LoveChocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Ok...I know its been only like 3 episode, but i think this show has a really good storyline. And, I really like the lead actress, she is really cute. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kristie12 thumbnail
I really liked the show....😊
and I love the 'kanah' element in the show😛.... and kanah looks good too....😉😆
I hope it becomes a popular show.....

Edited by kristie12 - 15 years ago
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It seems promising. I like the lead actors. Especially the male lead, Avinash. I saw him in Kis Desh first and i felt he was wasted in that show. He is a good actor. I am glad he got a lead role.
anita ahmedi thumbnail
good show ..I like the lead actress...very innocent
sawri thumbnail
i dont find the lead expressive...i hpoe she will improve.. she has long way2 go.... better if she becomes little more expressive...
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

so far i like this show..the lead actors seem well suited. however i am wary that they're gonna show this great love between the leads and then they dont end up being together... the same way radha and krishna had  this great love but they never married

-JC- thumbnail
Well great stories are usually tragedies. 😊

BUt lets see how it is that Radhika becomes the choti bahu without really being married to Dev. I am completely intrigued by this possibilty
Edited by jinc118 - 15 years ago
ffern022 thumbnail
I think Dadi will do something that Dev is forced to get married to VIshka, but as always Vishka runs away and Radhika has to fill in for her.
devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffern022

I think Dadi will do something that Dev is forced to get married to VIshka, but as always Vishka runs away and Radhika has to fill in for her.

I agree with this.....the family will want Vishakha to be the bahu but Vishakha will run away and Radhika will have to get married to Dev. Both Dev's family wont accept her as a Bahu since she is an adopted daughter.
-JC- thumbnail
Something along those lines.. tho that line about "sindoor bin suhaagan" and the Synopsis of the show on Zee make me wonder.