datspreets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
Laveen

This is what Laveen had to say after his vote out in the first episode:

How do you feel about being voted out?
'I felt like I could kill everyone. I mean they didn't really have a valid reason for a vote out. See it's like this I was selected on this show because I am myself and that's exactly what I was doing; just being myself.

Do you think people ganged up on you?
I feel that Amitinder was the main reason behind my vote out. I think he put my name in everybody's mind.

Do you have any regrets?
This was one of my biggest regrets actually. I came on this show, the Roadies just to be on the bike, just to ride that bike; I didn't care about the 5 lakhs. It has been my dream to own a bike ever since I can remember and to I got voted out before we even began the journey. That really hurt.'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

datspreets thumbnail
Sonia

Sonia and her take on her vote out

'I felt 'horribly' bad. I mean I wasn't expecting this at all It came as a complete shock to me that your own team members would be voting you out. But that's all over now.

It's basically all because of Amitinder. He started the whole thing, he likes me and I know what kind of a guy he is because I am from the same town. I didn't give him any attention at all and he didn't like that so he started spreading rumours about me to the rest of them.

Do you have any regrets?
My biggest regret was that Amitinder was on the show. If he wasn't there it would have been so much more fun.
datspreets thumbnail
Anuj

Anuj on his vote out

I was really disappointed. I felt I could have done much better than what I did. I was a lot better than most of them at the tasks so I was pretty sure that I could make it or at least reach further.

There was a lot of politics though in the group which is what led to my vote out in the first place. Amitinder and Rahul were the two main people involved in the politics and Stuti joined them too later.

Do you have any regrets?
I have no regrets as such other than being voted out so early. Overall it was a great experience.
datspreets thumbnail
Priyanka

Priyanka on her elimination

I was shocked. I mean it was completely unexpected. In fact I was expecting Stuti to be voted out as I had discussed this with a few others

Stuti must have managed to change their minds or whatever and have me voted out instead. You know, Amitinder, Shubi and Meher were going to vote Stuti out but they didn't, because they wanted to break up the link that Rahul and I had formed as they felt that we were very strong. Everyone just played games with all of us.

Do you have any regrets?
No none really, I wish I had stayed longer
talkinghead thumbnail
Too bad. I thought Sonia was good.
wizgal thumbnail
Thanx for shaing the info. 👍🏼

By the way, I think its quite unfair that everybody is blaming Amitinder for their vote out.
datspreets thumbnail

Originally posted by: talkinghead

Too bad. I thought Sonia was good.

i think Priyanaka ws gud!!

datspreets thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizgal

Thanx for shaing the info. 👍🏼

By the way, I think its quite unfair that everybody is blaming Amitinder for their vote out.

Yeah i think he's good y... dnt blme him

newkidontheblok thumbnail
thnkz for sharing hey bhaggu i cant blv dis 😕
datspreets thumbnail
Amitinder

I was pretty sad. I really wanted to make it till the end. You enter the Roadies and once you've started the competition there's a certain spirit that stays with you that wants to make you stay till the end and finish the competition. Sadly that wasn't the case for me

Do you think people ganged up against you?
Oh yeah! Hell yeah! They all did; Stuti, Shubi the whole bunch of them. Id say except for Shubendru and Meher they all did.

Do you have any regrets?
Yeah! I shouldn't have voted Priyanka out. That's what got me out. Thing is the night before Priyanka's vote out Stuti came up to me crying. She said that she would be voted out and that everyone was up against her. I fell for it and we decided to weaken Rahul's position by voting out Priyanka. Sadly that plan backfired in the next episode.