Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
dIScussion oF tHE wEEk

* Blast from the Past*

Mr Gaurav who doesnt have a very good oldie record is back in Rohini's present. it doesnt seem to be a welcome return to me.  Rohini is already tensed about his arrival and she is skipping office already.
So now is your job to type out some interesting answers to the questions below😊

W h a t  d o  y o u  t h i n k ?

Does he want Rohini back for good as in marry her? If this happens will you be happy, if no then why.

Could it be that his arrival and entry to Gulmohur was pre-planned or is it a mere coincidence

What could be Amit's actual motive of returning back to Rohini's life?

Rohini hasn't given out the truth about Gaurav to anyone not even Shekhar. Now as she is in a fix, whom do you think she should seek help from and why?

If you are Rohini Sharma what would you have done

a) Run away again
b) Be confident and take revenge alone
c) Take help from a dear friend
d) Accept Gaurav's offer(whatever he wants her to do)
e) Specify if anything else

Will be looking forward to your answers!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya_A

dIScussion oF tHE wEEk

* Blast from the Past*

Mr Gaurav who doesnt have a very good oldie record is back in Rohini's present. it doesnt seem to be a welcome return to me.  Rohini is already tensed about his arrival and she is skipping office already.
So now is your job to type out some interesting answers to the questions below😊

W h a t  d o  y o u  t h i n k ?Does he want Rohini back for good as in marry her? If this happens will you be happy, if no then why.Could it be that his arrival and entry to Gulmohur was pre-planned or is it a mere coincidenceWhat could be Amit's actual motive of returning back to Rohini's life?

I think Amit will play a negative role in Rohini's life. Maybe he is just acting that he has changed, but maybe from the inside he is still the same and wants to trouble rohini more, so he came back to her life. I wonder what he will do, when he gets to know about the development of shekhu ro's relationship. He looks soo obsessive and whenever he appears, a freay background music plays. So, I guess, he's not back for good. Well, if he is then maybe he will act as just another kmh as the photographer karan. I think that his role was planned in advance, because at first the makers show that the main lead had a painful past, but as they move on, they keep getting out of the original track with unwanted twists and turns, but over here, the makers didn't forget about ro's painful past, that they were indicating at the beginning of the show.

Rohini hasn't given out the truth about Gaurav to anyone not even Shekhar. Now as she is in a fix, whom do you think she should seek help from and why?

If you are Rohini Sharma what would you have done

a) Run away again
b) Be confident and take revenge alone
c) Take help from a dear friend
d) Accept Gaurav's offer(whatever he wants her to do)
e) Specify if anything else

I would face him and also inform a dear friend about his shocking entry.

Will be looking forward to your answers!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think Amit is back only trouble  Rohini ... She should be bold and face him and  bring her confidence back !!!