Yug-Vrinda Mix~~(Ankhon Ne)-D/L added

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great...........Am speeches...?
Mages...? How you make on this song...?

This VM rocked TSPLS Section , Loved the whole of it , All the scenes matched so perfectly with the song lyrices .

Really you the best here in making VMZ.
You made me crazy of you!

You know that even after 2 days iwill make a VM for them , I think iwill not maked so beautiful like your's one , Excellent dear .

Can't wait for yours next one .

Love ,
Aisho .
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karan Lover

Great...........Am speeches...?

Mages...? How you make on this song...?

This VM rocked TSPLS Section , Loved the whole of it , All the scenes matched so perfectly with the song lyrices .

Really you the best here in making VMZ.
You made me crazy of you!

You know that even after 2 days iwill make a VM for them , I think iwill not maked so beautiful like your's one , Excellent dear .

Can't wait for yours next one .

Love ,
Aisho .

such a big compliment it just make my urge to make even more mixes for premeer...roka..chinee and yuvi...well i love this song since the movie as shahid-amrita is my fav couple and somehow yuvi chemsitry resembles shahid-amrita jodi one common factor is purity and innocence...and thats what matches the song and jodi....i will be waiting for your mix yaar eagerly....yaar i am a big fan of your mixes its my honour to have you as my guru as i learnt it from you......

thanx for loving the mix....
Edited by Mages - 15 years ago
stares thumbnail
I was going to say most of what Karan Lover already said.

I really liked the song choice and the clips fit in so well.

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: stares

I was going to say most of what Karan Lover already said.

I really liked the song choice and the clips fit in so well.

thanx for loving the mix....i love ths song alot since the movie days and also the jodi from the movie shahid-amrita....and whenever i see this jodi it reminds me of shahid-amrita so thought of making a mix from this song...first feelings of love and its fragrance....this clips are beautiful they yug-vrinda has sucha  cute chemistry