we missing NAAZ in the shw.......

kavita k thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey m missing the initial episodes of alladin...used to love NAAZ..the way she did all her stunts,,none of the other female actors in alladin hv done so,....cheers gal...we want her back in the shw......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeemoluvzMumait thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i really liked her and i feel the same,
miss_navjot thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree and the applause entertainment even dont promote this show well.

Unfortuanaly there arent any kind of pic of the stars of this show.
I mean like party events ect.. I wish I could see them in normal clothes๐Ÿ˜’
red_devil thumbnail
I agree with you that dumb "Nagin" comes from Fri-Sun... damn meanie..ZV TV officials... just because has a heavy star cast they promoting a dumb snake show for nothing....infact "Alladin" does not have any repeat telecast timing..damn bad... really liked the show... APPLAUSE ENTERTAINMENT & SAGAR ARTS & ZEE TV... should promote this show more... I think the only famous actor in this show is "Jaffar"... they get some good looking chicks in the show and heavy star cast for this show.. If APPLAUSE ENTERTAINMENT.. can hire Mahahesh Manjrekar & approach Jimmy Shergill for their new show "MONICA MOGRE"... why not for "ALLADIN"??.....Busy promoting "MONICA MOGRE" should do the same for "ALLADIN"..

ZEE TV & APPLAUSE ENTERTAINMENT & SAGAR ARTS OFFICIALS

I am requesting you to promote "Alladin" as I am a big fan of "Genu" "Junaid" & "Aladdin"  wasnt to see more of them

Want to see their interviews... what the look like without makeup.dislikes...etc....

red_devil thumbnail
I am in for it red_devil....
miss_navjot thumbnail
There are soo many fans of this show even I love this show.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

It's soo sad to see aladdin only in the weekend for just 2 days and friday has been cancelled 1 day less. we miss soo many episodes every friday.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

I think we should send a message to zeetv team, but anyways I don't think they will change it ๐Ÿ˜ก

red_devil thumbnail
i agree with i * genu.....
red_devil thumbnail
I AM WITH YOU EVILISH_GAL

I HAVE GIVEN MY STAMP OF APPROVAL FOR THIS PETITION

SO SHOULD OTHERS....

FOR THE RIGHT'S TO GIVE MORE PUBLICITY TO "ALADDIN"