mat, meri taraf se ek sorry gift samjh  lo.

Vrindra when she was reading the letter githika comes in and hears everything.

G: (To V) Yug bohot acha ladka hain Vrinda aur tumhe usse dosti kar leni chahiye, usne humare parivar ke liye bohot kiya hain.

Vrinda leaves without saying anything. She goes to the living room and sees Yug helping everyone in the family.

She goes back to her room and thinks of all the moments she spent with yug and thinks if she should trust him or not.

ok once i get more ideas i'll continue soon