Last Episode -December 4th -Views HERE!

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello,

December 4th, was the last episode of Dharam Veer. Please post your views of how you liked the episode, how you disliked the episode, what you wanted to see in the episode and what not HERE.

Any views are welcome.

-DV Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garvi_veer thumbnail
i m just soo sad dv ka last epi wo bhi miss ho gaya plz koi batau kya hua
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
It was a fabulous episode,the direction,acting was mindblowing.
Sagars hv not disappointed anyone.
Overall,a brillant episode.
Will miss DV a lot.
secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
4th dec episode...i would give 4/5
why 4? coz it was not WOW..i mean the part where they announced both will be Rajkumars..it should've been grand..they should've showed more ppl..and also they should've showed veer's ppl there (the shramiks or whtever they are called)..to actually give the viewers that "feeling" that they are actually free!
then they could've elaborated just for 5 more mins..a scene after 5 years or sumthing...that both dharamveer are happily married to shera and sia (a voice speaking from behind that even after so many yrs veer is still naughty and teases dharam & they both still get late for pooja)..and aryanagar is a peaceful place..
according to me..that would've been a more satisfying ending..but still..this was also good..
Girl_2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: secretkeeper

why 4? coz it was not WOW..i mean the part where they announced both will be Rajkumars..it should've been grand..they should've showed more ppl..and also they should've showed veer's ppl there (the shramiks or whtever they are called)..to actually give the viewers that "feeling" that they are actually free!
then they could've elaborated just for 5 more mins..a scene after 5 years or sumthing...that both dharamveer are happily married to shera and sia (a voice speaking from behind that even after so many yrs veer is still naughty and teases dharam & they both still get late for pooja)..and aryanagar is a peaceful place..
according to me..that would've been a more satisfying ending..but still..this was also good..

aaw! that wud be a filmy ending, i mean, from my point of view, really dreamy, and fantastic. but..think about it, we wud have got even more nostalgic and sad 😛 ..
about the shramiks.. its true, however i havent watched the episode yet.. they must have shown sumthing for sure, or not? 😛 ðŸ˜•
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

it was a very good idea,i too feel d voiceover shd hv said something like "DV r happy with their lives and everybody is happy with their rule."
No probs dear,atleast in d last episode sagars didn't disappoint anyone,d last episode was just wonderful.
secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya the way they actually ended was also good...but if they could've just ended it more properly (as i've already mentioned in my earlier post) it would've delighted the viewers...
anywys, its over now..hats off to all the actors for doing their job wonderfully :)
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
ya the epsde was vry gud, it was brilliantly directed bt as 1 of us said i myself 2 wantd 2 c the shramiks in the court wen dharm announces tat shramiks r free, infact paris presence was needed 2!overall everybody acted well n im hhappy as 2 wat thy hve shwed!
crazy_aashi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i throughly njoyed the episode ..........😃

every thing was prefect 😛😉

but along with it i was sad as it was the last episode ..........

danharryiel thumbnail

agree wd u even i was  xcepting like dis