Bandham discussion 8-12 December

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Today's episode another super one ... kudos to the bandham team for pulling out such excellent story. I can't wait for tomolo's episode.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yup it is going really good......but my question is......why should they select such a scene to be acted as a drama,....where people like magila is invloved.....
on the other hand...they coukld have put up the drama with Nithila and Selva's wedding scene where Sundara was trying to kill himself using the gun on his forhead...asking Nithila to get the thaali from Selva,.......

Some flash back......from the past episode...which really changed Nithila's life and the aim of her life ultimately...which was all about her mom......and that house......

Nithi cries and tells," Mama even if you tell the same thing 1000 times I can not do this. In my life my goal and ambition is important. Please try to convince Kalpana and make her sit here" Sundara asks," I am very well aware of your latchiyam'.you want to own that house and put that board in front of the house which says "Thillai Illam" right? When you marry Selva that house will automatically belong to you amma'so please come and sit here Nithila"

This is the main reason I am refusing. I do want to get that house in a straight forward way without anybody's help in it" Aadhi shouts," Nithila herself refuses and why should you insists this much?" Sundara asks her to shut up'.and tells," I am no more scared of you'I will see that today this wedding will take place and I will do anything for that"

Suddenly Nithila shouts, " Maaatttttennn'..only if I am here'you are forcing me like this right..? let me go away from here" She starts walking away from there ..Sundara pleads her not to go away. But she keeps walking. Sundara shouts," Nithila  one step you take you will see only my dead body"

Sundara takes a small bottle and starts drinking it'Selva and everyone runs to him and tries to stop him.

Suddenly he pushes everyone and shows a gun and asks everyone to be way from him. He puts the gun to his head and tells," Nithila if you do not say yes'I will shoot and kill myself right in front of you"''

Sice they are bringing this magila for this drama scene.....I guess something connected with MAgila is going to happen.....

Let us wait and watch,......
Edited by atina - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
I dun think that wedding episode will effect her atina. Remember, doctor said incident that had really bothered her? The wedding at the beginning was not her wish naa. But this selva getting married really had bothered her much and this is where she went to coma naa 😉
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
suspense is killing. please don't wait to update episode tomorrow.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Netra...

More than this scene...when Selva snatched away Nithila's thali she went into depression..probably they should have enacted that.....

Bringing in Mahila means ... a new sub plot story is going to start..

anyways..serial is going on pretty intersting...Let's wait and watch...

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yup....Nithya this serial is moving in fastest tracks........and it really induces us to wait either to watch the next episode or come here and read the updates.........

To all of you buyddies...I just received a Pm from GB informing me about the coming episodes......from next episode onwards the jungle scenes are to start......do you all remember those shooting pictures GB sent to me which I posted in the foloowing link.....??? Thos who have missed this thread...please visit ...so that you can predict what is going to come in the upcoming episodes......

Can you recognise the director Hari Haran ( the one in printed mustard colour shirt)

Thanks to GB once again.

Edited by atina - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
sorry for the delay buddies .. updates will be up in an hour ..
neelambari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey you missed the last scene.

Magila comes to aadhi's house and aadhi is in her room searching for some file in the cupboard and finds it finally and is reading the file as Magila enters the room. Aadhi gets shocked to see her and asks if she escaped from prison. Magila does not answer her question, but raises a knife from her hand folded backwards.
Aadhi gets frightened now and moves back and says "magila enna enna panna pore...onnum pannidadhe".

At this time, Neela and Jeeva comes there, but before they enter the room Magila plunges the knife on aadhi's stomach twice. Neela and Jeeva rushes to magila and hold her hands on both sides.

Aadhi moves back in slow motion holding her hand in the stomach with the blood oozing out...

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Netra and Neelambari for the updates...
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Netra for the update.  So the Neela mystery is still unsolved?  I think they are waiting for all of us to come up with wrong guesses, and then they will produce the answer. 

This Sakthi is such a psycho, he is scary.  Gaya needs to tell the police that he killed Sathish's mother, and he needs to be put away permanently.