rv_annie thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Shedding those extra kilos

actor Rajeev Khandelwal is a fitness freak and this just proves it. On days that the actor parties, he prefers cycling down to the venue and back.

A close friend of Rajeev revealed, "Rajeev finds it weird that after rigorous exercising, he ends up spoiling it all with those drinks at parties. However, his solution to the problem is that he prefers cycling down from wherever he is to the venue of his parties."

But, obviously the actor's not ok about being seen attending lavish hi-profile parties on a cycle so here is the next step. "Rajeev parks his cycle near the venue where the party is scheduled and then drives down in his car to the venue.

The other day, he was to attend a friend's party when his friend drove his car while he cycled all the way," the friend added.

When contacted, Rajeev was surprised to know that his secret was out. He confirmed the news and said, "I prefer cycling to and back instead of driving my car. It's very difficult to hit the gym and exercise everyday given our hectic schedules. But one does need to burn those extra calories and cycling is a great idea, except for the pollution factor. There are days when I've covered around 24 kilometers from my house to various places and back. It's healthy too."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rv_annie thumbnail
this came in mirror 3 days previously
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
thanku for the article..😊