Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
from all of Ekta's show's kyunki is my favorite and i love ti a lot...when i found out that the strike was over and i was waiting for the show to come back on it's regular time 10:30...i was gonna start singing the song along with it but now there's some next up court show...and I'm really getting bored...plus the ending of kyunki wasn't that...they still didn't find Parth...they have to tell the viewers the reason of why everyone left the house and lots more like getting eklavya and kt together again and laksh with vehdahi ( can't spell the name)...all i can say is that if this letter thing does go to Ekta...well i love this show and i never missed an episode of it...NEVER....and i will never miss it...plus after it finishes on t.v....i was planning on restarting it from the beginning on youtube.....i'm a big fan of all the characters in the show and of Ekta...i'm happy she made this show and i wish for her to bring it back and finish it like she hasn't done for her other shows...since this is da best show the ending should be better than the other shows...she should make such an ending that even after it ends we all will remember it forever...please send this msg to her...thank you