'Prithviraj Chauhan ki Jeevan Gaatha'

meghaparti thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Friends since "PRC" as TOM is busy chasing "Sanyo & Jaichand" as JERRIES I thought why not discuss that what will happen in the Future storyline of PRC...πŸ˜†How when where PRC will find Sanyo...will they go straight after Sanyo rescue from Jaichand to Delhi or may be PRC has some other plans for Sanyo by taking Sanyo to Ajmer as her Honeymoon PackageπŸ˜† Will Jaichand sit quietly after the defeat....Will Pundir die in this search for Sanyo or will he die in another attack by Kannauj forces on Delhi........When will our GHORI MORI return to PRC.....Will there be only Romance after Sanyo Khoj is finished or will there be some suspense drama added to it like by someone trying to kill Sanyo & PRC trying to figure out who it is.....etc...etc....Whatever you think would be the Future storyline of PRC Pls. Discuss here.......πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Note: Gals on my readers request ....since I have been offlate updating on this fanfic I have decided to give it a name...'Prithviraj Chauhan ki Jeevan Gaatha'..πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Thanks to Kalyani for  helping me with the fanfic name!πŸ‘β­οΈ
Edited by meghaparti - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
gud threat
i will come wid my stry vry quickly
Well Guruji in History it is said that as soon as PRC and JC's war get over PRC had  a  war with Ghori
let see what happens.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ I am v. excitedπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Guruji i am just repling not chating u see😳
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpie_26

gud threat

i will come wid my stry vry quickly

Ok Mehr will wait for your version of the story....πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: pen_71

Well Guruji in History it is said that as soon as PRC and JC's war get over PRC had  a  war with Ghori

let see what happens.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ I am v. excitedπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Guruji i am just repling not chating u see😳

Well we are not talking about History over here Rumi...We all know what happened πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but what I want to know is your version of the PRC story...Think that you are the writer of PRC serial & put in your imagination dearπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ so that we can decide whose thoughts match the most with sagarsπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Well we are not talking about History over here Rumi...We all know what happened πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but what I want to know is your version of the PRC story...Think that you are the writer of PRC serial & put in your imagination dearπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ so that we can decide whose thoughts match the most with sagarsπŸ˜†

o i see i will do it later ok guruji. I am not chating but repling u see.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
meghaparti thumbnail

o i see i will do it later ok guruji. I am not chating but repling u see.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Ok will wait for your version of the storyπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow !!! great thread megha !!πŸ˜›
i wud love to see lots of romance in the show !!!!😳
dying actually to see the RE-UNION OF PRITHVI & SANYOGITA !!!!! wow !!!! megha u mentioned a great package of PRITHVI & SANYO to AJMER !!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
I AM SURE tht NOTHING will happen to ARJUN -PUNDIR !!!
i am sure there is lots of romance in store for all of us in the show in the coming episodes !!!😳😳
Edited by sita11 - 15 years ago
Well guruji want to see lots of romance , remarriage , Suhag raat , but i request to PRC and Sanyo haar raat toh suhag raat maat banana neahi toh confusion ho jaiga Suhag raat kyon sa thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰. I think this will happen. I am not chating just repling u see.😳
anasrashid_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Well guruji want to see lots of romance , remarriage , Suhag raat , but i request to PRC and Sanyo haar raat toh suhag raat maat banana neahi toh confusion ho jaiga Suhag raat kyon sa thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰. I think this will happen. I am not chating just repling u see.😳

hey bhagwan rumiπŸ˜‰